Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 10-29-2019, 05:57 AM

Re: How does one ACTUALLY handle pluto energy?

Back to answering OP's question,

Changing is like an identity crisis, very resistant, holding on for many many years. But life events will force, at least my experience is that it has forced me to an edge, to a breaking point. I have to be willing to, submit to the change to live a better one but I am so resistant to let go. When finally did, is for better, it gives peace. A better life in my case. Conclusion, don't be resistant or stubborn to change/evolve. Easier said than done, really.

Last edited by PlutoLibScoAsc; 10-29-2019 at 06:00 AM.
Unread 10-29-2019, 01:53 PM

PlutoLibraScorpioAsc

I am curious if you know the circumstances just before, at, and after your birth?

Is Pluto conjunct out of sign?

Last edited by Opal; 10-29-2019 at 01:56 PM.
Unread 10-29-2019, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
PlutoLibraScorpioAsc

I am curious if you know the circumstances just before, at, and after your birth?

Is Pluto conjunct out of sign?
Opal,
I am not very sure if I understood your questions well, but if you are pointing around what happened around my birth... My life crisis started even before I was born. My mom tried to abort me but unsuccessful.

Umm, what do you mean by 'out of sign'? Do you mean a wide orb?
Unread 10-29-2019, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutoLibScoAsc View Post
Opal,
I am not very sure if I understood your questions well, but if you are pointing around what happened around my birth... My life crisis started even before I was born. My mom tried to abort me but unsuccessful.

Umm, what do you mean by 'out of sign'? Do you mean a wide orb?
Pluto is in Libra, is it conjunct your Scorpio ascendant?

Interesting. Either way. I like A T Mann, and enjoy testing his theories on how the planets play out as people and events at different times in our lives.

He has a degree system, from conception to aged.
Unread 10-29-2019, 02:29 PM

How many degrees is Pluto before your ascendant?

Heading to work, but I’ll be back.

ps. we share Scorpio rising

Last edited by Opal; 10-29-2019 at 02:41 PM.
Unread 10-29-2019, 03:48 PM

Pluto needs a little light-hearted mothering, to be given some daily chores, to be aired out, beaten in the morning sun like a dusty blanket thatís adored for its weight.

Hating on it wonít work, especially in the thick of a seeming assault.

My favorite song to imagine is metaphorically about Pluto transits is this one.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bHAlP5GK3cc

Last edited by passiflora; 10-29-2019 at 04:03 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to passiflora For This Useful Post:
dark heart (11-01-2019)
Unread 10-29-2019, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Pluto is in Libra, is it conjunct your Scorpio ascendant?

Interesting. Either way. I like A T Mann, and enjoy testing his theories on how the planets play out as people and events at different times in our lives.

Never heard of AT Mann before...
Pluto conjunct Libra Asc exact at 29 critical degree. So, does this aspect of mine relatable to any of his theories closely?
Unread 10-29-2019, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Never heard of AT Mann before...
Pluto conjunct Libra Asc exact at 29 critical degree. So, does this aspect of mine relatable to any of his theories closely?
He wrote The Round Art, amongst others, all deal with his time line. Interesting books.

I am confused.

What degree is your ascendant in what sign?
What degree is your Pluto in what sign?
Unread 10-29-2019, 04:31 PM

Waybread,
I like your writing here, enriching, good advise, enlightening except I have to comment on this one in my case: "Don't pretend to be a "Who, me?" nicey-nice kind of person. " I am a Libra rising, is my identity. I truly want to be nice and kind to people, I don't want people get hurt in any way and therefore the niceness is not pretends, is genuinely nice, kind and being considerate to other people's feeling, putting myself in other's people shoe and seeing the consequences how things will turn out if one puts no restraint on ones' tongue. I don't know about other people but this me libra rising, I don't want anyone gets their feeling hurt because I know how it feels. When I must tell the truth and yet I know how sensitive the other person is, predicting they would run away from facing the ugly truth then I will put in some effort to contemplate saying it in a kind way that is easier to swallow down. I will only put in these effort if the person is close to me. If not, I will just shut up, listen to the end and then finally next topic. Debating is time wasting when I know the other person is stubborn etc. But anyway, I am changing, changing as in telling the truth of what I think, what I should say to the person face to face right off instead of just letting it slide, but still with a blend of niceness at all times, lol.

