Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Transits

Transits Transits are the most used predictive astrology technique. This sub-board is dedicated to them.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Unread 09-27-2019, 08:25 PM
Forgotten Warrior's Avatar
Forgotten Warrior Forgotten Warrior is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonkat235 View Post
lol no worries, you didn't upset me. I don't feel sorry I went through anything really. I don't have regrets, as in I wouldn't change anything in my past if I could. I mean, I'm still embarrassed by a lot of things and I don't really want a repeat of experiences, but suffering is good for learning and I don't think most people can tell that I've been through sh*t.

The sous chef at work asked me how I was doing one day and I was having a bad day and said 'I'm so angry right now', but she said it was funny to her, because I was smiling while I said it all zen-looking. haha
It's normal,everyone feels embarassed at some point.
I wish I can hide all my problems the same way...When I'm mad,everyone can see it...
And it's uncomfortable...
"Sous Chef"=Chief Cook/Chef,"the boss or leader of all chefs",I presume.

Reply With Quote
  #27  
Unread 09-27-2019, 08:26 PM
moonkat235 moonkat235 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,045
Re: What's the hardest transit you've gone through?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Warrior View Post
It's normal,everyone feels embarassed at some point.
"Sous Chef"=Chief Cook/Chef,"the boss or leader of all chefs",I presume.
Actually 'sous' means under, so she's the 2nd in command in the kitchen. She's right underneath the chef in terms of hierarchy. It's a French word.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Unread 09-27-2019, 08:27 PM
Forgotten Warrior's Avatar
Forgotten Warrior Forgotten Warrior is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonkat235 View Post
Actually 'sous' means under, so she's the 2nd in command in the kitchen. She's right underneath the chef in terms of hierarchy. It's a French word.
The helper of the chef,now I get it.
I know a bit of French,but I forgot "sous" means "under".
Again,I tend to make presumptions of things,believing I know them,but I actually don't.I apologize for that.

Last edited by Forgotten Warrior; 09-27-2019 at 08:31 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Unread 09-30-2019, 03:17 PM
three M symbols three M symbols is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: France
Posts: 313
Re: What's the hardest transit you've gone through?

Even for me, I'm french, and "sous-chef" meaning is not obvious for someone which doesn't work in restauration. "sous" is not always used. There is a lot of synonyms that vary to represent the hierachy, depending of the kind of work you do. But I think for "sous-chef", "second" is also used in France.

Last edited by three M symbols; 09-30-2019 at 05:33 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Unread 09-30-2019, 03:50 PM
Forgotten Warrior's Avatar
Forgotten Warrior Forgotten Warrior is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by three M symbols View Post
Even for me, I'm french, and "sous-chef" meaning is not obvious for someone which doesn't work in restauration. "sous" is not always used. Their is a lot of synonyms that vary to represent the hierachy, depending of the kind of work you do. But I think for "sous-chef", "second" is also used in France.
Thank you for clarifying it to me.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Unread 10-19-2019, 09:09 PM
OuterPlanets89 OuterPlanets89 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 23
Re: What's the hardest transit you've gone through?

I'd say the hardest are combinations of challenging aspects. I have many hard aspects in my natal, so transits seem to activate a lot of extra aspects for me.

There are 3 periods where I'd say I had an especially hard time:
1) 2019 thus far:
- Pluto and Saturn in Cap square my Libra Asc
- Chiron in Aries square/opposite my Sun, Merc, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune
> More drinking, isolation, heaviness.

2) 09-11ish
- Saturn in Libra passed over my Sun/Mars/Merc (late Virgo)
- Pluto in Cap squared my Sun/Mars/Merc
> Led to finding myself but losing my ego/old friends in the process

3) 95-96ish
- Neptune/Uranus in Cap square my Asc
- Chiron in Libra over my Sun/Mars/Merc
> Childhood when several traumatic events occurred. Parents split as well.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Unread 11-06-2019, 09:36 AM
northernstar northernstar is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Scandinavia
Posts: 93
Re: What's the hardest transit you've gone through?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Warrior View Post
Which experiences in your life you think were the most difficult for you?(even if you weren't into astrology when it happened).And seeing the transit during that time,do you feel it explains a lot?
In my adult life, I've had two periods that have been *very* challenging:

