Lurker emerges from the shadows

sibylline

Hi, everyone!

I have studied astrology for close to a decade now, on and off. Lately I have found myself lurking here so I thought I'd join and add to the discussion since natal astrology is one of my favorite topics.

As far as my astrological makeup, I am Leo Rising, Pisces Sun/Venus in 8th house square Sagittarius Moon in 5th. I have a T-square between Aquarius Merc/7th, Scorpio Pluto/4th, and Taurus Mars/Jupiter in 10th, but I am hoping not to have to use it. :wink:

See you around the forum!

JUPITERASC

Hi, everyone!

I have studied astrology for close to a decade now, on and off.
Lately I have found myself lurking here
so I thought I'd join
and add to the discussion since natal astrology is one of my favorite topics.

As far as my astrological makeup, I am Leo Rising, Pisces Sun/Venus in 8th house square Sagittarius Moon in 5th.
I have a T-square between Aquarius Merc/7th, Scorpio Pluto/4th,
and Taurus Mars/Jupiter in 10th,
but I am hoping not to have to use it. :wink:

Hi welcome sibylline :smile:

Dubyadude1986

Hi, everyone!

I have studied astrology for close to a decade now, on and off. Lately I have found myself lurking here so I thought I'd join and add to the discussion since natal astrology is one of my favorite topics.

As far as my astrological makeup, I am Leo Rising, Pisces Sun/Venus in 8th house square Sagittarius Moon in 5th. I have a T-square between Aquarius Merc/7th, Scorpio Pluto/4th, and Taurus Mars/Jupiter in 10th, but I am hoping not to have to use it. :wink:

Welcome! I just wanted to tell you that is one of the coolest pictures I have ever seen; what is that a picture of? I noticed you recently joined so I wanted to post that here in your intro thread.

Your posts are very helpful, your study shows. Have you changed your mind about anything since you arrived here? Again, welcome.

wan

Hi, everyone!

You are very possibly compatible with me. I have Leo Sun, Scorpio moon. Ascendant either Aquarius or Pisces.

sibylline

Welcome! I just wanted to tell you that is one of the coolest pictures I have ever seen; what is that a picture of?

It is a splice of a lion's head and a woman's face by an artist who does amazingly creative pieces of the zodiac signs. This one is for Leo and I thought it looked perfect for a Leo Rising and Pisces Sun.

I noticed you recently joined so I wanted to post that here in your intro thread.

Your posts are very helpful, your study shows. Have you changed your mind about anything since you arrived here? Again, welcome.

Thank you. :smile:

I'm still new here so we'll see how my thought process evolves. I do enjoy understanding how the planetary energies are playing out in people's lives because they can show up in many ways.

Blaze

Account Closed
I didn't even notice you were new, Sibylline. A late welcome to the forum for ya. :happy:

Your Moon and Mercury sign are two of my favorites. Two of my newest friends have those placements (As well as the Pisces sun) and they love to talk and talk and talk. At least with Mercury in Aquarius, they talk about interestingly weird things. :joyful:

Last edited:

wan

Interesting. I like Scorpio Moons. If you have Venus in Leo that would be perfect because Venus in Leos tend to like me. I think I might have a typical Leo appearance which attracts them. :lol:

Thank you!
I totally have Venus in Leo!

sibylline

I didn't even notice you were new, Sibylline. A late welcome to the forum for ya. :happy:

Thanks, yes, I took my seat in the forum and got quite cozy as if I'd been a member here for ages.

Your Moon and Mercury sign are two of my favorites. Two of my newest friends have those placements (As well as the Pisces sun) and they love to talk and talk and talk. At least with Mercury in Aquarius, they talk about interestingly weird things. :joyful:

Lol, yes. I do talk about abstract topics that people consider weird like biochemistry and astrology. :wink: I never mention it anymore unless someone shows an interest.

I totally have Venus in Leo!

We'd get along for sure. If your Venus is early Leo, it may be conjunct my Ascendant but early or late and everything in between, I attract all Leo Venuses.

wan

Conjunct my Ascendant from the 12th house but not touching my Sun-Moon square. Cool. :smile:

What else do you have in your chart?

Nice..

I have moon in scorpio at 24~25. Mercury in Leo at 6. Gemini in Mars at 25.

I am not sure about my ascendant though.

sibylline

Nice..

I have moon in scorpio at 24~25. Mercury in Leo at 6. Gemini in Mars at 25.

I am not sure about my ascendant though.

Your Mercury is exact conjunct my ASC and isn't opposed my Mercury (thank goodness because my Mercury doesn't play nice sometimes)...We'll be forum best buddies!

See you around. :)