Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 10-23-2019, 01:15 AM

Smile What the heck is happening in my 10th house?

Hello there,

I have been curious about what is going on in Scorpio or my 10th house for a while now, as I have 5 Major things going on in it...

Any insight into this would be really awesome!

Thank you!

Mitchell
Attached Images
File Type: png ZF4jZmblAmN5ZGx5AQR1AQHjZQNjZGNjZQNjZQNkAwt0BGD.png (103.4 KB, 14 views)

Unread 10-26-2019, 04:24 PM

Re: What the heck is happening in my 10th house?

Well 10th house is your career. Knowing your gender would help but at first glance I would say you are involved in either working in physical fitness, a dancer, maybe sex work, maybe coaching a sport. Possibly Military. But Mars deals with the body, and performance (athletic and sexual). Being connected to Pluto and it being in your career house and in Scorpio. You are likely involved in transforming the body, physical training and using your body as your tool so to speak. Uranus and Neptune are connected here as well and those are generational planets along with Pluto it doesn't say much but you probably fit in well with your peers and you're probably an athletic person. You are probably seen as attractive by your peers and you've had opportunities to physically connect to those in your generation.

Tags
10th, happening, heck, house