Careeeeeeeeer

Timmytwothumbs

Hello everyone,

I am doing quite well financially, and was wondering how my career will go for the end of this year. I want to make some huge changes, but I don't know if this year is a good time for it.

Is it safe for me to take some financial risks/make big jumps in career for this year? I have jupiter coming into my 7th house in October, but I think that will benefit my relationships rather than my career/finances.

I have this huge urge to make a big financial risk, but I just don't know if 2018 or 2019 are appropriate times for that. 2020 is looking pretty good for me in terms of career, but I'm still learning alot in reading charts, so I don't yet know how to analyze all the aspects together. I am aware that a good aspect can get cancelled if a bad aspect persists simultaneously.

Below are my natal chart, solar return for 2018, 2019 and 2020.
View attachment 73755
View attachment 73756
View attachment 73757
View attachment 73758

Let me know what you think!

These huge changes should be made when Pluto transits your 10th. But it's probably gonna happen whether you want it to or not. Just keep in mind that Pluto transforms our psyche so your thoughts related to career will transform. For now you should be looking at what Pluto is doing in your 9th house. Which is more of education. And learning about those things that will later affect your career keep in mind we have a huge conjunction at the end of Capricorn in 2020 that could be very important for you being that you have a lot of planets in aspect to that place in your chart. However Jupiter is about to conjunct your sun. Don't promise more than you can deliver. The idea with Jupiter is there's gonna be dozens of promising ideas from experience pick one and stick with it. All the other stuff is just fluff.

Last edited: