Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology

Other Astrology Here, you can discuss anything else astrological that doesn't belong in the other boards. Includes medical astrology, mundane astrology, parts, sports astrology, research and development, degree symbols, fixed stars, asteroids, symbols systems, karma, and Aquarian astrology.

Unread 07-10-2019, 05:41 AM

Re: The 2 strongest, most powerful signs, and their decans

I do want to reiterate tho I'm not at all tagging that trait onto any particular type. And since there are different kinds of power, this will vary by type and overall chart and then even more by particular person

I'm also not saying it's a bad thing. The effects of being overpowered might actually force someone to discover their own power. But power itself isn't limited to any one type or even two types, especially since it does have so many modes of expression and so many areas into which it can extend itself

But the refusal to be dominated alone as its own entity implies that the person is experiencing a threat to their own power which someone who is powerful in that particular area wouldn't experience. A powerful person wouldn't have to refuse to be dominated. That's what I'm saying. The actual state of power doesn't require that emphasis as that emphasis stems from the stress being placed on someone who is feeling overpowered or like they might be

I can even call my own self out for this

When I say that the refusal is a weakness, I'm saying that when someone makes it clear that they feel a threat to their own power and voice it with that refusal, they're making it very clear what it is they stand to lose and thus what can be targeted. So it can be a weakness as well as an expression of one's feelings of weakness

Last edited by Lykanized; 07-10-2019 at 05:45 AM.
Unread 07-11-2019, 05:33 AM

Your statement; Lol, sure we can say it’s fact just to satisfy your ego needs< You absolutely misunderstand me. I have no "ego needs" to be expressed on a forum. I am here for the astrology.

Again; You never wrote Aquarians lack depth? if I'm mistaken, Id like to know.

Exactly who said Aq & Sc need to feel powerful? That seems more within the province of Leo, Taurus, Aries, Capricorn- generally speaking.

By your criterion, someone who is powerful would never be robbed, bullied, put in prison, or raped. History contradicts this. There may be no refusal voiced at all. It may be as simple as walking away, packing a bag, or lighting a fuse.

Unless I'm mistaken, you seem to imply you have experience, and even delight in the act of overpowering others. If this is something you indeed possess, are you inviting prospective subjects into your realm, or is this just odd semantics?

It bears stating for the sake of the countless "junkies and hookers and masochists" suffering in this world, judging those who cannot control their fates neither elevates or helps anyone.
Unread 07-11-2019, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jac View Post
Your statement; Lol, sure we can say it’s fact just to satisfy your ego needs< You absolutely misunderstand me. I have no "ego needs" to be expressed on a forum. I am here for the astrology.

Again; You never wrote Aquarians lack depth? if I'm mistaken, Id like to know.
Nope. And given that you're very good at reading into things, if I ever seemed to write that, I didn't actually write it

Quote:
Exactly who said Aq & Sc need to feel powerful? That seems more within the province of Leo, Taurus, Aries, Capricorn- generally speaking.
If someone refuses to be dominated, well, I already explained what I meant

My point all along has been that 'power' is relative to the circumstance, that there are different kinds of power, and that the concept of power may vary from type to type. Also, I don't understand the point of any of this since people aren't just their sun signs. None of this makes any sense at all lmao. This whole discussion isn't about astrology. Astrology is the vehicle, sure. But that's it

Quote:
By your criterion, someone who is powerful would never be robbed, bullied, put in prison, or raped. History contradicts this. There may be no refusal voiced at all. It may be as simple as walking away, packing a bag, or lighting a fuse.
I never once said that

Quote:
Unless I'm mistaken, you seem to imply you have experience, and even delight in the act of overpowering others. If this is something you indeed possess, are you inviting prospective subjects into your realm, or is this just odd semantics?
I never said any of that either
Quote:
It bears stating for the sake of the countless "junkies and hookers and masochists" suffering in this world, judging those who cannot control their fates neither elevates or helps anyone.
And I also never judged anyone for any of these things

I stated my point so that maybe this conversation could stop drifting into territory that has nothing to do with the conversation
Unread 07-12-2019, 03:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
if I ever seemed to write that, I didn't actually write it
WOW. This explains a lot.

You said: A powerful person wouldn't have to refuse to be dominated.

You said: People who “refuse to be dominated” actually tend to be quite easy to overpower because that itself is a sign of a certain weakness.

You said: You don't like this because you're an Aquarius.

Your signature: 'Junkies and hookers and masochists and those who have squandered everything... '| Celine, provocateur, celestial reaper ???

I don't think anyone has to "read into" anything here.

You don't know me.
You couldn't know me.
That's fine.

I'm not wasting anymore of my valuable time on you.
Unread 07-12-2019, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jac View Post
WOW. This explains a lot.

You said: A powerful person wouldn't have to refuse to be dominated.

You said: People who “refuse to be dominated” actually tend to be quite easy to overpower because that itself is a sign of a certain weakness.

You said: You don't like this because you're an Aquarius.

Your signature: 'Junkies and hookers and masochists and those who have squandered everything... '| Celine, provocateur, celestial reaper ???

I don't think anyone has to "read into" anything here.

You don't know me.
You couldn't know me.
That's fine.

I'm not wasting anymore of my valuable time on you.
You were reading into things. At no point were you ever able to read what I was actually writing and therefor were misunderstanding every single thing I wrote. And you’re right, it explains everything

Anyway, I was actually coming here just to say I didn’t want to participate in the conversation anymore, so I’m glad we’re on the same page there lmao

I also love how you said I "couldn't know" you. That one put the cherry on top

Last edited by Lykanized; 07-12-2019 at 10:48 AM.
Unread 07-23-2019, 06:47 AM

subscribing.

Tags
decans, powerful, signs, strongest