Last edited by PlutoLibScoAsc; 10-29-2019 at 04:35 PM.
Unread 10-29-2019, 04:38 PM

Quote:
He wrote The Round Art, amongst others, all deal with his time line. Interesting books.

I am confused.

What degree is your ascendant in what sign?
What degree is your Pluto in what sign?
Libra Ascendant at 29.
Pluto in Libra at 29.
2 astrologer says I should read Scorpio as my ascendant too because my Libra ascendant is at critical degree.

Last edited by PlutoLibScoAsc; 10-29-2019 at 04:43 PM.
Unread 10-30-2019, 01:35 AM

29 degrees Libra is still Libra, not Scorpio.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And weíll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Unread 10-30-2019, 05:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
29 degrees Libra is still Libra, not Scorpio.
Some astrologer says it like you. And some says it differently, they ask me to read about Scorpio rising for myself too. Well~ *shrug*

Last edited by PlutoLibScoAsc; 10-30-2019 at 05:07 AM.
Unread 10-30-2019, 05:59 AM

I agree with Waybread. The moment you took your first breath, Pluto and your Ascendant were in Libra. By progression you can experience Scorpio, but your natal has your ascendant and Pluto totally conjunct in Libra.

You are probably very magnetically attractive. Very strong personality, interesting too.

Are you in control in your occupation? I think you are.

I worked late tonight. I will read on this and be back tomorrow night I hope. I get busy sometimes, and work comes first. You know that though. Pluto is strong in my chart too.
Unread 10-30-2019, 08:28 AM

Astrologers all have their different views on things. Idk, I will not side, haha. One of the fact that I can't side is I am a Pluto & Scorpio dominant, having mars Scorpio and Saturn Scorpio in my 1st house and 8th house gemini moon conjunct north node & chiron so I could only see myself strongly a mixture of both. Just that I think believe my chart ruler is venus.

May be some people see me magnetically attractive but I think some see me as ugly too. "Strong personality", hmm... I have my weak times too.

Occupation wise, fate just always dump **** on me, always ending up as pioneer in my department, having no guidance but to research and fix all **** by myself. Back to 10 years ago or so, life has been stressful as hell. This few years, I finally had some rest.

Anyway, whatever it is. Share with me the theory when you have time.

Last edited by PlutoLibScoAsc; 10-30-2019 at 08:33 AM.
Unread 10-30-2019, 08:32 AM

I find there's a bit of a contradiction in astrology. If a planet is within one or two degrees of the next house, the general consensus is to count it as if it's in that house too, yet if a planet is within one degree of the next sign, then doesn't matter if it's within one degree because 29 degrees means it's still in this sign and the next sign is merely the next sign. Not sure what to believe.
Unread 10-30-2019, 02:16 PM

The only planet being discussed here is Pluto. It is hard to decipher a chart with one planet, and the ascendant. But, cusps are known to have the traits of both although you can usually observe what the entity is in strongest, usually it is the sign that it was in at first breath.

Mann describes Pluto at the ascendant as a feeling of hate, at your birth. As you have pointed out your mother tried to abort. I hope that she was able to reconcile her emotions with you. Was there a negative scene made at the time of your birth? Is there any other planets in the vicinity, aspecting. Was she alone or was there people or a person with her.

With my Pluto registering while I was in the womb, there was anger from my motherís family at the announcement of her pregnancy. They presumed that she was pregnant when she eloped and they expressed it to them. A large scene was caused, the Lebanese can be a bit emotional. I was born 3 days short of 9 months after their marriage.
Unread 10-30-2019, 02:30 PM

Mann also mentions that Pluto at the ascendant is indicative of a difficult birth.
Unread 10-30-2019, 02:44 PM

Opal, thank you. That's very interesting findings to read.

I don't hate my mom when I was a kid, I deeply love her but things changed when I reach my teen, experiencing all sorts of darkness and discovered the ugly truth about my birth. No negative scenes at my birth. Before yes, she got scolded by her siblings for her intention to abort but she still do it anyway. The nearest one is Saturn 10 orb wide. Just my uncle was with her that time of giving birth. I was born a week earlier but my mom says that is pretty common. My birth is a quick and easy one, this I can relate to my Mars in 1st house.

