Composite chart - jealous & possessive?

well, I don't try to look into the future and break my head about things that can happen in 2,3 or 4yrs. I was just very interested about our composite chart, how the "blue print" of our relationship looks like as that won't change after time.

I don't pressure him nor do I show him consequenes when I don't get affection, my self respect and self worth as a woman are high enough by now to expect to not be taken for granted. I don't want to experience that again.

I'm really attentive to what you both say and I give my best to give required input. I didn't see a question so far, that's why I asked what do you need to know.

and no, it's not difficult for me to hear the potencial difficulties - I get more aware and the only feedback I can give is what I experienced within this month. Living up in the clouds is something I did when I was 15 and met my ex husband - that wishful thinking is over.

am I correct when I say that the composite chart is more about the dynamic in the relationship and the davidson midspace chart is more about what will happen when in the relationship? *a little confused*

Zarathu

Account Closed
The Davison chart is more tuned in to the feelings or affect of the relationship where the composite is more nuts and bolts of the relationship itself.

Whether you can actually separate these I don't know.

However the Davison chart is a real chart in the sense that others can have this chart too just like others can have your birthdate and potentially a very close match to you. My wife was born in the same hospital within the same 15 minutes of a friend of ours amd we didn't know it until we met 50+ years later.

A Davison chart can be like this. I don't use composite charts, I only use Davison Charts because its the only composite that Kt Boehrer and Ivy Goldstein-Jacobson would use(my teacher and her teacher).

mdinaz

I consider the composite to be a "soul chart" of the couple - otherworldy, focuses on things at a higher level, which is why I use for karmic relationships. The Davison chart as mentioned is more physical. This is also reflected in how the charts are obtained - a composite is not a "real" chart in that it can't exist in real time, as it is computed from midpoints from the two natal charts, and thus those planetary positions would never exist in real time. The Davison chart is computed by being in the middle of the two natal charts in real time, thus could exist as a real natal chart. I have found the composite charts to be incredibly accurate when looking at the karmic goals of couples and their soul purpose for being together in karmic relationships.

His Moon also squares your Pluto. Your pluto is not very strong and not very negative, so You won't be the pushing one in this connection. Its prone to difficulties on the subtle psychological levels. He may tend to be hypersensitive to your attempts to improve the relationship. And the Moon Sextiling neptune in the previous paragraph is going to make one of you accuse the other of not reading his mind right, and what's wrong with you? Even thought your Pluto is not strong, he will fight what he sees as your dominance with passive resistance and acts of sub conscious rebellion, and he won't admit he did it. And since he is more dominant in this connection, he will push you to distraction in your attempts to improving the domestic situations.

"dmoestic situations" - does that include, marriage, having, kids, moving in together?