Should I become a teacher? (please help)

PlutorisingLee

I'm nearing my Saturn return and although I have higher education in several fields I am still struggling to make ends meet.
I have always liked teaching (even as a child) and I have a lot of patience.
Nevertheless, I can't stand the school system, mainly because as a student I struggled terribly and seen it fail for others. More importantly, I fear that going into teaching would be settling for less because I always wanted a creative profession (film, art).
I also tend to change career paths frequently...So I hope this won't end up the same way.

If the answers is yes: what type of teacher and for what age group?

Thank you

Attachments

• My Chart.jpg
    My Chart.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 30

Amit89

You do have moon in scorpio and venus and mercury in Taurus.

I see someone who requires stability, security so this Is very important.

You may feel controlled or even in power issues. 2 planets are in the 8th.

Your 2nd and 10th lords are in the 8th house, dealing with psychology, taxes, accounting, debts, insurance, mystery things.

However it is in Taurus which rules venus.

Your 6th is in the 5th which implies creativity, self expression.

Maybe teaching for adults?

ClaireM

my mother is a teacher and she has an Aquarius sun and moon so with a rising libra and she is the most patient and nurturing person ever. Aquarians seem to have a natural instinct to teach and with you having Saturn in Aquarius in your 5th house I think you would do great teaching children art or other creative things.

also, with Jupiter in your 12 house in Virgo I think you could use your compassion and understanding to really help students who have gone through some sort of turmoil! Good luck!

Sun wants to shine in the house of higher knowledge and with a gemini MH, you could make a lovely teacher. Keep in mind that Taurus is ruled by Venus, so it's no surprise you are called to physical beauties of the Arts thanks to Taurus. It's in your 8th, so getting deep with people and transforming them can come into play here. Chiron in the 11th Leo can really become a healer too. The 11th is the house of groups, even classrooms where groups come is 11th. Your Chiron wounding is around never really feeling celebrated for who you are or appreciated for your efforts in your friendships and groups, or something surrounding that area. You could really, really help people with this while healing yourself. That's the true soul work. Follow your heart.