Unravelling mysteries

Luckycharm

Hi all,

I would be really glad if someone could help.
I have two questions which basically come from the fact that my life seems stagnant andI want a change. I have been single for quite along time now and I amnot getting any younger. Will cupid throw some arrows towards my side anytime soon or marriage?
Second, I would like toknow when can I get a new job. I am feeling quite stale at the current one snd looking for somthing ore exviting and ofcourse more money.

Srinagar Kashmir
10.35am

Thanks in advance

Ekonomist13

Hi all,

I would be really glad if someone could help.
I have two questions which basically come from the fact that my life seems stagnant andI want a change. I have been single for quite along time now and I amnot getting any younger. Will cupid throw some arrows towards my side anytime soon or marriage?
Second, I would like toknow when can I get a new job. I am feeling quite stale at the current one snd looking for somthing ore exviting and ofcourse more money.

Srinagar Kashmir
10.35am

Thanks in advance

I don't bear good news, I'm afraid.

Jupiter and Ketu conjunct 5th house of entertainment and children --> weak position due to malefic/benefic and brings negativity to 11th house where you have a major conjunction.

• may have a job which may not be satisfactory and or may be less remunerative.
  • may not have good status in the society.
  • Weak health.
  • Emotional disturbances.
  • Trouble to father.
  • Losses in speculative trading.
  • Inclinations to spirituality.
  • Unfulfilled desires.
  • Loss of affection from elder brothers/sisters and friends.
  • Problems in gaining income.
  • extravagant spending beyond possibilities
  • overindulgance in food
Your love for extravagance might also be confirmed by Uranus/Neptune/Mercury in 10th house of career. Also, you are just now in the beginning of the Sade Sati period, which brings 7,5 years of slower business and luck in overall. Need to learn some life lessons to get awarded later in life (35+).

Do you have sudden mood changes? Erratic and neurotic behaviour?

restlessness and anxiety. Mental tensions, confusion and depression persist. Tendency to strike arguments and conflicts with loved ones. While you work hard to achieve success, there are a lot of hurdles to block your way. lack of support on the professional front. Any major decisions should be avoided during this period (Rahu/Moon until 19/3/2020)

Then also not much positive Rahu/Mars as it increases your aggressive instincts. Legal issues and possibility to accident persist during this period so caution should be practiced. Loss of wealth and status at times. frequent disputes with spouse and family. While you would work harder during this period, results may not be as expected. This Dasa entails a negative period in life but no drastic damage is usually there. You should however be careful to avoid accidents.

Mercury transit 11th house from Moon now - better for finance and income and family relationships. Just brings slightly more positivity to above-mentioned ****.

Mercury transit 12th house soon - weaker, loss of health and wealth. definitely bad for seeking spouse.

Venus transit also 11 th house now - good for seeking a relationship, health and wealth still good/better than will come.

Venus transit 12th house in 20 days or so - financial gains, but unneccessary distant travel expenditure. Good for having fun and love.

Venus transit 1st house in 55 days or so - wealth, happiness, success in education, marriage prospects, recreation, and growth in business. You could expect a lot of happenings on the personal front. This is a good period to meet new people and enjoy the company of the opposite sex.

Bare in mind that you're already in the rising of Sade Sati. That doesn't mean you can't get married now, but it means it won't all be that easy and fun as it says.

Gl

Last edited:

Luckycharm

Hi Ekonomist,

Yes I do not have a satisfactory job or income. I do not have friends. Bit inclined to religion. I do not have much to spend so do not. I do not have savings. I like to eat for sure.

Yes I have mood changes. Don’t think neurotic though.

So any hope in this sad life?

Ekonomist13

Hi Ekonomist,

Yes I do not have a satisfactory job or income. I do not have friends. Bit inclined to religion. I do not have much to spend so do not. I do not have savings. I like to eat for sure.

Yes I have mood changes. Don’t think neurotic though.

So any hope in this sad life?

Yes man, just don't give up. I always tell my clients that astrology only brings promise for what could happen to you, not what certainly will.

You can always play your strengths and affect your life for better or for worse :tongue:

Besides, look at the Venus transits now! You have a window of at least 55+35 days to meet a potential partner, and even if it doesn't work out, I'm telling you, Sade Sati doesn't mean you can't have any successes, it just means it will come with delays and/or with hard work and patience.

Persistance... in my country we have a saying, it's not pretty guy who gets to have sex, it's the persistent guy :bandit: :lol: