Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 11-04-2019, 11:20 PM

Which planets are badly aspected?

In my chart, which planets have bad aspects or are badly placed and which ones are well placed?
astro_w2gw_frank.65425.110088.png

Unread 11-04-2019, 11:22 PM

Developmental Delays

Do I have anything in my chart that would indicate a developmental delay/Attention Deficit Disorder or problems with my nervous system?
astro_w2gw_frank.65425.110088.png
Unread 11-05-2019, 04:35 AM

Re: Developmental Delays

There are a couple of ways to look at planetary placements.

1. Aspects. Squares and oppositions tend to be stressful (the red lines.) Trines and sextiles tend to be easy or pleasant (the blue lines.) With conjunctions, it depends on which planets are involved.

2. Planets are strong in the signs they rule. In a more traditional astrology, they can be strengthened or weakened in the signs of their domicile (in the sign they rule) or exaltation; and weakened in detriment or fall (the opposite signs.)

I use both modern and traditional sign rulers. Your domiciled planets are Jupiter (traditional) in Pisces and Pluto (modern) in Scorpio. Venus in Scorpio is in detriment.

Jupiter is a really important planet in your chart. It rules the signs of Pisces and Sagittarius, and you have 5 planets in these signs.

ADD might be indicated by your close conjunction of your moon and Uranus. The moon shows your emotional nature and Uranus rules sudden change. If your feelings are frequently changing, it can be hard to focus and concentrate.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
The Following User Says Thank You to waybread For This Useful Post:
SunnyTerra (11-05-2019)
Unread 11-05-2019, 10:35 AM

Re: Which planets are badly aspected?

Quote:
Originally Posted by clip11 View Post
Do I have anything in my chart that would indicate a developmental delay/Attention Deficit Disorder or problems with my nervous system?
Attachment 82903
Quote:
ADD might be indicated by your close conjunction of your moon and Uranus. The moon shows your emotional nature and Uranus rules sudden change. If your feelings are frequently changing, it can be hard to focus and concentrate
I haven't read any of your previous posts on the board(s).

Further to Waybread's comments above, aspects between Moon-Mercury-Saturn-Uranus have been observed to have strong associations with those orders on the autism spectrum.
ADD often sees the inclusion of a harsh Mars, ADHD(high functioning) can include Jupiter.
Saturn is actually out of orb to be included in the 'spectrum' observations. It does form a square aspect to Jupiter, which has found associations with bi-polar tendencies.

When referring to the nervous system, are you meaning mentally (Mercury), functionally (Uranus), or physically (Ascendant)?

Mercury-Neptune-Sun in Capricorn can see the issue of rationality versus irrationality of thought, yet not necessarily as a functional disorder. Giving fantasy a realistic and structural expression through the written word, drawings (Mercury),film, photography, music, art forms( Neptune), individual ideas (Sun), is an excellent manner to use the energies in their most creative and positive ways. Allowing unrealistic fantasy to control and dissove (Neptune) the concentration (Capricorn) of spirit (Sun) and mind (Mercury) mind isn't.

Mercury-Moon-Uranus, especially under influence of the 4th house, can take on more of an automatic behaviour pattern (Moon) that has control of rational thought (Mercury in Capricorn) and unusual ideas (Uranus)beyond the rational norm. Great for inventors and geniuses of the future (Uranus) alike, who follow their own ideas that seem to rise up (Sagittarius) from within (4th house) and suddenly take form and shape in their mind (Mercury) to bring about change to old patterns; not so good for those who tend to live with/through the memory of those old patterns and don't allow any change of mind to occur. Uncontrolled functions of the limbs could be a result.

Ascendant Rising (personality and physical constitution) is in Virgo, ruler Mercury. Aquarius (trad. ruler Saturn, mod. ruler Uranus) is on 6th house cusp of physical ailments. There is no aspect between Mercury-Saturn, yet the albeit out of sign but within orb conjunction between Mercury-Uranus.
As mentioned above, could this coincide with a restrictive functioning of the limbs, possible mechanical (Virgo) aid (Neptune) to enable movement?

I study the effect of an astrological point called Black Moon Lilith. Its MEAN position () in the natal chart is on 4* Cancer in the 10th house, from where it opposes Mercury-Neptune-Sun. It has been observed to have very strong associations with images created of experiences from childhood. Aspects with the Sun have been found relevant regarding the biological/ pseudo father image(s) which one has to confront, yet positively also the latent talent within one's self just waiting to surface when any contention has been dealt with and laid to rest.
MEAN Lilith in Cancer is very strong in the imaginative tendencies, especially concerning what was thought to be extinct, yet isn't.

Could any deficiency you envision within yourself be of a purely alternate way of thinking mental nature?
Unread 11-06-2019, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frisiangal View Post
I haven't read any of your previous posts on the board(s).

Further to Waybread's comments above, aspects between Moon-Mercury-Saturn-Uranus have been observed to have strong associations with those orders on the autism spectrum.
ADD often sees the inclusion of a harsh Mars, ADHD(high functioning) can include Jupiter.
Saturn is actually out of orb to be included in the 'spectrum' observations. It does form a square aspect to Jupiter, which has found associations with bi-polar tendencies.

