Will my babyboy fit in/be happy in the school

Deirdre

hi

i dont know if this type of question is here, but i didnt found it on anywhere else, so i hope its here in " other topics".

My G. is 2 year old and in september we will have to put him in kindergarten ( daycare school). he was always at home till now, taken care by family members and im bit worried if he will fit in or be happy there.

He´s a sun/mars cj in Aries, with merc/uranus cj in aries too...and has a cancer moon in MC which makes him also very very moody & sensitive...

Ive drawn a chart and i dont know reallt how to read it.

As he´s my son, i think he´s seen by 5R - which is Venus.
The question might be the 3rd( primary education) from the 5th? - which is the 8R - Sun.

ve & sun doenst aspect each other.
Moon is in the 4th with uranus there...moon sextiles sun.

Can anyone help me here please?

Attachments

• g school.jpg
    g school.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 22

BobZemco

Hi.

Can anyone help me here please?

I don't know. Maybe.

i dont know if this type of question is here, but i didnt found it on anywhere else, so i hope its here in " other topics".

What you really want, is an Election.

My G. is 2 year old and in september we will have to put him in kindergarten ( daycare school). he was always at home till now, taken care by family members and im bit worried if he will fit in or be happy there.

He´s a sun/mars cj in Aries, with merc/uranus cj in aries too...and has a cancer moon in MC which makes him also very very moody & sensitive...

Ive drawn a chart and i dont know reallt how to read it.

As he´s my son, i think he´s seen by 5R - which is Venus.
The question might be the 3rd( primary education) from the 5th? - which is the 8R - Sun.

ve & sun doenst aspect each other.
Moon is in the 4th with uranus there...moon sextiles sun.

There's an Electional Method for sending your kid to school. You use the 5th House, course.

What you really want to see in the Chart, is Gemini-rising. And if you can't have that, then you want, Virgo-rising. And if you can't have that, then you want Taurus-rising and failing that, Cancer-rising.

If that isn't possible, then put Aquarius or Libra on the Ascendant.

Regardless, you want Mercury and Moon to be well situated in the Chart. That means Mercury should be in an Air Sign or in one of the Moon's Houses, and Direct and Oriental. You want Moon to be Fast in Motion and in Sextile or Trine to Mercury.

If you want to see what will really happen, then cast the Chart for the day and time the first day of school starts.

From the Chart you posted, Mercury is in an Air Sign, but Retrograde. And in the 6th House, which is a House of Fear. Moon is Fast and is in Sextile by Sign to Mercury.

This Chart says your son won't learn very well, because he's afraid.

Deirdre

Hi.

I don't know. Maybe.

What you really want, is an Election.

There's an Electional Method for sending your kid to school. You use the 5th House, course.

What you really want to see in the Chart, is Gemini-rising. And if you can't have that, then you want, Virgo-rising. And if you can't have that, then you want Taurus-rising and failing that, Cancer-rising.

If that isn't possible, then put Aquarius or Libra on the Ascendant.

Regardless, you want Mercury and Moon to be well situated in the Chart. That means Mercury should be in an Air Sign or in one of the Moon's Houses, and Direct and Oriental. You want Moon to be Fast in Motion and in Sextile or Trine to Mercury.

If you want to see what will really happen, then cast the Chart for the day and time the first day of school starts.

From the Chart you posted, Mercury is in an Air Sign, but Retrograde. And in the 6th House, which is a House of Fear. Moon is Fast and is in Sextile by Sign to Mercury.

This Chart says your son won't learn very well, because he's afraid.

thank you for your reply. i m not that familiar with astrology, so i dont know what an election chart is. I will then post one for the day and time the school opens then.

From the chart ive drawn, then its not good news. I wont be relaxed knowin he wont be feeling good there...:(

Deirdre

Hi.

this is then the electional chart. for the time & day that school starts:

the ascendant is virgo.which is good then.

mercury is in air sign, which is good also.

but merc& moon opose....what does that mean? also moon is in the fire aries in the 8th...

what do you think of the chart please? what does it shows regarding the schools environment, its people & regarding my son? can you help me?

thankx

Attachments

• starts school.jpg
    starts school.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 14

BobZemco

Hi.

this is then the electional chart. for the time & day that school starts:

the ascendant is virgo.which is good then.

mercury is in air sign, which is good also.

but merc& moon opose....what does that mean? also moon is in the fire aries in the 8th...

what do you think of the chart please? what does it shows regarding the schools environment, its people & regarding my son? can you help me?

thankx

Virgo-rising. Mercury is Direct, Fast and in Libra, all good. It would be better if Mercury would be in Virgo, but it isn't a Perfect World, so we do the best we can.

Moon is separating from the opposition with Mercury, and Moon is still in the 8th House. He'll be scared, but then what kid isn't scared on the 1st day of school?

7th House Ruler Jupiter is in the 1st House, and escaping Combustion as Sun moves away from Jupiter, plus Jupiter is in Virgo. He might be a bit contentious, especially with 12th House Ruler Sun in the 1st House. That should lessen over time.

I notice the 8th House Ruler is in the 12th House. He might not have a lot of friends, but then how old is your child? He has 2 years, right? Well, I wouldn't expect a lot of 2 year olds have many friends.

Anyway, he should do fine for his age.

Deirdre

:smile:

yes, he´s a 2 year old boy. im much more happier with this chart then.

thank you so much for your help. im very close to my son, and he´s a cancer moon...it will be a very difficult moment for us. So it will be easier knowing that he will be just fine there.