Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 10-11-2018, 07:01 AM
Senior Member, Moderator

Re: In need of some light in the darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
For instance, I believed dragons once existed and I argued with my parents about it only because I wanted them to have existed. Granted, stranger fossils have been found and I'm of the belief folklore has roots in some reality
Dragons can mean more than one thing. In Asia, dragons are the embodiment of natural energy--chi, or ki. A dragon could be a river, or a tree, or the wind (I've seen drawings that put the dragon in the river or the tree). Several myths worldwide put a dragon or a giant serpent (which might really be the same thing) under the ocean, or holding up the earth--or the earth itself is the dragon. The sleeping dragon underground might stir once in a while... that's when there's an earthquake.

If you consider the dragon to be a literal animal that lived once upon a time--we do have its fossils. Only we call them dinosaurs.

The Following User Says Thank You to Osamenor For This Useful Post:
Lykanized (10-11-2018)
Unread 10-11-2018, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osamenor View Post
Dragons can mean more than one thing. In Asia, dragons are the embodiment of natural energy--chi, or ki. A dragon could be a river, or a tree, or the wind (I've seen drawings that put the dragon in the river or the tree). Several myths worldwide put a dragon or a giant serpent (which might really be the same thing) under the ocean, or holding up the earth--or the earth itself is the dragon. The sleeping dragon underground might stir once in a while... that's when there's an earthquake.
I love this interpretation... that, as a lover of symbolism and philosophy

However, it's quite possible dragonlike creatures really do exist in the oceans. I always find it a tip off when there are similar creatures in various detached folklores, people isolated from each other. Although I believe there's much to be studied psychologically as well as considering the actual bounds of 'reality'

What I believe wholeheartedly in is the various beasts of areas in England, Scotland, and Ireland. I don't know if they're aliens, government experiments, or what, but I believe they exist-- Humanoid type creatures but who are either feline or canine

Quote:
If you consider the dragon to be a literal animal that lived once upon a time--we do have its fossils. Only we call them dinosaurs.
I'm serious. I believed in the fire breathing, treasure protecting, hunt for the wyrm type of ****. I would read very fantastical things and believe them wholeheartedly up until the age of even 13 perhaps. I was just in my own world. I believed they even still existed
Unread 10-11-2018, 07:29 AM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
I'm serious. I believed in the fire breathing, treasure protecting, hunt for the wyrm type of ****. I would read very fantastical things and believe them wholeheartedly up until the age of even 13 perhaps. I was just in my own world. I believed they even still existed
I think the treasure protecting part is a race memory of our distant ancestors--possibly even pre-human ancestors--eating the eggs of large reptilian creatures. Giant snakes, perhaps. Something basilisk-like (as in the Harry Potter basilisk--there actually is a snake called a basilisk, but it's much smaller).

Such an egg would be very difficult to obtain. It would take the bravest hero to attempt it. The mother would, of course, defend it fiercely (although if she was nesting her egg, that right there would be a very different kind of reptile from the ones we know today. There are a few snakes that hatch their eggs inside their bodies and then give live birth, but egg laying reptiles just lay their eggs and leave them). And the egg would be a treasure, because it was a highly valuable, and rarely obtainable, source of nutrients.
Lykanized (10-11-2018)
Unread 10-11-2018, 07:37 AM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
I love this interpretation... that, as a lover of symbolism and philosophy

However, it's quite possible dragonlike creatures really do exist in the oceans. I always find it a tip off when there are similar creatures in various detached folklores, people isolated from each other. Although I believe there's much to be studied psychologically as well as considering the actual bounds of 'reality'

What I believe wholeheartedly in is the various beasts of areas in England, Scotland, and Ireland. I don't know if they're aliens, government experiments, or what, but I believe they exist-- Humanoid type creatures but who are either feline or canine
Perhaps. Or perhaps they exist on a spirit level.

I saw Sasquatch once. Only it wasn't a corporeal one. I was driving down a road--rural but not isolated, there were plenty of houses on either side of the road, and the town proper was less than a mile away--and saw, in the rear view mirror, a figure crossing the road. Looked rather like the blurry shadow of a very tall person--I thought at first that a tall person with a backpacker's pack on was lurching across the road, but I couldn't see them clearly, I'd just glimpsed them out of the corner of my eye.