2016-2019; first Pluto conj DC, then Saturn conj DC (+ Uranus conj Venus). Has been an extremely painful time, have written about this in previous threads here. Marriage suddenly consisted of power struggles, quarrels, distance, isolation, depression, and seeing all the downsides to my relationship clearly. Relationship went from close, supportive and warm to cold and distant. Uranus conj venus later in this period brought a new man into my life, but I would never have been open to it unless Pluto hadn't "destroyed" me relationship -wise first. :/ Still married but saturn conj DC now really makes me more distant to my husband, and I'm now considering if I can live with the downsides to this relationship- which I never doubted before. (and almost forgot: saturn had been opposing my sun in the period right before Pluto was conj DC.. which means I was pretty worn down by blockings in my social, professional and marital life just before all this DC-stuff was happening. Those years were pretty much awful)..

2002-2003; had Chiron conjunct DC and Uranus conj MC/moon at the same time. In this period I moved together with my husband, had my first child and went into a postnatal depression. Felt crippling loneliness, isolation, hopelessness. Awful and dark (not the moving together-part, just the depression and feeling that I had lost my own life and never would get it back- that I never would find the old me again.. (Read somewhere online that Uranus on MC may bring disrupted sleep pattern and that one should try to deal with a disruptive person in the home environment; yup- child had colic and I hardly slept for months on end)).

Last edited by northernstar; 11-07-2019 at 08:04 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to northernstar For This Useful Post:
jkxx74 (11-16-2019)
  #33  
Unread 11-06-2019, 06:51 PM
SunnyTerra's Avatar
SunnyTerra SunnyTerra is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 25
Re: What's the hardest transit you've gone through?

I've never experienced anything worse that what I have been enduring with Uranus transiting my Sun, Asc., and Mercury for the past two years. There's some new unexpected disaster almost daily. My finances have been hit the hardest. Everything goes wrong and there is no comfort anywhere. I honestly don't know how people live through this. I don't believe I will.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SunnyTerra For This Useful Post:
jkxx74 (11-16-2019)
  #34  
Unread 11-06-2019, 08:41 PM
Forgotten Warrior's Avatar
Forgotten Warrior Forgotten Warrior is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by OuterPlanets89 View Post
I'd say the hardest are combinations of challenging aspects. I have many hard aspects in my natal, so transits seem to activate a lot of extra aspects for me.

There are 3 periods where I'd say I had an especially hard time:
1) 2019 thus far:
- Pluto and Saturn in Cap square my Libra Asc
- Chiron in Aries square/opposite my Sun, Merc, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune
> More drinking, isolation, heaviness.

2) 09-11ish
- Saturn in Libra passed over my Sun/Mars/Merc (late Virgo)
- Pluto in Cap squared my Sun/Mars/Merc
> Led to finding myself but losing my ego/old friends in the process

3) 95-96ish
- Neptune/Uranus in Cap square my Asc
- Chiron in Libra over my Sun/Mars/Merc
> Childhood when several traumatic events occurred. Parents split as well.
How did you find the strength to go through that?
You are truly a brave and tough person.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Forgotten Warrior For This Useful Post:
jkxx74 (11-16-2019), OuterPlanets89 (11-17-2019)
  #35  
Unread 11-06-2019, 08:44 PM
Forgotten Warrior's Avatar
Forgotten Warrior Forgotten Warrior is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by northernstar View Post
In my adult life, I've had two periods that have been very challenging:

2016-2019; first Pluto conj DC, then Saturn conj DC (+ Uranus conj Venus). Has been extremely painful, have written about this in previous threads here. Power struggles, quarrels, distance, isolation, depression, seeing all the downsides to my relationship clearly. Relationship went from close and warm to cold and distant. Uranus conj venus later in this period brought a new man into my life, but I would never have been open to it unless Pluto hadn't "destroyed" me relationship -wise first. :/ Still married but saturn conj DC now really makes me more distant to my husband, considering if I can live with the downsides to this relationship- which I never doubted before.

