Chatter and natter šŸ˜šŸ˜

Hey welcome .... all subjects welcome and you wonā€™t be left out! Talk and chat about whatever you like. Your opinions and experiences count šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ„³šŸ„³

Ohh pls help if you can!
I cannot find any info online..
My progressed Taurus Moon is in 8th house conjunct Natal Chiron (chiron 8th house Progressed & Natal, obvi..srry im an amateur)
I'm really concerned.
Moon & Chiron & 8th H??
The date is for next weekend.
Oct.12/19.
My ex-husband whom I still love is re-marrying.
I found out today.From my 5yr old daughter.
Is this the Death Of My Heart?!?

moonkat235

Ohh pls help if you can!
My progressed Taurus Moon is in 8th house conjunct Natal Chiron (chiron 8th house Progressed & Natal, obvi..srry im an amateur)
I'm really concerned.
Moon & Chiron & 8th H??
Oct.12/19.

Hmm I'm not an astrologer or anything. Pretty much consider myself an astro n00b.

I think asking astrology if this is the death of your heart isn't really helpful at this moment maybe. Sounds like you're heartbroken, regardless of the timing of the progression or transits or whatever else. If someone I loved was moving on, I'd feel heartbroken too. I'd feel pretty crushed. Disentangling myself from that hope of renewing intimacy would be so incredibly hard.

I'm the type to wallow in emotional upheaval for a while, maybe too long. How do you tend to navigate your suffering? I kinda worry that focusing on the astrology of the 'death of your heart' is just gonna crush you more. No need for that when you're already in pain.

Do you view the 'death of your heart' as something final? Like your heart will never recover from this? I don't believe that, for the record.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
Ohh pls help if you can!
I'm really concerned.
Moon & Chiron & 8th H??
Oct.12/19.

I have Chiron in 8th house Taurus. My niece has Taurus moon and Chiron in 8th and her love life is amazing. **** your husband off. You might still love him but he has obviously moved on. I know that sounds harsh but this is the reality. The heavens the energy whatever you wanna call it is urging you to move on and be more healthy in the love game. Donā€™t hurt yourself. Love your life. Without him

Hkk

Account Closed
Hmm I'm not an astrologer or anything. Pretty much consider myself an astro n00b.

I think asking astrology if this is the death of your heart isn't really helpful at this moment maybe. Sounds like you're heartbroken, regardless of the timing of the progression or transits or whatever else. If someone I loved was moving on, I'd feel heartbroken too. I'd feel pretty crushed. Disentangling myself from that hope of renewing intimacy would be so incredibly hard.

I'm the type to wallow in emotional upheaval for a while, maybe too long. How do you tend to navigate your suffering? I kinda worry that focusing on the astrology of the 'death of your heart' is just gonna crush you more. No need for that when you're already in pain.

Do you view the 'death of your heart' as something final? Like your heart will never recover from this? I don't believe that, for the record.

I agree with MK

moonkat235

Well, I think there are times when people search for validation for their own experiences. Like sometimes people look to astrology to appreciate the magnitude of their own experiences and emotions and psyche.

Sometimes, as passiflora says, we curse ourselves with astrology too. Like we take that validation and make it fatalistic and so concrete as to be immovable and irreconcilable. I don't think that sort of use of astrology is helpful. Seems more detrimental.

I like how astrology isn't stagnant or immovable. We all have transits, progressions, SRs, LRs, etc. There was an article on astro dienst about a famous dead U.S. president and how the transits and progressions and synastry of his chart with Leonardo Di Caprio was still useful, even posthumously. Like hollywood was thinking of making a movie about his life or something and it was reflected in these predictive techniques.

Astrology is so cool. Like Idk how it works or what it is, if it's causing experiences, or just paralleled and reflective of them, but how cool to wonder!

Anyway, nothing seems very stagnant or concrete when you get down to it. Even if I wanted to stay in this mental/psychic state, I won't, because life and death throws you so much sh*t throughout life, you gotta keep moving whether you want to or not.

