Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Medical Astrology

Medical Astrology Astrological diagnoses and other health issues are discussed here. Given that there are so many outer and inner influences on one's health (alimentation, sports, medication, past medical antecedents, state of mind, etc.), an astrological diagnosis is only one of many things to consider when determining your healthiness.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 11-06-2019, 03:27 PM

Ongoing Problem with no resolve

Hello,
I have suffered with trouble on the left side of my neck and body since about 20 years old. This has gotten worse over time and produces more severe exacerbations once every 6-12 months.
When the more severe exacerbations occur it also sets a Rhythm for mental health difficulties such as anxiety and depression and generally not being able to function.
The medical community has been unable to verify a specific reason for this situation and all tests have been performed and show normal results.
Wondering if there is anything on my charts that help explain this?

DOB: 5/3/1984
Birth Time: 4:53pm

Many Thanks!

Tags
ongoing, problem, resolve