Hey everyone

That circulation in the air when talking about astrology

I am craving it to make some astrology nerd frineds to talk all about astrology.
That feeling that comes when talking about astrology is one of the rare things that make me feel really alive.

With uranus conjunct my asc, Aquarius rising, venus and mercury I think I am born to deal with astrology.

For years I am trying to study it on my own and now I am extremely happy that I have found this wonderful fount of knowledge.

Thank you very much for this.
And if you have a mail group/ kik chat group or whatsapp group please let me know and join you ^_^

whiteflame1997

Ohhh! Hello am looking to get to know more astrology nerds = Me hi! :3 i havent been doing this for many years, just 1 one year and mostly just researching on the nett and watch astrology youtube.

I would like to know more dig deeper, learn how to interpert a chart so maybe i can make people i know in real life more into astrology :D

please comment back if you like to chat about astrology <3

My: Ascendant Libra: Sun Scorpio: Moon Scorpio

starving

Hi I would also like to talk about astrology. Since we are introducing placements I am pisces sun virgo moon and scorpio rising

whiteflame1997

i love picses and virgo<3 i wish i had more of those sign in my chart. I just find them so beautiful selfless people.

How are you Starving? :)

do you have any tips on how to read charts? like am trying but i find it kinda difficult cx