Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 11-11-2019, 05:38 AM

Re: What makes someone look young (younger than their age) in astrology?

I myself have been told many times I look younger than my age. I think it is from my Saturn in 1st house and my airy libra asc and gemini moon.

Unread 11-11-2019, 07:19 AM

I don't think there are any aspects that can make someone look younger than their age. It's just genetics. I have always looked way younger than I am. I looked like a 12 year old from age 14 to 16. I didn't grow up until I was 17, and people nowadays tell me I look 17, when I'm in fact 20.I don't know anybody else with a develepment as slow as mine. I looked like a 9 year old when I was 12 and so forth. Growing up I was always the least tall, and now I'm definitely not the shortest guy. I have looked lean and skinny most of my life. Only when I started working out did I get bigger muscles, but I've pretty much a low fat percentage. However, I still look skinny even with the exercise I've done. I've had occasional bone pains, especially around my legs. My parents also look younger, but there isn't an aspect or placement we all have in common. I've got Venus in the 10th, but that's as far as it goes with placements you guys have mentioned, along with my ascendant ruler being Moon in Libra.

Mmm, you know, maaaybe it could be that Saturn can delay aging if it has some sort of aspect with a significator of appearance, such as the ascendant or a planet in the 10th, but I don't think just a dominant Mercury or air rising sign can make you look younger by itself. In my case, I pretty much think my young looks are due to genetics. My Mom is 51 and looks 35, while my dad is 57 and looks 45, I'd say.

Last edited by obsidianmineral; 11-11-2019 at 07:30 AM.
Unread 11-13-2019, 01:39 AM

Interesting observation, Saturn aspecting Venus. Only for women though, I guess.

What about Moon in the 5th house, anyone? Ive heard it grants youth.

Tags
astrology, makes, young, younger