Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Lost items and missing people

Horary Questions on Lost items and missing people Discuss lost items horaries, also inquiries on the whereabouts of missing people.

Unread 07-25-2011, 11:35 AM

Unhappy Where is my lost cat? Please help! ;(

Hey, our cat Amelie is nowhere to be found and my mom thinks she jumped/fell off our balcony (3rd floor), she's not in our apartment and we tried to call her and we looked everywhere in the back yard, but she isn't there ;(
The things is that today we were supposed to go on a one-week trip to the countryside, but we can't leave knowing that our cat is lost! ;(

So the question is: where should we be looking for our cat?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_01_where_is_my_lost_cat.37685.24082.jpg (85.6 KB, 13 views)

Unread 07-25-2011, 11:47 AM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Re: Where is my lost cat? Please help! ;(

hey Katyusha

i am getting yes

Jupiter rules your cat - 6th house
you are venus
there is reception

moon just conjncted jupiter
but it is applying to venus

it is either Translation of light - someone found your cat and will bring it
or the cat will find its way back home.. cause some books say moon rules cats and it is strong reception and moon sextiles venus immidately

the only thing i dont like is Jupiter being in 8th house - possibly injured or near a dumpster

Lets hope this is the case

cheer up

T
Unread 07-25-2011, 12:44 PM

So you're saying that I will find my cat/or she'll find me?

Oh , that's great news! Thanks!
Unread 07-25-2011, 12:58 PM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales

well .. if moon is a cat, moon finds you

GL
Unread 11-05-2019, 07:12 AM

Hi my cat went missing on Oct 11 and I have seen no sign of him. He was an outdoor cat but the longest he has ever been gone is 2 days. I have looked all over and I have asked persons. Idk what else to do. I just wanna know what happened to my cat. If you have any suggestions please share. I am really desperate. Even if he's dead I just need some closure
Unread 11-05-2019, 04:02 PM

I'm not good enough at astrology to know when and where you'll find her, but I hope you do. It's very stressful to lose a beloved pet. I've had many cats go missing outdoors, but found them all. I hope you have the same luck.

Tags
find, horary, lost, pets