Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat > Spiritual Realm

Spiritual Realm This is the place for deep conversations on the divine, spiritual, esoteric, metaphysical, and arcane in your life.

Unread 01-09-2017, 05:08 PM

^ i wouldnt be so quick to judge a single line in the bible without first understanding it's context.

Also, you still havent explained why you attribute "this thread" to some particular degree of the zodiac.

Unread 01-09-2017, 06:42 PM

Re: Music and the Path Of True Discipleship & the 7 & the 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Venus View Post
^ i wouldnt be so quick to judge a single line in the bible without first understanding it's context.
It's really easy to understand:

Quote:
Also, you still havent explained why you attribute "this thread" to some particular degree of the zodiac.
The thread's Sun is at 2 Libra, not difficult to figure out.

The thread (time and correct location unknown, the planets will be about the same)

Example chart of Sun at 22 Virgo:

Composite of thread and example chart, Sun falls on Alkaid:

The astrological influences of the star Alkaid

The last star in the Great Bear. Benetnash (Alkaid) means 'hired mourners'. If the influence of this star is exercised, an influence of a Mars-Uranus-Saturn nature is present. Experience has shown that many human lives are to be mourned. Reinhold Ebertin made a survey of this fixed star covering centuries when associated with transits of the major planets over this degree. The results have been recorded in the 40th yearbook for Cosmobiological Research 1969. In accordance with adopted belief of ancient times, this fixed star is supposed to be bound up with the realm of the dead and is therefore associated with death and mourning. In an important position in a mundane map, Benetnash will claim human lives in calamities such as mine accidents, collapse of houses and bridges, mountain slides, earth tremors and catastrophes caused by weather. Uranus was in exact conjunction with Benetnash at the end of July 1969. This time was marked with extreme tension between Prague and Moscow, followed later in August by the Russian takeover of the USSR. The Czech reformers in Schwarzau on the Theiss fought for the freedom of their nation on the 30th July with the Russian political bigwigs. The Soviets widened their 'maneuvers' in Poland. [Fixed Stars and Their Interpretation, Elsbeth Ebertin, 1928, no.46, p.57, under the name Benetnash]

Alkaid was known as "the destroyer of nations" by Islamic astrologers. [Fixed Stars and Judicial Astrology, George Noonan, 1990, p.5.]
The Golden Rule:The principle of treating others as one wishes to be treated. It involves empathizing and perceiving others also as "I" or "self". The Golden Rule will never inspire a Psychopath. Psychopathy is characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, egotistical traits.

Unread 01-10-2017, 03:38 PM

I have had a toothache from H377 that started on New Years Eve and have been frustrated by procedural paperwork and unsympathetic office personnel as the offending tooth should have been pulled on January 2nd and as of this minute, 7:01 A.M. Pacific Time in California on January 10, 2017 I am still awaiting an okay from my personal M.D. to the oral surgeon giving the nod to have the tooth extracted... and I've been maintaining my sanity with massive saturation of clove oil which has intestinal side effects, so please understand that while I would love to read all the recent posts and delve into this subject once again... I just can't maintain any length of attention on anything presently beyond puzzles and or questions geared for about the second grade and seven year olds.
But I find the synchronicity of this subject being revived at the precise time I got a number of new revelations from astrophysics...which also spawned a number of subsequent questions.

...and not just this subject. The night before last an old friend, Danny Russo, came over at about 9 P.M. wearing his U.S.Army field jacket (I think it was a field jacket)_ that He had found in storage after having not seen it since He got back from Vietnam in 1974 that had Captains' bars on each shoulder. Danny rose from the rank of a lowly enlisted man to Captain through field promotions while in Vietnam. He was of the last year of births, 1952, to have actually been drafted. I was born in 1953...He is a Virgo and thus about 8 1/2 months older than I am. For many years until sometime in 2011, I had believed that some guys from 1953 had been drafted as they gave everyone a lottery number and some I knew had taken physicals...but they never did draft any guys after those born during 1952.