Then I glanced back again and the road was completely empty.

First thing I thought was, okay, I'm seeing things. My eyes are playing tricks on me. My next thought was, so why am I seeing that particular thing?

I think what i saw was a spirit Sasquatch. There, but not corporeal. Maybe that's why all the photos of Sasquatch look so blurry--that is what it looks like.
Lykanized (10-11-2018)
Unread 10-11-2018, 07:54 AM

Quote:
I think the treasure protecting part is a race memory of our distant ancestors--possibly even pre-human ancestors--eating the eggs of large reptilian creatures. Giant snakes, perhaps. Something basilisk-like (as in the Harry Potter basilisk--there actually is a snake called a basilisk, but it's much smaller).

Such an egg would be very difficult to obtain. It would take the bravest hero to attempt it. The mother would, of course, defend it fiercely (although if she was nesting her egg, that right there would be a very different kind of reptile from the ones we know today. There are a few snakes that hatch their eggs inside their bodies and then give live birth, but egg laying reptiles just lay their eggs and leave them). And the egg would be a treasure, because it was a highly valuable, and rarely obtainable, source of nutrients.
I feel like you are infinitely deeper and wiser than I am. I hope you're a lot older than I am so I still have my time to gain depth and wisdo

What do you mean there's a treasure protecting part of our distant ancestry? If I was to take it symbolically as I do many, but not all, god, there were many means of personifying or giving corporeal form to force we had to grapple with, which we perceive to be transcendent or beyond our power. So if we have a treasure keeping dragon, it's like prosperity is the transcendent force. Not even prosperity, something more, something more wonderous. To more primordial beings, they may have perceived so much out there to be discovered and gained, but discovering and gaining such things would've literally been a monstrous task. Added to the fact that with the idea of the wonderous nature of an unexplored world was also the unexpected treachery

And it is quite interesting hero tales are prevalent in basically every culture. Like the hero who could brave the unknown and reap the rewards and give others hope. Perhaps the driving force of empires an dynasties that have lead to so much darkness today

Fyi, I haven't read much of anything. I'm still tackling my Gemini SN and trying to tap into my Sag NN

In other cases, I believe some 'gods' were simply higher consciousness beings which may not have had the best of intentions for us taking advantage of our lack of knowledge. Why human sacrifice would've become a custom around many ancient cultures is beyond me. We're a race bent on survival and human sacrifice is not in line with that
'
I've expressed I'm quite passionate that real 'gods' or benevolent higher consciousness beings dont' demand worship or sacrifice because they don't need it

I know I'm getting offtopic...
Unread 10-11-2018, 05:04 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
I feel like you are infinitely deeper and wiser than I am. I hope you're a lot older than I am so I still have my time to gain depth and wisdo
I'm 43. You're what, 25? Older, yes, but not infinitely!

Quote:
What do you mean there's a treasure protecting part of our distant ancestry? If I was to take it symbolically as I do many, but not all, god, there were many means of personifying or giving corporeal form to force we had to grapple with, which we perceive to be transcendent or beyond our power. So if we have a treasure keeping dragon, it's like prosperity is the transcendent force. Not even prosperity, something more, something more wonderous. To more primordial beings, they may have perceived so much out there to be discovered and gained, but discovering and gaining such things would've literally been a monstrous task. Added to the fact that with the idea of the wonderous nature of an unexplored world was also the unexpected treachery
My thought on the treasure protecting dragon is much simpler, not profound at all. The treasure is simply the dragon's egg (dragon being this giant reptile--maybe a snake, maybe something that existed in the megafauna era--or maybe an ordinary size snake that still exists, and these primordial ancestors were much smaller mammals). The dragon is, naturally, protecting her egg. The hero who steals the dragons egg is the one who took on the task of getting it for his people to eat. It's a treasure to the people because it's so nutritious and so hard to get.

The only difference between this possible historical (or prehistorical) dragon and currently existing reptiles is that there are not, as far as I know, any reptiles that guard their eggs. But if one did guard its eggs, it would defend them fiercely.

By "treasure protecting part," I meant the part of the dragon myth that says dragons protect treasure.