How about you, where is your Pluto? What was the aspect to your ascendant?
Unread 10-31-2019, 03:15 AM

Quote:
Opal, thank you. That's very interesting findings to read.

I don't hate my mom when I was a kid, I deeply love her but things changed when I reach my teen, experiencing all sorts of darkness and discovered the ugly truth about my birth. No negative scenes at my birth. Before yes, she got scolded by her siblings for her intention to abort but she still do it anyway. The nearest one is Saturn 10 orb wide. Just my uncle was with her that time of giving birth. I was born a week earlier but my mom says that is pretty common. My birth is a quick and easy one, this I can relate to my Mars in 1st house.

How about you, where is your Pluto? What was the aspect to your ascendant?
My Pluto is in the 9th in Virgo. My Virgo MC is the midpoint for Pluto and my North Node. The Node is in the 10th house. Pluto is also sextile Neptune. It strength comes from being conjunct the IC and being the ruler of my Scorpio asc. It is my strongest entity.

Even though I have Jupiter and Saturn domiciled in the 2nd. Jupiter rules the second.

When I read of Pluto as a ruling planet it rings very true. It attracts people to me. I just went to 7/11 for a bottle of water. I was in line and a lady, touched my work pants and said how beautiful I look. My insulated dirty carharts. She asked what I did, I told her, she requested a hug, I laughed and gave her one. She thanked and blessed me. And so my life goes.

Last edited by Opal; 10-31-2019 at 03:19 AM.
Unread 10-31-2019, 04:00 AM

Opal,
I see. Thanks for sharing. That is one awkwardly strange approach by stranger, lol. how weird, haha.

Btw, I just want to add that my childhood life is dark but not as dark as my teen years where everything collapsing to rubbles. People call their homes, home sweet home. I call my home, home hell home.
Unread 10-31-2019, 04:20 AM

Quote:
Opal,
I see. Thanks for sharing. That is one awkwardly strange approach by stranger, lol. how weird, haha.

Btw, I just want to add that my childhood life is dark but not as dark as my teen years where everything collapsing to rubbles. People call their homes, home sweet home. I call my home, home hell home.
That type of thing happens to me very regularly. I am kind of used to it, but, it still surprises me.

My life is not all a bowl of cherries. I am very PTSD. Pluto brought some harsh things too. I have lived in strange homes. As PTSD does, it puts us in a frame of mind where living in tents and campers was a way of life. My husband is PTSD too. I now live in a real home. It is different, we get anxious about it sometimes. I like having a stereo, turn it up, I love music, loud, with a good rhythm.
Unread 11-01-2019, 01:40 AM

Quote:

Yes, OP; one can even accurately estimate their death window using this system

...29 years.... desolation .... highway underpass ... true beginning of Aquarius by my timescale

How to deal with the Pluto energy?

Pain works very well, I used to do bloodletting as a child, now I use fire instead. Essentially all Pagan cultures partook in such ceremonies.

A.T. Mann called me a masochist, that was one of the things that sold me on him.

Anyways, good luck with all that
Unread 11-01-2019, 03:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark heart View Post
Yes, OP; one can even accurately estimate their death window using this system

...29 years.... desolation .... highway underpass ... true beginning of Aquarius by my timescale

Is this your prediction for yourself? or for?

How to deal with the Pluto energy?

Pain works very well, I used to do bloodletting as a child, now I use fire instead. Essentially all Pagan cultures partook in such ceremonies.

A.T. Mann called me a masochist, that was one of the things that sold me on him.

Mann is an interesting writer. What book or books do you own?

Anyways, good luck with all that
I am fine, thank you. I find strength in PTSD. I am more aware because of it. I see more, and hear more because of it. It has an upside.
Unread 11-01-2019, 03:21 AM

Anyone that is interested in Pluto, Jeffrey Wolf Green is a must. I have been looking for my two books of his on Pluto. I guess I should put my pendulum to work, cause they are alluding me.
Unread 11-01-2019, 03:41 AM

Quote:
Anyone that is interested in Pluto, Jeffrey Wolf Green is a must. I have been looking for my two books of his on Pluto. I guess I should put my pendulum to work, cause they are alluding me.
Thank you, Opal.

Tags
energy, handle, pluto