Is she jealous of me?

kai

I have this female friend who I sense to be a little competitive but I could be wrong. I just have that feeling inside and I wanted confirmation. We are talking but I intentionally distanced herself over a few things that I didn't like. I was getting ready for a trip and also was trying to catch up with my classes by completing my essays and projects prior to my trip so that I could submit everything on time and not worry about missing anything while on my vacation. She was inviting me out a few times, but I explained that I wanted to first get my sh** together before the trip to make sure that I finish with everything. Then she had a guest over from overseas and invited me to her place, so I decided not to refuse again even though I was busy, but I figured I won't refuse, plus I will just go for two hours and hang out with them, so I did, but later they were supposed to be going out to the mall for a walk and dinner and I didn't want to go because that would be like losing more than half the day for me, so I said that I can't and that once they leave the house, I will just go home and finish up with my studies and also pack.

I also told my friend that I will finish up during the week and we can hang out next week right before I leave for my vacay, so when that last week arrived, she texted me and I said yes, let's hang out but I can hang out no more than 3 hours as Im sill not ready and I'm flying out tomorrow. Her response was that she doesn't feel like getting dressed for just two hours of a hang out, so I didn't respond anymore. I was getting annoyed for feeling pressured to go out when the past 2 weeks I had my own priorities and just didn't feel like seeing her because I get annoyed how she likes to stick her nose into my business while when I ask her the same she doesn't like the intrusiveness lol. It's like I see her as a friend, but I try to keep her at a little bay sometimes. I was wondering if she is jealous of me because when I got engaged recently, everyone said congrats to me except her lol and only congratulated me two an a half week later under the engagement status on FB. I was surprised by her behavior. This time I texted her saying that my mom's coming from overseas this week and that the weekend after I'll text her to hang out and she didn't respond lol. ANy thoughts on this chart please? It's hard for me to determine some of the receptions, but I am taking her to be 11 since she is someone whom I still talk to and being Moon in aries in my 8th, I know that she is weak, but how is that being in Aries compare to my sign of mercury?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_is_she_jealous_of_me_hr.65184.442546.jpg
    astro_2gw_is_she_jealous_of_me_hr.65184.442546.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 60

GemwDepth

Account Closed
My first instinct on the chart is yes. I was looking at the moon in 8th and aspects it will form.

I think it may be possible she has a personality disorder of some sort, although this is pure conjecture on my part. I would love to see the natal and confirm.

Interested to hear what more experienced horary readers sees.

kai

My first instinct on the chart is yes. I was looking at the moon in 8th and aspects it will form.

I think it may be possible she has a personality disorder of some sort, although this is pure conjecture on my part. I would love to see the natal and confirm.

Interested to hear what more experienced horary readers sees.

Thanks for confirming my assumptions :) im not sure about the personality disorder but I have noticed mood swings in her...sometimes she's pleasant to be around and other times she seems moody. One of the mutual friends said that she can repel people sometimes and I've noticed it too...it's like i want to keep my distance based on the negative aura.

IleneK

Premium Member
Simple reception from her/Moon to you/Merc suggests that she just doesn’t like you. You as Mercury wear the sign of her fall.
Also your two sigs are averse by sign, being five signs apart: So you don’t see eye to eye.

No need to read anything more into it than that. It’s advantageous for both of you if you just don't hang out together.

Last edited:

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Thanks for confirming my assumptions :) im not sure about the personality disorder but I have noticed mood swings in her...sometimes she's pleasant to be around and other times she seems moody. One of the mutual friends said that she can repel people sometimes and I've noticed it too...it's like i want to keep my distance based on the negative aura.

Agree with what Ilenek said about saving time.

I mentioned the personality disorder to mean that sometimes, the problem isn't you. People with issues dislike and are jealosed of everyone they get close to, and imagine / presume the others have more than they do due to low self-esteem and warped thinking, which may have nothing to do with reality. At the end of the day, its them.

And the best thing to do is keep your distance. Not a good idea to get too close to people with negative energy or auras, you have no idea what they are lurking.

Last edited:

kai

Thanks guys. That’s exactly why I’m keeping a distance from her while she isn’t as I feel like she doesn’t like me but can’t let go of me as weird as it might sound...like she doesn’t like me because she is jealous of something but she likes me around because she has interest in me. I hope I made sense lol. It’s one of those hate love friendships when u are friends with someone and walk around up in their butt all the time but u really can’t stand her. We had a mutual other friend like that too who was a fake friend to everyone pretending to like everyone but inside her she couldn’t stand anyone. I’m too busy in life now to miss them in my life.

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Thanks guys. That’s exactly why I’m keeping a distance from her while she isn’t as I feel like she doesn’t like me but can’t let go of me as weird as it might sound...like she doesn’t like me because she is jealous of something but she likes me around because she has interest in me. I hope I made sense lol. It’s one of those hate love friendships when u are friends with someone and walk around up in their butt all the time but u really can’t stand her. We had a mutual other friend like that too who was a fake friend to everyone pretending to like everyone but inside her she couldn’t stand anyone. I’m too busy in life now to miss them in my life.

LOL. I know exactly what you mean and your description fit my suspicions. Just sent a PM.

besitos

Simple reception from her/Moon to you/Merc suggests that she just doesn’t like you. You as Mercury wear the sign of her fall.
Also your two sigs are averse by sign, being five signs apart: So you don’t see eye to eye.

No need to read anything more into it than that. It’s advantageous for both of you if you just don't hang out together.

i agree with the inconjunct being kind of a mismatch thing. and the not reading into it thing.

why would you say she was jealous because they didn't say congratulations until they saw it on facebook? why would you say she is negative when she is moody or because someone said she repels people? if someone is repelled why does that have to be her fault or that she is negative? im sure there are people who see this as an asset to show exactly how they feel. don't assume people's motivations - ask them or tell them you hurt my feelings or surprised me when you didn't congratuate me (or because you didn't consider my time when I drove to see you). some people share things to connect, not because they are jealous, and these kinds of people won't think you would be offended. I know because i have a friend like that it took years to accept, lol. i keep my distance, that being said.

Why would you say that and why would you say that someone confirmed your suspicions because they said they think she might have a personality disorder? im always shocked at how people always assume the problem is with the other person, especially if they heard a third hand account that had little actual description. Perhaps colluding in pms about giving people they don't like psychoses would not be as helpful as working out the friendships or leaving them - you have the power in your hand, where it always was.

focus on the people you do get along with, and dont judge others if you wouldn't want them to do the same to you.

i read reception the opposite - moon not accepted by mercury because it's in scorpio - but now that I've seen it written the other way it makes sense to me think one rejects the other. I also tried seeing the other person as the third house, or the 6th house (day to day activities) to see if there was friction but i didn't really see anything there. Maybe the friend feels like nothing is wrong and actually likes spending time.

Last edited:

tikana

She is not jelous but theres something going on with mars since both planets dispose mars 8th house and wherever mars is
You feel somewhat comfortable in martian sign
Where as her in 8thhouse moon is in house of anxiety .. jelousy is usually combustion and detriment or fall .. heres none of that