Last edited by Osamenor; 10-11-2018 at 05:06 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Osamenor For This Useful Post:
GemwDepth (12-24-2018), Lykanized (10-13-2018)
Unread 10-13-2018, 03:37 AM

Quote:
I'm 43. You're what, 25? Older, yes, but not infinitely!
Ok. Nearly 20 years so I have some time to catch up lmao
On a sidenote... This past weekend was the first time in my life I ever had anyone look at me as 'wiser and older'. They put me in the same suit as a 40 year old. She was a 19 year old girl tho. When I was her age, I was so lost. More than lost...Our 20s are definitely incredibly transformative

Quote:
My thought on the treasure protecting dragon is much simpler, not profound at all. The treasure is simply the dragon's egg (dragon being this giant reptile--maybe a snake, maybe something that existed in the megafauna era--or maybe an ordinary size snake that still exists, and these primordial ancestors were much smaller mammals). The dragon is, naturally, protecting her egg. The hero who steals the dragons egg is the one who took on the task of getting it for his people to eat. It's a treasure to the people because it's so nutritious and so hard to get.

The only difference between this possible historical (or prehistorical) dragon and currently existing reptiles is that there are not, as far as I know, any reptiles that guard their eggs. But if one did guard its eggs, it would defend them fiercely.

By "treasure protecting part," I meant the part of the dragon myth that says dragons protect treasure.
Interesting. I already mentioned folklore creatures. I believe some that do exist may not exist in the form we have in written record, but may indeed exist in other dimensions or I think I mentioned as possibly experiments

I believe in our primordial days it was easier and much more likely for creatures of higher consciousness or of other dimensions to make themselves seen to humankind. For instance, various legends that may be written off in modern day as pure myth, metaphor, imagination, need to find meaning in a world so obscure...
I find Hopi legend particularly fascinating and I love this article about the 'ant people' the Hopi have in the legends
https://www.ancient-origins.net/myth...ple-hopi-00927

Why certain creatures or beings may have made themselves more obscure may be for many reasons... Of course in our primordial states of humanity, we were searching for answers and some of the possible extradimensional creatures were either there to help, or to feed off of us(psychologically). Maybe we no longer needed the help at some point, or maybe we became too arrogant. Maybe they just needed to cut the cord and let us go
Sometimes Earth is referred to as a genetic project. Sometimes it's referred to as a project that many different races had interest in for various reason whether it be our oceans, us, the environment, or whatever else

If there were ever any dragons, perhaps they're not of this dimension but for some period of time were in our dimension

As for that treasure protecting aspect of the legend possibly being about eggs rather than the gold and jewels we may see in fantasy movies, I love that idea... Obviously dragons would be quite magnificent, large beasts. Not only would their eggs provide a lot of sustenance, but they may have been thought to have magical properties as many hard to attain things probably were thought to
Unread 10-13-2018, 03:44 AM

I spoke already of project ideas I have...
That's one of the benefits of my inpatient stays...I had so much time to think of ideas. I'm not gonna lie, being stuck there can get grating, but I'm the kinda person who, if I'm stuck somewhere like that, I'm gonna find the positives. I'm not gonna focus on the negatives because I know that's only gonna make **** worse and negativity is also cancerous

I have spoken of novel ideas I have, story ideas. Since I'm first and foremost a poet, I got the idea to outline a first draft of what these stories are in my mind which will inevitably change through the years, but then to put the course of the stories into poetry collections

As I've expressed before, I believe poetry and stories go together. Poetry is the negative space. It's what by sheer nonexistence transcribes meaning of the story, of what doesn't exist. The story is the positive space. It's more straightforward, there's fewer open ends,...there's symbolism, but it's about what exists, what's happening, not primarily what it means

In every case..."show, don't tell"
Unread 10-13-2018, 08:11 AM

I seriously recommend Legion... The television show. It may be my favorite show of all time right next to Fringe and this may even top Fringe. It's only in its second season, so we'll see what'll come
Unread 10-13-2018, 08:16 AM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
Ok. Nearly 20 years so I have some time to catch up lmao
On a sidenote... This past weekend was the first time in my life I ever had anyone look at me as 'wiser and older'. They put me in the same suit as a 40 year old. She was a 19 year old girl tho. When I was her age, I was so lost. More than lost...Our 20s are definitely incredibly transformative
See, you've already caught up!