When referring to the nervous system, are you meaning mentally (Mercury), functionally (Uranus), or physically (Ascendant)?

Mercury-Neptune-Sun in Capricorn can see the issue of rationality versus irrationality of thought, yet not necessarily as a functional disorder. Giving fantasy a realistic and structural expression through the written word, drawings (Mercury),film, photography, music, art forms( Neptune), individual ideas (Sun), is an excellent manner to use the energies in their most creative and positive ways. Allowing unrealistic fantasy to control and dissove (Neptune) the concentration (Capricorn) of spirit (Sun) and mind (Mercury) mind isn't.

Mercury-Moon-Uranus, especially under influence of the 4th house, can take on more of an automatic behaviour pattern (Moon) that has control of rational thought (Mercury in Capricorn) and unusual ideas (Uranus)beyond the rational norm. Great for inventors and geniuses of the future (Uranus) alike, who follow their own ideas that seem to rise up (Sagittarius) from within (4th house) and suddenly take form and shape in their mind (Mercury) to bring about change to old patterns; not so good for those who tend to live with/through the memory of those old patterns and don't allow any change of mind to occur. Uncontrolled functions of the limbs could be a result.

Ascendant Rising (personality and physical constitution) is in Virgo, ruler Mercury. Aquarius (trad. ruler Saturn, mod. ruler Uranus) is on 6th house cusp of physical ailments. There is no aspect between Mercury-Saturn, yet the albeit out of sign but within orb conjunction between Mercury-Uranus.
As mentioned above, could this coincide with a restrictive functioning of the limbs, possible mechanical (Virgo) aid (Neptune) to enable movement?

I study the effect of an astrological point called Black Moon Lilith. Its MEAN position () in the natal chart is on 4* Cancer in the 10th house, from where it opposes Mercury-Neptune-Sun. It has been observed to have very strong associations with images created of experiences from childhood. Aspects with the Sun have been found relevant regarding the biological/ pseudo father image(s) which one has to confront, yet positively also the latent talent within one's self just waiting to surface when any contention has been dealt with and laid to rest.
MEAN Lilith in Cancer is very strong in the imaginative tendencies, especially concerning what was thought to be extinct, yet isn't.

Could any deficiency you envision within yourself be of a purely alternate way of thinking mental nature?
Thanks for the analysis. While growing up, I always had problems with my motor skills and was said to be clumsy. Regarding my father, he's always did the best he knew how, but honestly as a child, I found him kind of scary sometime. And the only time I think of something as a deficiency is when it hinders me from achieving my desires. So take me having ADD, I only view it as a deficiency because it has brought nothing but negative results to my life and added nothing of value. Results like causing me to lose a career or not develop proper social skills. If it didn't cause anything bad I wouldn't say it is a deficiency.
Unread 11-06-2019, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
There are a couple of ways to look at planetary placements.

1. Aspects. Squares and oppositions tend to be stressful (the red lines.) Trines and sextiles tend to be easy or pleasant (the blue lines.) With conjunctions, it depends on which planets are involved.

2. Planets are strong in the signs they rule. In a more traditional astrology, they can be strengthened or weakened in the signs of their domicile (in the sign they rule) or exaltation; and weakened in detriment or fall (the opposite signs.)

I use both modern and traditional sign rulers. Your domiciled planets are Jupiter (traditional) in Pisces and Pluto (modern) in Scorpio. Venus in Scorpio is in detriment.

Jupiter is a really important planet in your chart. It rules the signs of Pisces and Sagittarius, and you have 5 planets in these signs.

ADD might be indicated by your close conjunction of your moon and Uranus. The moon shows your emotional nature and Uranus rules sudden change. If your feelings are frequently changing, it can be hard to focus and concentrate.
Thanks for the reply. If Jupiter is so,important in my chart, why does it feel like I only ever get the effects of Saturn?
Unread 11-06-2019, 04:33 AM

I would suspect from intuition alone, the answers to these questions..

Saturn in the 3rd can cause someone to learn more slowly--doesn't mean lack of intelligence it just takes longer to process information when it comes to learning new subjects-but also means discipline to learning as well.
I have saturn in 3rd also. But in your case, Mercury is ruled by Capricorn--so with saturn both of these are working together and might cause developmental delays.

Problems with nervous system-- aquarius rules 6th house and aqua ruler uranus, is conjunct the moon on an angle. Lots of nervous energy--maybe issues with anxiety.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clip11 View Post
Attachment 82903
Unread 11-07-2019, 03:21 AM

Jupiter and Mars are involved in some heavy-duty squares. If not handled well, the 7th house becomes the house of open enemies.

But note that Jupiter is not just the good luck guy in the horoscope. He also rules philosophy and religion. Venus trine Jupiter in Pisces is asking you to feel your universal love for people.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.

Tags
aspected, badly, delays, developmental, planets