Husband -what will he be like?

SailorPluto911

Hi

Can anyone tell me from looking at my natal chart what my future husband may be like? and if marriage can be predicted in the chart?

Many Thanks
-Sailor Pluto

Attachments

• astro_24gw_c_2019112.57199.309422.jpg
    astro_24gw_c_2019112.57199.309422.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 31

watcherofthesouth

Your husband will have a great career, possibly a lawyer. He will absolutely adore you (and you him)/Jupiter/Venus. Lots of love there. If you move on to a second marriage it will not be a good one (indicators in the 9th), so try to keep the first or don't get married a second time.

SailorPluto911

Your husband will have a great career, possibly a lawyer. He will absolutely adore you (and you him)/Jupiter/Venus. Lots of love there. If you move on to a second marriage it will not be a good one (indicators in the 9th), so try to keep the first or don't get married a second time.

Hi WatcherOfTheSouth

Thats great to hear, when i have relationships i want them to last forever so I'll be trying my hardest to make it work if I am lucky enough to meet such a guy

I don't suppose you would know what time period marriage is indicated to take place? -if such thing can be possibly predicted that is

Thank you

watcherofthesouth

After Feb 8th, 2019 to Jan 2020 you have a great chance. Feb marks the end of your Moon Dasa and beginning of your Mars Dasa (it's usually the time of a major life change). However your Ketu placement means you have to have a spiritual connection with this person or he will never be what you want.

SailorPluto911

After Feb 8th, 2019 to Jan 2020 you have a great chance. Feb marks the end of your Moon Dasa and beginning of your Mars Dasa (it's usually the time of a major life change). However your Ketu placement means you have to have a spiritual connection with this person or he will never be what you want.

Sooner than I thought then so!

I must admit i know nothing about Dasa’s, i dont know what they are but i will google about them. Interesting about what you said regarding Ketu’s placement, in my last relationship i felt i had a big spiritual connection with the person. He left me and i feel like I wont ever love someone as much or in the same way again, i hope this doesn’t carry over into what you say about possibly this person “not being what i want”

Thanks so much for your replies WatcheroftheSouth

watcherofthesouth

That's interesting feedback. So Ketu manifested in both ways (positive and negative). You can Google Dasa Calculator online and then go to "Dasa Bukti" in left hand side which will give you a calendar.

epanchang.com/dasacalculator

wan

7th house lord found in his own house, this is auspicious for marriage. You will enjoy a very good, romantic and love-filled life in the intimate areas.

SailorPluto911

7th house lord found in his own house, this is auspicious for marriage. You will enjoy a very good, romantic and love-filled life in the intimate areas.

Hi Wan

Thanks for your reply, I’ve recently been dumped and the heartbreak im experiencing doesn’t make me feel hopeful about love

wan

Hi Wan

Thanks for your reply, I’ve recently been dumped and the heartbreak im experiencing doesn’t make me feel hopeful about love

Hi Sailor,

You are welcome. And sorry to hear that. Have you checked your transit? Maybe there is some stuff going on in your 5th house that might be responsible for this.

SailorPluto911

Hi Sailor,

You are welcome. And sorry to hear that. Have you checked your transit? Maybe there is some stuff going on in your 5th house that might be responsible for this.

I have Uranus transitting my 5th house since June 2017, its been retrograding over my moon a couple of times, suppose this explains the emotional upset right? And the breakup was very sudden

wan

I have Uranus transitting my 5th house since June 2017, its been retrograding over my moon a couple of times, suppose this explains the emotional upset right? And the breakup was very sudden

Could be. I really don't know that much about transits, but I know that Uranus signals sudden changes, among other things. So if Uranus is transiting your Moon in the 5th house, the house of romance, then your romantic relationships will likely be impacted.