Mercury/Uranus = Lovable?

wow

Hi everyone. This is something that has been on my mind lately, and I just wanted to know if anyone else notices it or if I'm just going crazy and overthinking things per usual (I have Mercury conj Mars). I've noticed that a lot of my favorite people have Mercury square Uranus. And a lot of really likeable famous people also have this aspect as well. Regina Hall (aka Brenda from Scary Movie) has it. Ilana Glazer from Broad City has it. Joseph Gordon Levitt has it. Elvis the king of Rock and Roll had it. The only ones I've found who have it that aren't really well-liked are Senator Ted Cruz (he's pretty much loathed here in America) and Paris Hilton (even though people have warmed-up to her in recent years, I think). A friend of mine has it and recently told me how much he is liked and respected by his coworkers. My father has it and I can't imagine anyone disliking him. What is it about this aspect that seems to make people lovable to me? Is it something with synastry?? Do any of you have it and have been told by others that you're lovable? Do any of you have it and feel like people DON'T love you? I think that would be more interesting to know haha.