Seriously, all it takes is one person thinking you're older and wiser. For that person, at least, you are, and that's all that really matters. You don't become older and wiser to yourself. You become older and wiser to other people.

Quote:
As for that treasure protecting aspect of the legend possibly being about eggs rather than the gold and jewels we may see in fantasy movies, I love that idea... Obviously dragons would be quite magnificent, large beasts. Not only would their eggs provide a lot of sustenance, but they may have been thought to have magical properties as many hard to attain things probably were thought to
There's magic in any food that's directly acquired from the wild. The gathering and hunting lifestyle that humans lived by for more of their existence than not, depended on spiritual connections between people and the plants and animals they ate. Even agriculture required those spiritual connections in order to happen. Animals can't be domesticated without their consent (I saw that clearly ten years ago, when I "tamed" a feral cat--actually, the cat redomesticated herself for me. I saw her get more and more domestic with every interaction between us, until finally she decided to move in with me and stop being feral altogether). Plants all have their own essences--using them as food or medicine makes use of their spirit essence, not just their physical chemistry. To work with that essence, you don't just take it, you ask permission. You communicate with the plant.

There are a couple of great books that go into more depth on the magical and supernatural being simply the natural: David Abram's The Spell of the Sensuous (it's a surprisingly dense book, but refreshing... at the very least, read the ant story in the first chapter--it was a great perception shift when I read it), and, to some extent, Barbara Ehrenreich's Blood Rites. While Ehrenreich was writing primarily about the roots of war, she made a clear connection between religious ritual, blood sacrifices, and the primordial human experience of dealing with carnivores--both as the hunted and as the hunter.

Last edited by Osamenor; 10-13-2018 at 08:18 AM.
Lykanized (10-14-2018)
Unread 10-13-2018, 11:04 PM

I'm gonna get on Audacity and create some playlists for myself. Continuous streams of music to lose myself to
No stops, just continuous flowing. I will lose myself and find my truths

Last edited by Lykanized; 10-13-2018 at 11:11 PM.
Unread 10-14-2018, 12:15 AM

I have so many ideas today....
I love ideas. Ideation is my favorite thing in the universe. It's infinite. All it takes to have ideas is to be open
Unread 10-14-2018, 01:42 PM

I realized... omniscience is theoretically impossible. All is ungraspable, all is infinite. the whole multiverse, it's infinite. It's everything at once, it is the yin and the yang constantly dancing with each other. It is all and it is nothing. Omniscience would be boring anyway
That's the folly of humankind, or at least one of them. Our desire to understand everything. I'm a victim too. I'm always always thinking and piercing the veil. Just be, just do just experience, just feel, just intuit
Unread 10-14-2018, 02:06 PM

Quote:
I<...> I'm always always thinking and piercing the veil. Just be, just do just experience, just feel, just intuit

"Life always gives us exactly the teacher we need at every moment. This includes every mosquito, every misfortune, every red light, every traffic jam, every obnoxious supervisor (or employee), every illness, every loss, every moment of joy or depression, every addiction, every piece of garbage, every breath. Every moment is the guru."

"Each moment, life as it is - the only teacher.
Being just this moment - compassion's way."

Joko Beck

I am wishing you the very best, L.

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012

Last edited by IleneK; 10-14-2018 at 02:12 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to IleneK For This Useful Post:
Lykanized (10-14-2018)
Unread 10-15-2018, 10:46 AM

Quote:
See, you've already caught up!

Seriously, all it takes is one person thinking you're older and wiser. For that person, at least, you are, and that's all that really matters. You don't become older and wiser to yourself. You become older and wiser to other people.
I know many people in their 40s still feel like they're teens or in their 20s. And I know we're all constantly transforming and learning. As kids, we love to think adults know everything, but no one knows everything. We're perpetually lost, searching for our next plane of growth and transformation. We're never found. We never have all the answers. I told her that, the girl. Even if I seem like I know things, it doesn't mean I do and just the same with anyone else since she was intimidated by it. I do believe we become surer of ourselves as we get older, but we only because more sure of our ability to slay the next dragon that comes our way. We're never sure what kind of dragon it'll be or how exactly it will attack. It'll always bring some new means of strength and fighting out of us