2002-2003; had Chiron conjunct DC and Uranus conj MC/moon at the same time. In this period I moved together with my husband, had my first child and went into a postnatal depression. Felt crippling loneliness, isolation, hopelessness. Awful and dark (not the moving together-part, just the depression and feeling that I had lost my own life and never would get it back: child had colic and I hardly slept for months on end).
I hope it will get better for you soon enough...
And I'm truly sorry for the pain you went through these years.
Many blessings to you.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Forgotten Warrior For This Useful Post:
jkxx74 (11-16-2019), northernstar (11-06-2019)
  #36  
Unread 11-06-2019, 08:55 PM
Forgotten Warrior's Avatar
Forgotten Warrior Forgotten Warrior is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyTerra View Post
I've never experienced anything worse that what I have been enduring with Uranus transiting my Sun, Asc., and Mercury for the past two years. There's some new unexpected disaster almost daily. My finances have been hit the hardest. Everything goes wrong and there is no comfort anywhere. I honestly don't know how people live through this. I don't believe I will.
That's Uranus for you.
Is Uranus now transiting your 2nd house?
I'm guessing you're having these planets in Taurus/Scorpio(losing your money-Uranus in Taurus conjuncting possible planets in this sign,Scorpio- losing your money to others/losing others'money) or Capricorn(work/business).
Not very sure,correct me if I'm wrong.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Forgotten Warrior For This Useful Post:
jkxx74 (11-16-2019), SunnyTerra (11-07-2019)
  #37  
Unread 11-07-2019, 09:24 AM
SunnyTerra's Avatar
SunnyTerra SunnyTerra is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 25
Re: What's the hardest transit you've gone through?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Warrior View Post
That's Uranus for you.
Is Uranus now transiting your 2nd house?
I'm guessing you're having these planets in Taurus/Scorpio(losing your money-Uranus in Taurus conjuncting possible planets in this sign,Scorpio- losing your money to others/losing others'money) or Capricorn(work/business).
Not very sure,correct me if I'm wrong.

No. Uranus is transiting my 1st house. Taurus Sun. Asc. Mercury and Fortuna. Could be it's hitting Fortuna? And changing my luck? Scorpio rules my 7th house and Sag. My 8th. Cap is my MC.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SunnyTerra For This Useful Post:
jkxx74 (11-16-2019)
  #38  
Unread 11-08-2019, 01:05 PM
Forgotten Warrior's Avatar
Forgotten Warrior Forgotten Warrior is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyTerra View Post
No. Uranus is transiting my 1st house. Taurus Sun. Asc. Mercury and Fortuna. Could be it's hitting Fortuna? And changing my luck? Scorpio rules my 7th house and Sag. My 8th. Cap is my MC.
Honestly,I haven't thought about that.
It could be your Part of Fortune.
And yes,you're right,Uranus can bring events like this...
Have you considered yourself lucky before this happened?
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Forgotten Warrior For This Useful Post:
jkxx74 (11-16-2019), SunnyTerra (11-08-2019)
  #39  
Unread 11-08-2019, 04:54 PM
SunnyTerra's Avatar
SunnyTerra SunnyTerra is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 25
Re: What's the hardest transit you've gone through?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Warrior View Post
Honestly,I haven't thought about that.
It could be your Part of Fortune.
And yes,you're right,Uranus can bring events like this...
Have you considered yourself lucky before this happened?

No I wouldn't say I was luckier than anyone else. But since the Uranus transit started, I've had three accidents. 2 friends died very suddenly. There was a fire in my building and I've never been in a fire before. My car has required expensive repairs 3 times while mechanics say they don't know why anything went wrong, it just did. My power company has sent me bills of hundreds of dollars for one month of power which I disputed and won. Now, they're doing it again. And this time they're giving me a harder time to resolve the issue and I'll have to call the utilities commission, also something I've never had to do. It just seems almost everyday something major goes wrong.


I lost a valuable earring during a power failure last month, but found it through the help of this site. The Uranus transit isn't even two years old and I'm already half nuts from all the misfortune. It's so much unexpected stuff that goes wrong. There's no preparation or defense for it.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SunnyTerra For This Useful Post:
Forgotten Warrior (11-09-2019), jkxx74 (11-16-2019)
  #40  
Unread 11-09-2019, 06:39 PM
Forgotten Warrior's Avatar
Forgotten Warrior Forgotten Warrior is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 250
Re: What's the hardest transit you've gone through?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyTerra View Post
No I wouldn't say I was luckier than anyone else. But since the Uranus transit started, I've had three accidents. 2 friends died very suddenly. There was a fire in my building and I've never been in a fire before. My car has required expensive repairs 3 times while mechanics say they don't know why anything went wrong, it just did. My power company has sent me bills of hundreds of dollars for one month of power which I disputed and won. Now, they're doing it again. And this time they're giving me a harder time to resolve the issue and I'll have to call the utilities commission, also something I've never had to do. It just seems almost everyday something major goes wrong.


