Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 11-30-2013, 06:53 AM

Non satisfying career after efforts and willing to put more, slight help needed !

Dear members,

I have been working in field of law(consultant with firms) for 5 years and have met opposition from seniors in the organization or got hired in a law firm where the work dried up after sometime.

My father is into small time business and sometimes I feel i should give up law career and join him but then the efforts put into education and high profile field of law keeps pulling me back. Other times I think of starting from scratch into import-export business as well. Confused... yes i know i am.

Recently I have been thinking of starting to appear in courts but then it would be low paying initially and take some time to build my standing as well. My peers from college are doing much better.

What do I need to do to develop my career? Should I look at alternates other than law?
Attached Images
File Type: gif Birth Chart.gif (51.0 KB, 8 views)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Additional charts.pdf (59.6 KB, 1 views)

Unread 12-01-2013, 08:38 AM
Banned

Re: Non satisfying career after efforts and willing to put more, slight help needed !

if you want money stick with the family business it will earn you more in the long run even while it's not that glamorous, you can't expect a huge career advancement until Pluto crosses your MC and that's years in the future somewhere around 2019

your chart needs to be balanced and you could do that with a black onyx ring mounted in silver, trust me I've been doing these readings for years
Unread 12-01-2013, 11:59 AM

Re: Non satisfying career after efforts and willing to put more, slight help needed !

Thanks scattered ice ! Can you highlight what fields do best suit me? Like even in business, business of what? Also what if one doesn't wear rings, can the onyx be set in locket?
Unread 12-01-2013, 12:00 PM

Talking Re: Non satisfying career after efforts and willing to put more, slight help needed !

Any more views would be highly appreciated. Thanks members.
Unread 12-01-2013, 08:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuGu View Post
Thanks scattered ice ! Can you highlight what fields do best suit me? Like even in business, business of what? Also what if one doesn't wear rings, can the onyx be set in locket?
yeah sure, you can wear it as pendant too just use a silver chain

Tags
career, efforts, needed, satisfying, slight