I look at life as a fight. I enjoy that. Idk, maybe it's the Mars 1st house. My best friend hates looking at life as a fight so now it stands out to me. For me, it drives me, I guess for others it may just turn them off or sound horrifying. The hellishness of life drives me because I know it's in hell we're forged out of some dull rock sticking out of the Earth, certainly not in the cloudy dreamscapes of a heaven

Quote:
There's magic in any food that's directly acquired from the wild. The gathering and hunting lifestyle that humans lived by for more of their existence than not, depended on spiritual connections between people and the plants and animals they ate. Even agriculture required those spiritual connections in order to happen. Animals can't be domesticated without their consent (I saw that clearly ten years ago, when I "tamed" a feral cat--actually, the cat redomesticated herself for me. I saw her get more and more domestic with every interaction between us, until finally she decided to move in with me and stop being feral altogether). Plants all have their own essences--using them as food or medicine makes use of their spirit essence, not just their physical chemistry. To work with that essence, you don't just take it, you ask permission. You communicate with the plant.

There are a couple of great books that go into more depth on the magical and supernatural being simply the natural: David Abram's The Spell of the Sensuous (it's a surprisingly dense book, but refreshing... at the very least, read the ant story in the first chapter--it was a great perception shift when I read it), and, to some extent, Barbara Ehrenreich's Blood Rites. While Ehrenreich was writing primarily about the roots of war, she made a clear connection between religious ritual, blood sacrifices, and the primordial human experience of dealing with carnivores--both as the hunted and as the hunter.
I recall you know a lot about herbalism. Did you just acquire your knowledge from books and internet resources? I'm interested. I believe there's herbs for so much of what we suffer from, even cancer. I also love that perspective of not just taking as like many Native American tribes, I've come to realize everything has spirit and it should be honored and not just claimed and taken as if it was always just there for us and not for itself

My cat, as all cats can catch onto patterns, always waits at our garage door to be led into the garage where the main garage door is usually open to the outside world. Sometimes he'll simply choose to lounge on a cough in the garage, sometimes he'll choose to go out and roam. I realized it was a little bit like us as I believe in higher consciousness beings. When we recognize the door to walk through, they may open it, and we may choose to explore and see what there is to find, or just lounge there and fall asleep. Either way, we're reliant to some extent on them whether we can sense them or not. At least, it seems so. So it made me see animals a little differently. They're reliant on us to open the doors, to give them food and water unless our cat go out and find something for themselves for a night. And then I wonder if like us, other animals are striving for something more. And then I wonder if they're not already higher than us in consciousness. We wouldn't know

Anyway, those pieces of reading sounds very very. intriguing. I'll admit I'm a folklore nut. I've always loved reading about folklore creatures from around the world whether it be the classic vampire or werewolf, or creatures more obscure. I've heard of modern day meetings with these creatures too. Right from childhood, I had a very strong believe in something more whether it be aliens or the supernatural or what we assume to be the supernatural anyway. That was innate for me

Last edited by Lykanized; 10-15-2018 at 10:59 AM.
Unread 10-15-2018, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
"Life always gives us exactly the teacher we need at every moment. This includes every mosquito, every misfortune, every red light, every traffic jam, every obnoxious supervisor (or employee), every illness, every loss, every moment of joy or depression, every addiction, every piece of garbage, every breath. Every moment is the guru."

"Each moment, life as it is - the only teacher.
Being just this moment - compassion's way."

Joko Beck

I am wishing you the very best, L.
I believe this too. That's why I take it as quite a compliment that I've been given so many challenges in life to forge me in this hellishness. I believe we're also never given what we can't handle

It's constant death and rebirth for me. Sometimes that death is a little more literal
Unread 10-15-2018, 01:58 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 10-15-2018, 05:03 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
I recall you know a lot about herbalism. Did you just acquire your knowledge from books and internet resources? I'm interested.
No. That kind of knowledge isn't found on the internet, and mostly not in books, either. I've taken classes, taught by herbalists. I'm now in the last two months of a three year program. We've graduated to seeing clients under supervision.