I lost a valuable earring during a power failure last month, but found it through the help of this site. The Uranus transit isn't even two years old and I'm already half nuts from all the misfortune. It's so much unexpected stuff that goes wrong. There's no preparation or defense for it.
I'm deeply sorry you're going through this, and I hope your life will get better...
Will Jupiter and/Sun make a transit trine with one of your planets in the next few months?
When 2020 will start, maybe?I'm hoping so...
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Forgotten Warrior For This Useful Post:
jkxx74 (11-16-2019), SunnyTerra (11-10-2019)
  #41  
Unread 11-09-2019, 10:33 PM
Dubyadude1986's Avatar
Dubyadude1986 Dubyadude1986 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,309
Re: What's the hardest transit you've gone through?

Saturn return exact in conjunction with pluto transit sun exact.

It was around when saturn was in early sag and pluto was around 15 cap...

Last edited by Dubyadude1986; 11-09-2019 at 10:42 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dubyadude1986 For This Useful Post:
jkxx74 (11-16-2019), passiflora (11-09-2019)
  #42  
Unread 11-09-2019, 11:31 PM
passiflora's Avatar
passiflora passiflora is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 851
Re: What's the hardest transit you've gone through?

Interesting thread. Glad everyone has survived, especially outer transits to moon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubyadude1986 View Post
Saturn return exact in conjunction with pluto transit sun exact.

It was around when saturn was in early sag and pluto was around 15 cap...
That wins something in theory. Prize for surviving?

Pluto crossing my Sun / Neptune was ungodly rough, like the lowest point of Pluto in Sagittarius equivalent to an addict "bottoming out."
__________________
When the map and the territory don't agree, always believe the territory.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to passiflora For This Useful Post:
Dubyadude1986 (11-10-2019), jkxx74 (11-16-2019)
  #43  
Unread 11-10-2019, 12:40 AM
Dubyadude1986's Avatar
Dubyadude1986 Dubyadude1986 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,309
Re: What's the hardest transit you've gone through?

Quote:
That wins something in theory. Prize for surviving?
Yes! it depends on how you look at it of course, but i suffered a work-related injury and eventually won an early retirement.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dubyadude1986 For This Useful Post:
jkxx74 (11-16-2019)
  #44  
Unread 11-10-2019, 05:22 PM
SunnyTerra's Avatar
SunnyTerra SunnyTerra is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 25
Re: What's the hardest transit you've gone through?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Warrior View Post
I'm deeply sorry you're going through this, and I hope your life will get better...
Will Jupiter and/Sun make a transit trine with one of your planets in the next few months?
When 2020 will start, maybe?I'm hoping so...

No positive transit trines to look forward to. When Saturn in Aquarius squares my sun mercury asc and eventually Uranus, I think I'll be finished.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SunnyTerra For This Useful Post:
jkxx74 (11-16-2019)
  #45  
Unread 11-14-2019, 08:18 PM
Forgotten Warrior's Avatar
Forgotten Warrior Forgotten Warrior is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubyadude1986 View Post
Saturn return exact in conjunction with pluto transit sun exact.

It was around when saturn was in early sag and pluto was around 15 cap...
Saturn Return+ Pluto transit Sun?
What a transit...
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Forgotten Warrior For This Useful Post:
jkxx74 (11-16-2019)
  #46  
Unread 11-14-2019, 08:18 PM
Forgotten Warrior's Avatar
Forgotten Warrior Forgotten Warrior is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyTerra View Post
No positive transit trines to look forward to. When Saturn in Aquarius squares my sun mercury asc and eventually Uranus, I think I'll be finished.
You mean you must suffer even more years?
You're so strong,honestly.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Forgotten Warrior For This Useful Post:
jkxx74 (11-16-2019)
  #47  
Unread 11-14-2019, 08:20 PM
Forgotten Warrior's Avatar
Forgotten Warrior Forgotten Warrior is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by passiflora View Post
Interesting thread. Glad everyone has survived, especially outer transits to moon.



