Semi-sextiles and inconjuncts

diana795

Hello friends :)

I've noticed that the number of semi-sextiles and inconjuncts present at any given time in a progressed chart is an excellent indicator of a crisis.

I went back and chaecked all the years of my life. While in normal years the chart has 3-4, in years of great change-crisis it can go to 9-10.
I'm someone whose family has died, and died, and died (...) so I have about 7-8 years showing different variations of inconjuncts or semi-sextiles to the sun or to the moon when a parent, grandparent passed away. Crisis related to school does show up re: Mercury.

Is anyone willing to do this exercise with their own progressions to see how much of the above holds true?

Also, suppose I'm seeing quite a number of these aspects in my next year's chart. And the solar return isn't great either. Pluto enters the 6th house, the Sun is approaching Pluto (conj 10 degrees) and so on. How do you hold still, how do you not succumb to dread and anxiety?

Thank you.

Lily4u

And also depending on what they paired with not always even CLOSE TO MINOR AS AN ASPECT...MY SEMI SEXITLE NEPT SUN FIRST HOUSE IS WHAT IS MY MOST POWERFUL POSITIVE ASPECT AND THE SIGN OF THE ONE WHO SEES..
JESUS HAD THIS AND BUDDHI. SEMI SEXTILES WITHIN ONE DEGREE ESPECIALLY SHOULD NEVER BE IGNORED!!! ;)