Quote:
My cat, as all cats can catch onto patterns, always waits at our garage door to be led into the garage where the main garage door is usually open to the outside world. Sometimes he'll simply choose to lounge on a cough in the garage, sometimes he'll choose to go out and roam. I realized it was a little bit like us as I believe in higher consciousness beings. When we recognize the door to walk through, they may open it, and we may choose to explore and see what there is to find, or just lounge there and fall asleep. Either way, we're reliant to some extent on them whether we can sense them or not. At least, it seems so. So it made me see animals a little differently. They're reliant on us to open the doors, to give them food and water unless our cat go out and find something for themselves for a night. And then I wonder if like us, other animals are striving for something more. And then I wonder if they're not already higher than us in consciousness. We wouldn't know
That's why cats have nine lives.
Unread 10-15-2018, 09:54 PM

Quote:
No. That kind of knowledge isn't found on the internet, and mostly not in books, either. I've taken classes, taught by herbalists. I'm now in the last two months of a three year program. We've graduated to seeing clients under supervision.
That's a shame. I'd be very interested in studying herbalism, but I don't see that happening in the next 10 years for me. But hey, 'you're not dead until you're dead' is part of my philosophy. I don't understand people who at some point just give up for feel like they can't go achieve certain things because of age

Quote:
That's why cats have nine lives.
This is why I'm a cat. I should've died a long time ago but I just keep coming back baby
Unread 10-16-2018, 04:41 AM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
That's a shame. I'd be very interested in studying herbalism, but I don't see that happening in the next 10 years for me. But hey, 'you're not dead until you're dead' is part of my philosophy. I don't understand people who at some point just give up for feel like they can't go achieve certain things because of age
It doesn't have to be an all or nothing proposition. I've taken the "all" option, but well before I took a class, I was participating in online discussions about herbalism (on the weedforums, part of Susun Weed's website--the forum crashed and most of the old posts were lost, but it's back up now), and reading about it, and trying out herbal teas. I cured myself of UTI, vaginal infections, bronchitis, and ovarian cysts, all with herbs, when conventional medicine either failed or wasn't available to me.

There are also part time classes available in some places--it depends on there being a teaching herbalist around--and the American Herbalists Guild offers resources and webinars. Basically, it is something you can spend years learning about on the side. You don't necessarily have to go the becoming a professional herbalist route.

And hey, I didn't even take an herbalism class til my late thirties, and I was 40 when I started my current program. Ten years from now, you'll be only 35. To put it in perspective.

Quote:
This is why I'm a cat. I should've died a long time ago but I just keep coming back baby
Your spirit animal, perhaps?
Lykanized (10-16-2018)
Unread 10-16-2018, 05:22 AM

"To experience true happiness one must experience true happiness."

-unknown

"The deeper you plunge into hell, the further you shoot up to heaven"

-unknown
Lykanized (10-16-2018)
Unread 10-16-2018, 07:50 AM

I used to take walks semi daily and in mixed states, I can recall three times seeing dead animals on my walks, but never in any other states. I interpreted these as bad omens. I felt like God was speaking to me through these dead animals telling me something vital, something beautiful and pure within me and my life had died and there was no hope

So that gave me an idea for a title for a novel, short story, or set of poetry. Either way, I have many titles for stories in mind and many ideas, but for right now, I'm just writing sets of poetry

I wanna hone in on some very deep things for myself. I have 4 that I'm working on right now and I want at least one of them to be bled into with emotions and trauma I haven't dealt with yet
Unread 10-16-2018, 08:10 AM

I said poetry is like negative space, but in this case, I think I'm gonna make it the real, the personal aspects of these titles and how I directly relate to them, no holds barred, shamelessly facing those threads of pain. It's the negative space, but sometimes the negative space is what's real
Unread 10-16-2018, 08:16 AM

Fairly confirmed what I snorted earlier was heroin. My uncle is out cold now and his pipe is out on his desk. So there's that. I did indeed snort the green dragon lmfao
Unread 10-16-2018, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
"To experience true happiness one must experience true happiness."

-unknown

"The deeper you plunge into hell, the further you shoot up to heaven"

-unknown
I love the last quote. The pure hellishness of life is how I find heaven. I won't assume heaven to be what everyone said it is. I'll find it for myself by exposing myself to the fiery elements of hell
Opposing forces... always gateways to each other