That wins something in theory. Prize for surviving?

Pluto crossing my Sun / Neptune was ungodly rough, like the lowest point of Pluto in Sagittarius equivalent to an addict "bottoming out."
Have you had an addiction back then?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Forgotten Warrior For This Useful Post:
jkxx74 (11-16-2019)
  #48  
Unread 11-14-2019, 08:21 PM
Forgotten Warrior's Avatar
Forgotten Warrior Forgotten Warrior is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubyadude1986 View Post
Yes! it depends on how you look at it of course, but i suffered a work-related injury and eventually won an early retirement.
I'm glad you could retire earlier.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Forgotten Warrior For This Useful Post:
Dubyadude1986 (11-16-2019), jkxx74 (11-16-2019)
  #49  
Unread 11-16-2019, 09:21 AM
jkxx74's Avatar
jkxx74 jkxx74 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Denver area, CO
Posts: 362
Re: What's the hardest transit you've gone through?

Thank you all for sharing, interesting thread indeed. With some pretty edgy examples from some folks too.



Quote:
2016-2019; first Pluto conj DC, then Saturn conj DC (+ Uranus conj Venus). Has been an extremely painful time, have written about this in previous threads here. Marriage suddenly consisted of power struggles, quarrels, distance, isolation, depression, and seeing all the downsides to my relationship clearly. Relationship went from close, supportive and warm to cold and distant. Uranus conj venus later in this period brought a new man into my life, but I would never have been open to it unless Pluto hadn't "destroyed" me relationship -wise first. :/ Still married but saturn conj DC now really makes me more distant to my husband, and I'm now considering if I can live with the downsides to this relationship- which I never doubted before. (and almost forgot: saturn had been opposing my sun in the period right before Pluto was conj DC.. which means I was pretty worn down by blockings in my social, professional and marital life just before all this DC-stuff was happening. Those years were pretty much awful)..

Yeahhh I had a Uranus-Venus experience like that about oh 13 years ago when one relationship suddenly ended when Uranus crossed Venus for the first time and another began with the second pass. It was quite unreal and I was going through some major depression to boot.


As far as rough transits and progressions...


Pluto conjunct Moon as others have mentioned, coinciding with a major illness and generally super low times in every way imaginable. I'm thankful for the effect it had but this has to be the worst-feeling transit ever. (It also happened with progressed Sun squaring Saturn those years so rough times in general then. Basically had to figure out how to take care of disabling circumstances all by myself and start working when not really able to do so.)



Others would be the just finishing progressed Sun square Chiron that I've had to deal with for the past 2 years with Chiron also conjuncting/squaring natal and progressed Moon over the summer earlier this year. That was not fun but it has just a little left to go (for the first one) so pretty psyched about it ending.


Can't wait for Jupiter to enter Cap here in a couple of weeks
__________________
My chart: http://jkansoft.mine.nu/mychart1.JPG

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" - Carl Sagan
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Unread 11-17-2019, 05:20 PM
Forgotten Warrior's Avatar
Forgotten Warrior Forgotten Warrior is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkxx74 View Post
Thank you all for sharing, interesting thread indeed. With some pretty edgy examples from some folks too.

Do you have any important planets in any of the Earth or Water signs?





Yeahhh I had a Uranus-Venus experience like that about oh 13 years ago when one relationship suddenly ended when Uranus crossed Venus for the first time and another began with the second pass. It was quite unreal and I was going through some major depression to boot.


As far as rough transits and progressions...


Pluto conjunct Moon as others have mentioned, coinciding with a major illness and generally super low times in every way imaginable. I'm thankful for the effect it had but this has to be the worst-feeling transit ever. (It also happened with progressed Sun squaring Saturn those years so rough times in general then. Basically had to figure out how to take care of disabling circumstances all by myself and start working when not really able to do so.)



Others would be the just finishing progressed Sun square Chiron that I've had to deal with for the past 2 years with Chiron also conjuncting/squaring natal and progressed Moon over the summer earlier this year. That was not fun but it has just a little left to go (for the first one) so pretty psyched about it ending.


Can't wait for Jupiter to enter Cap here in a couple of weeks

Do you have any important planets in any of the Earth or Water signs?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
hardest, transit

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.