Danny told me how scared He was at nearing the age of 19 and He gave an account of how He was tripping on LSD contemplating suicide while in a dark closet near Jonestown in Pennsylvania but someone in the room outside the closet had put some Lee Michaels on the turntable and that the music spoke to him and saved his life that day.
So He asked me to find a tune by Lee on youtube...non-specific ...He did have something in mind but couldn't remember the title or very many of the words.
So I randomly pick one, "Heighty High" and Danny yells out, "That's the song", and I'm sitting there at the computer playing DJ and I'm reading the comments while Danny is kicking back enjoying some of my 12-year-old bourbon and I get to this comment half way down the page and it says:

...Ain't good music a gas?
Life saving some times....

Must of been a lot of that going around back then... the fear, that is..... and maybe the Acid too?

oh,,,,here's a link to that tune...get your groove on...get out of the closet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRFj8fJy268

P.S. I'll be back at the forum after I had this tooth pulled or after the second set ( I have to have 4 of them pulled... well, I had too many teeth in my mouth anyways. I have one of the smallest mouths that dentists have ever seen. I've never been able to keep up with eating with anyone even if I try to shove the food down my throat without chewing... the capacity of my mouth is that small. I have to seek out dentists and oral surgeons with very small hands. ...and then try to be diplomatic and cautious when asked by these dentists as to why I chose them)

Last edited by piercethevale; 02-13-2018 at 07:16 PM. Reason: to replace the expired image with fresh
Unread 02-13-2018, 08:00 PM

In particular reference to post #14 of mine is the following, which I have copied, in part, from the astrological encyclopedia at website, Cornerstone Astrology, at http://www.cornerstone-astrology.com...edia.php?let=A

It is regarding the Albedo. Quite literally in meaning as to whiteness. In astronomical terms it is the measure of the reflecting power of a planet, in ration to its absorptive capacity expressed in a ratio.

The albedo of the Moon and Mercury are particularly low, believe it or not...

...but...

there is an exceptional fact in that the characteristics change for the Moon as it... "...approaches an opposition to the Sun its surface temperature rises some 70-odd degrees above boiling point, and in consequence it emits a wide band of infra-red frequencies that are several times more powerful than any of the rays it reflects from the Sun. During the first few minutes of a Lunar eclipse, the surface temperature falls to a sub-zero level and the infra-red emanation ceases.

There are some indications that Jupiter emits a ray of its own in addition to its reflected ray, but astrophysicists are not as yet in accord on that point."

...and I have Jupiter assigned to its rightful place as the ruler of the Signs of Capricorn and Aquarius (see also my thread titled, A Runic Explanation of the Zodiac'") ... and right between those two signs is where Kabbalistic Astrologer Rabbi Dobin interpreted the passage in the Book of Kabbuk to read as "the power of God comes from between Capricorn and Aquarius" and right where I say the Light that is One with the Word enters our physical universe...

...hmmm?...

THE PLOT IS AFOOT ....!
Unread 11-15-2019, 06:24 PM

WOW
More proof for the mix.
This video is very controversial. It purports that there is as conspiracy to subject mankind to unnatural musical tonality by getting all tuning based on the concert A re-calibrated from 432 hz to 440 hz and it makes sense to me.

BUT THE BIG NEWS TO ME IS that all spatial geometric shapes are in effect a part of the F# major chord.

F# major is the first fifth, or seventh, that follows the note of B major which is right where I placed the the bij, OM, emanating from between Capricorn and Aquarius...

There are also a number of videos on youtube where various musicians demonstrate the difference in well known melodies played at an A tuning of 432 hz to that of an A tuning at 440 hz.

THE PLOT IS AFOOT....!

Check it out, here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ&t=27s
Unread 11-17-2019, 03:45 AM

r.e. 432, as a number of significance... it dawned on me today that Yeshu'a/Jesus of Nazareths' date of birth is 4/2/3 A.D. [or C.E. for those that prefer] Khris,Larocco. nee Toyra, aka "Miss X" as she is identified in my book, has a date of birth that is 4/31957 and the integers in the number 1957 all add up to 22, so Khris has a 4/3/22 working for her [22 is never supposed to be added together to a sum of 4 just as 11 isn't either, r.e. Numerology and the laws of such. Altogether she has a sum of 29 which adds up to 11 and I have a date of birth that also adds up to 29 and I too am an 11.
Twice the work and half the personal reward is the way I see the difference between the life of those that are a 22 and that of the life of an 11. Definitely you'll find many a "World Server" in the ranks of the 22's and the 11's.

