Requested horary chart

Dear Aquarius358,

As required by you, please find herewith the attached Horary Charts by Regiomontanus system.

Please help and let me know if it has something positive regarding my marriage.

Regards,

S.Sehgal horary char2.png
horary chart 1.png

rafaella

Its very difficult to read a chart like this, you need to make one in astro.com

And why are there two horary charts with same date and time? ASC are different. Just need one with accurate time, date location when you asked the horary question.

Last edited:
Dear Rafealla,

I think now it can be viewed better.

Let me know if it is not. Right now in india (New Delhi) the time is 2:48pm

Regards,

S.Sehgal

Attachments

• astro2.jpg
    astro2.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 21
  • astro_w2gw_01_sugandha_sehgal_beri_hp.15809.2282.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_sugandha_sehgal_beri_hp.15809.2282.gif
    52.3 KB · Views: 26

rafaella

Sehgal,

Sorry, I believed your first two charts to be horary charts, as the date on them is from today....But it seem they both are your birthcharts.

Horary charts are not the same as birthchart. In horary the questioner has a burning question that he/she wants an answer to. Usually its a yes or no answer. When a clear question comes to mind, such as, will I get the X job? The questioner then produces the chart for the exact date, time, location for when the question was ' born'. So as you are in Delhi, your chart will be for that location but the time/date will be for when you have a clear question in mind.

check here for horary rules as well http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php?faq=horary#faq_horary_astrology_boards

Have a look at some of the posts in horary and you will see none of them are birthcharts, but current time from 2012...

Hopes this helps!

Dear Rafaella,

Please find here the attached chart as requested by you.

I hope now it is ok. The asking time is 12:57pm, Place - Noida, UP (INDIA)

My question is - Will my marriage be successful with my present husband or not?

Regards,

S.Sehgal

Attachments

• Chart Sehgal.gif
    Chart Sehgal.gif
    52.2 KB · Views: 29

rafaella

No, you again attached your natal chart...lol

But I have now attached the correct chart for you with the data you provided, have a look at the time/date of the chart to understand what I meant. BTW I could not find Noida on astro.com, but Delhi is just 20km away so that is the location I chose to use.

The chart shows his ruler Jupiter very much Combust, and your ruler (Mercury) getting combust as well. Moon is also peregrine and cadent soon to square Sun. It seems you got more challenges ahead and none of you can see things clearly. He definitely is the big deceiver in this with Neptune conjucnt his ASC and combust ruler. Jupiter is very debilitated and I don't think you can talk sense into him.

I don't see things being 'successful' in this marriage. He is not someone you can trust.

I think ask this question again in a few months, as it took you two days to get to this horary chart...so this chart may not be radical or correct way of asking this question...

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_03_sehgal_hp_46343_22155.gif
    astro_w2gw_03_sehgal_hp_46343_22155.gif
    51.3 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Aquarius358

Dear Aquarius358,
As required by you, please find herewith the attached Horary Charts by Regiomontanus system.
Please help and let me know if it has something positive regarding my marriage.
Regards,
S.Sehgal____

Is there any future in this marriage? Has he a lover?
8 May 2012, 5:20 pm, New Delhi
ASC 14 Libra 24 MC: 15 Cancer 05

This horary chart is for the time you emailed me - your question was “Is there any future in this marriage? Has he a lover?” You haven't posted this chart I notice but it's the one I had a look at.

No, I don’t think your husband has a lover. Mars is 7 ruler and is VOC - meaning he has no contact with any other planet at the time of asking your question. However, Mercury is in the 7th House and rules the 11th House of your friends. I don’t believe Mercury signifies someone he has been with though, because Mercury is his dispositor. There are other things to suggest that he has not been with anyone else.

However, the lack of any aspects between Venus and Mars plus the fact that Venus only receives Mars by Triplicity, means that the closeness between you has diminished considerably. To explain what I mean, Venus receives Mars only by Triplicity and Mars does not receive Venus at all. There are some feelings from you towards him but these feelings are not exactly returned.

Added to this, both Venus and Mars are not in any of their essential dignities - so at the moment your relationship is strained. Mars is in your 11th of ‘friends’ - it would seem to be more of a friendship than a strong, loving marriage.

Saturn is the strongest planet in the chart, despite its being Retrograde and, what's more, it is the only planet in its essential dignities - exalted, in its own Triplicity - plus it's conjunct the fortunate Fixed Star Spica. Saturn could represent someone older in your life who may be able to help. You are shown applying to Saturn within half a degree - very soon. Moon also applies to Saturn by sextile which is also a positive thing. Can you think of someone this might be? Someone older implies someone with some wisdom, they might be tallish, thin, dark, slightly stooped perhaps (but not necessarily.)

Is there a common friend or person who can get you together to discuss and help you go through this? I don’t believe the chart shows a divorce is imminent (Part of Divorce and dispositor is nowhere near Venus, Moon or Mars).

Is there a future for the marriage? I would say so. Behind the scenes, the antiscion of your planet (which stands in for you) is partile sextile Mars (6 Cancer to 6 Virgo). Exactly the same sextile occurs from Mars antiscion to you, Venus. So, yes, there is hope and a willingness in the background BUT it needs bringing out into the open. It’s like wishful thinking at the moment, on both your parts and you are both pretty much lost and wandering at the moment. This needs to stop and some decisive and positive thinking done.
My message from reading this chart would be that you should not give up hope - but rather do something about it. _________

Many Thanks Aquarius358.

I will definitely seek advice and help from a common friend.

And will definitely let you know the developments in this regard.