Should I pursue a pregnancy with the spouse?

Rubies

Didn't know where to put this.

Attachments

• shouldi.jpg
    shouldi.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Timing

Banned
With Aquarius on the 5th your asking if your marriage will improve for the baby (A son) Sun.

You feel very alone (Saturn in Capricorn) in a marriage. He is very focused on ambition (Aries) 7th house, he is distant as he wants to be the best, to be success, (Aries) but he is acting selfish even overbearing (Aries). He does not know about your Sun in the 5th house. There is love there for you as he wants to be the best for you, but he is blind to kindness, as he feels his ambition is love. He wants to show his love by conquer the world. To make you Queen. But he hurts at his lack of success and turns his heart from you. I feel your pain for a man who worships you but feels fulfilled ambition is a way to show love. His heart is clean and pure but he is at war with his mind and can not rest until success (Aries, 7th house). He will win as his ruler is exalted in Capricorn (Mars). He will be successful. He will have power in his field of ambition, but he is not a man of affection or romance.

My dear, sister, the astrology has told us what is. But you come home to your family and ask what you need to do?.

Mercury in 5th is a Mercurial child but the 7th house Aries will exalt the Sun (Sun in 5th ), he will exalt any son he has. As Aries exalts the Sun, the (Son) in the 5th house, he will adore any boy, it will be his greatest fulfillment actually. But yes he is a cold and selfish man on the outside, but he wants to be king to you (Aries) but his Son will be the greatest gift in his life. He will love the son deeply.

I predict a son will be born and your husband will find joy in family and career, but he will never be able to show you affection but when he is an old man he will find you.

Your fate is to be in bliss or happiness, feel happiness in prosperity and family as it is close to God, heaven is closer to happiness than hell, stay close to bliss, be happy sister in a son and home of prosperity and family and status and when he is old man he will come to you and tell you what you know this day as a young woman by your friends here.

You will be like a young teenager when he comes to you as old man sweet talking you he is a joker and yet the keys of heaven will be frimly in your hands. A life of family, joy, prosperity, and just being happy and after all his years he will say, I loved you , I still do. So be waiting for that man and be ready for that day.

Your friends always here,

Last edited:

Timing

Banned
Dear Rubies,

Thank you for your reply, it means a lot to me as I am new on here. (Too many edits already, lol!!)

In reply to your question, I feel, in the reading, that if you are ambitious then he wants to be more successful, as he wants to be the (traditional) husband. He is not able to show affection as he is trying to show love by being a strong and (traditional) husband/male role in your life.

He has a lot of love inside of him for you and I know you feel guilty for that in secret, and we know what your telling us Sister, but you still love him and it is a burden.

The (Aries) is the competition, he feels he needs to prove this, but he thinks he is useless unless he can show you he is a success. I feel this man in your life, he has sincere love for you maybe more than he can handle even, and he can not show, anyone, or he must not show this, as he feels he is a man who is not a success but a failure.

If you are ambitious then it explains more than what we already looked at, he is afraid you wont love him as in his world, in his mind (which is only his truth), he will be a failure to the woman he loves. That is you I believe.

You love this man or you would not be here thinking and hurting. This is your family here anyway, we all love you Rubies.

Your here to find one thing only, happiness, you have more than most people have, (love). Yes he can be a controlling and selfish man, but he is weak for and over you.

You want a man to love you, but you was given a man by the heavens and the boss God who loves you so deep, he will look cold and distant as he wants to support you and he loves you too much that he feels he is not good enough to express it. Unforgettable.

Your stronger than him and he hurts in pride.

But, you love him and need him or why would you be here, lol.

Remedy, (magic).

Tell him that you are ambitious and want to be successful but he inspires you. That you without him would not be a success. That you as ambitious woman with a big heart and a very big heart you have sister, you can only be hurt by him.

He can be a king (Exalted Mars in Capricorn, but without love he will never taste life.

A beautiful and open and brave, patient and playful, but secretive with her love also, my sister Rubies.

Do not be a stranger and tell me what you decide when you are free.

You are destined to be happy, sometimes a little pain is like salt, it makes the dish special. Salt is nasty but a little salt, makes the dish special.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m3CIBPAyoU

A blessing on my sister Rubies. I read and see you still love this man, it is a heavy pain on you this morning as you read this, but you love him all the same. Happiness is what you

Your newbie friend,
Your Timing, always, x

Last edited:

aquarius7000

I was a little surprised to see this thread after just seeing the other one about feelings for a stranger. Unless you are sure about your feelings for your spouse that need to be firm before you bring a life into this world, no, dont think getting pregnant is the ethical thing to do here.

Rubies

I was a little surprised to see this thread after just seeing the other one about feelings for a stranger. Unless you are sure about your feelings for your spouse that need to be firm before you bring a life into this world, no, dont think getting pregnant is the ethical thing to do here.

Thank you Aquarius7000 for your input. I suspected this would come up. Please allow me to clarify.

For years I've been wrestling with the thought of having more children. A lot of factors have made me question the decision, most importantly the condition of our marriage. When baby fever hits, it's often a sobering moment.

I got curious though about an incident that occurred not too long ago and I never really figured out what was going on. My spouse is well aware of this and we've worked through it. I have no intention of introducing trouble. I want my own marriage to improve.

In the last year there have been so many changes that have made me question how things are. As for this particular experience with the stranger - nothing ever happened at all. I was hit with something close to deja vu and familiarity. I simply wanted to know the 'why' of the matter.

I wouldn't want to bring a child into a terrible situation, hence the pregnancy question. I think that ultimately it all boils down to a marriage question. But I've learned quite a few insights that have given me much to think about.

Thank you for your inquiry. I apologize for the confusion.