Blaze

Account Closed
Can someone explain squares. I have Jupiter and Saturn squaring my sun. Iā€™ve heard you can overcome squares. That they are lessons

Squares are like that of disagreements. They can vary in strength, due to sign and house placement. From what I remember of your chart, Hkk, your Mars is also square your Jupiter. Reception puts both at a disadvantage, seeing how Capricorn doesn't like Jupiter at all and same with Libra and Mars.

Also, it is good to be back. By Lord God's grace, I hope you an all others have been well.

david starling

Squares are like that of disagreements. They can vary in strength, due to sign and house placement. From what I remember of your chart, Hkk, your Mars is also square your Jupiter. Reception puts both at a disadvantage, seeing how Capricorn doesn't like Jupiter at all and same with Libra and Mars.

Also, it is good to be back. By Lord God's grace, I hope you an all others have been well.

Hmmm....SCU leaves and Peto and Blaze return....must be a total coincidence! :lol:

david starling

Who is SCU?

Also, good to see you, Dave!

Yeah, glad your back!
Uh, SCU stands for SunConjUranus, but then he decided he's a Trad, and regretted the username. He's an NBA fan, and started a very knowledgeable thread about it which I enjoyed. C.t. chatted with him a lot. He went religious, and started telling everyone to repent. We joked around about it, which may have offended him.

Blaze

Account Closed
Yeah, glad your back!
Uh, SCU stands for SunConjUranus, but then he decided he's a Trad, and regretted the username. He's an NBA fan, and started a very knowledgeable thread about it which I enjoyed. C.t. chatted with him a lot. He went religious, and started telling everyone to repent. We joked around about it, which may have offended him.

How've you been? This presidential stuff is really rocking good old US of A, eh?

And now I remember him. I thought he was "mini JA" for a time, heh. :lol:

Blaze

Account Closed
I'm good. Not as much time as I'd like for astrology though. Have you become more religious? Somehow, I took you for an agnostic.

Time, phew, I hear you there. Between hobbies, work and study, I rarely have time to myself nowadays, haha.

And no, not religious. Much more into spirituality could be the way to describe it, but not for any specific religion. They all worship the almighty in different ways - I'm just learning how to walk with it on my own. :biggrin:

Hkk

Account Closed

Hey Blaze, Welcome back to this place! :love:

Mars squares my Pluto. Jupiter doesnt square my mars. But thanks for the info :biggrin:

Blaze

Account Closed
Hey Blaze, Welcome back to this place! :love:

Mars squares my Pluto. Jupiter doesnt square my mars. But thanks for the info :biggrin:

Thanks for the welcome back! How have you been? Hopefully all is well, yes?

As for the square - The Mars - Jupiter one is by sign. Not something everyone would agree on (not many agree on astrology anyway..) but by sign, the two square off. Not all that strong when its that way, but that's a blessing for you, seeing how strong your Mars is. :biggrin:

Hkk

Account Closed
Thanks for the welcome back! How have you been? Hopefully all is well, yes?

As for the square - The Mars - Jupiter one is by sign. Not something everyone would agree on (not many agree on astrology anyway..) but by sign, the two square off. Not all that strong when its that way, but that's a blessing for you, seeing how strong your Mars is. :biggrin:

Hey, Blaze, I'm ok thank you. As well as I can be while still single and winter is approaching :crying:............

Anyway, i don't get what you mean by sign? How can it square by sign? Yes you have said my Mars is strong before :biggrin:

Hkk

Account Closed
Blaze, while you are still here let me ask you do degrees really matter in your chart. I know about the anaretic but what abou the other degrees?

Blaze

Account Closed
Hey, Blaze, I'm ok thank you. As well as I can be while still single and winter is approaching :crying:............

Anyway, i don't get what you mean by sign? How can it square by sign? Yes you have said my Mars is strong before :biggrin:

Single like a pringle and ready to mingle, woo woo.

By sign: When a planet is in, take your Mars for example so Capricorn, it automatically squares (that is, goes against) the planet of Jupiter because it is in another cardinal sign that isn't its opposite. Cardinal signs see one another by angle, so, you can say that the two "hold different opinions but haven't started arguing yet" due to the "by sign" square.