When Yeshu'a/Jesus was born the locals were using the Julian calendar and the date then was March 19th but as to what the year was... ? As I recall there were no years enumerated except within the term of reign of the emperor of Rome. But, Yeshu'a'wasn't Roman, He was a Hebrew and according to Edgar Cayce the Hebrew year [taken from the Mosaic calendar] at the time of His birth was 1899. But that was true to their particular sect as I discovered none of the other sects Of Hebrew that still exist today recognize the time of March 19th in the year 3 A.D. [or C.E. for those that prefer] as being that of 1899 by the Hebraic/Mosaic calendar.

If anyone of you members that happens to be Jewish can figure out what the Hebrew month and day that was the same as March 19th by the Julian calendar, which is presently April 2nd by the Gregorian calendar, and can come up with some numbers to add to 1899, please share the knowledge because I am curious as to what the Man from Naz's numerological index was.
Thank you for your interest and may God bless you for any help you contribute.
ptv
Unread 11-22-2019, 05:32 AM

I thought that I'd copy and share the explanation of understanding musical tonality and how it is distributed through the Zodiac and the resultant solution it provides, as to how sound, Word, and Light gave us the physical universe.
In the email I mention the video that I gave the link to, two posts ago, i.e. "Sonic Geometry"
...copied and pasted as follows...

If you'll watch that video, Sonic Geometry, you'll see this theory that geometric solids, such as cubes,*tetrahedrons, which is two symmetrically interlocking three sided pyramids,*all the way to a 12 sided polyhedron called a dodecahedron, and it is comprised of 12 pentagons arranged into a sphere.

They propose that the sum of the angles of each polyhedron being equivalent to the amount of hz a note vibrates at and that thus all polyhedron shapes...all found in nature... are of notes that together comprise that of an F# Major.

In that proposal of mine as how to apply musical tonality [i.e. the musical scale] to the Zodiac, I have the note "B" arriving at that infinitesimally smallest unit of time past the Sign of Capricorn and in Aquarius. The next note, "C" occurs in Aries and when all the notes' are allocated at every 25* 42' 51.43" around the Zodiac beginning with that point in the first degree of Aquarius [see page 129 of, the late, Rabbi Joel C. Dobin's book "Kabbalistic Astrology". "The Force of God comes from between Capricorn and Aquarius" Kabbalistic re-translation of the Book of Habakkuk 3:2-4]

It is from the very beginning of the Sign of Aquarius from whence the bij [seed word]
OM entered the chalal panui [see Tzimtzum, Chabad Kabbalism, belief of the vacant space in which God needed as for to create this universe] One must make use of two phantom points. That immediately following the "B", which would have also placed another note in Aquarius. The other phantom note is after the "E" [where there would be the notes "C flat" and "F flat"* if there were such notes] that would have placed a second note in Cancer but it works out that all twelve known notes then end up each one to a Sign.

This is based on the semi-septile of astrology, the division of 360 degrees by 14, two interlocking seven sided polygons. Crowley liked to utilize them. The Septile, an incomplete Grand Septile, seven angles, is found in Yeshu'a's/Jesus' chart and 7 is the only number besides 11 of all the numbers from 1 to 12 that produce irrational figures when divided into 360 [elevens produce Hendecatiles] and the [now watch the number magic here] Septiles are angles of 51* 25' 42.857..." and a Semi-Septile is 25* 42' 51.43...."

MY point here is that when one connects to the next note from "B Major" ...where the bij, OM, entered the chalal panui vibrating in the key of "B", in the very beginning of the first degree of Aquarius, at 00* 00' 00.0001" ... by the musical rule of sevenths and fifths....one arrives at the note within the Sign of Virgo [the womb, from where creation was born] and that note is the F# Major.

There's your lesson on creation understood through astrology.

end of email

Last edited by piercethevale; 11-22-2019 at 10:36 PM. Reason: to remove an unintended asterisk