recent nodal return - would appreciate your input ;)

astroskywatch

hello, its the first time i am posting a msg to an astrological forum and i hope i enjoy the experience :love:

my birth info is 23 October 1973, 3.48 AM, Bursa-TUrkey

my NN is in 4th house capricorn and SN in 10th house capricorn conjunct saturn.

I am having trouble understanding these opposing forces, the ruler of the NN is conjuct the SN.

I have read and recieved various interpretations regarding this configuration, could you let me know if anyone of the below make sense or if in your opinion there is a different interpretation..

1) one interpreation said that i have tendency towards being stuck in the past, prone to emotional outbursts and anxiety driven actions where as the direction i need to take is to be more cold-blooded and less emotional and focusing on the future, strategyzing & planning & and taking concrete steps
2) one interpreation said that i need to be the leader in the family, making the rules and being the balancing force when problems occur
3) one interpretaion said that i need to work from home (which i am since age 34)
4) one interpretation said that i need to build a safe environment for my offspring and create an inheritance for them (land, real estate)
5) one interpretation said that i should overcome anxiety over getting married or forming my family and should take the risk to do it.

i recently experienced my nodal return - therefore it has become extra important for me to understand which direction i should take in life..any help would be appreciated ;)