Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology

Other Astrology Here, you can discuss anything else astrological that doesn't belong in the other boards. Includes medical astrology, mundane astrology, parts, sports astrology, research and development, degree symbols, fixed stars, asteroids, symbols systems, karma, and Aquarian astrology.

Unread 10-28-2019, 07:14 PM

Location on Earth

It's been a while since I read about this and I can't remember. Isn't there a point or mutilple points on Earth that are based on your chart where big changes happen either for your career or relationship? Where you feel like you belong or something? Sorry I don't remember exactly what it was. Could anyone tell me what it is I'm trying to think of? What it was called?
Thanks!

Unread 10-28-2019, 08:47 PM

Re: Location on Earth

I believe it's called Astrocartography or relocation astrology. Mundane astrology may play into this some also?

ETA: There is a relocation section in the Natal forum here.

Hope this helps

Last edited by StillOne; 10-28-2019 at 09:06 PM.
Unread 10-29-2019, 01:13 AM

Mundane ("worldly") astrology deals with collective events and trends. It is not a personal astrology.
Unread 10-29-2019, 01:27 AM

Relocation astrology posits birth in some place other than actual place of birth (why not some other time?), then casts a "birthchart" for that place in hopes that house positions, or planetary strength, will improve the chart.

In the old days the client would say "I want to relocate to Timbuktu" and we would erect the correspoding birth chart.

Then along came the computer, and Astrocartography*. But I don't want to live in Khazakhstan, so here I am just muddling through life not so far from where I was born (the place at which, I believe, the Universe intended me to be born.)

We are aware that it is the first few years of life that form us into what we will be for the rest of our lives. Boil it down; there is no escaping our place of birth. We carry it with us wherever we go. We are all Earthlings.

Last edited by greybeard; 10-29-2019 at 01:37 AM.

Tags
earth, location