Understanding my magnetism, please help me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

vitas

Seems like people gives me attention everywhere I go, I don't like being magnetic how can I be less magnetic? As a matter of fact, what aspects are doing this & on a scale of 1 to 10 how magnetic would you rate me, I wish to understand these energies, I would like my privacy at times though, please help me out here, sometimes I wish I was alone...

5xi.gif

Sun 15°08' Virgo
Moon 2°36' Scorpio
Mercury 17°17' Virgo
Venus 0°33' Scorpio
Mars 16°04' Capricorn
Jupiter 18°14' Я Pisces
Saturn 3°53' Sagittarius
Uranus 18°25' Sagittarius
Neptune 3°03' Я Capricorn
Pluto 5°22' Scorpio
Chiron 21°45' Gemini
Ceres 16°01' Libra
Pallas 22°54' Virgo
Juno 6°16' Sagittarius
Vesta 19°47' Я Aries
Node 21°16' Aries
Lilith 15°43' Gemini
Fortune 27°54' Pisces
AS 15°22' Taurus
MC 26°08' Capricorn

Sun House 5
Moon House 6
Mercury House 5
Venus House 6
Mars House 9
Jupiter House 11
Saturn House 7
Uranus House 8
Neptune House 8
Pluto House 6
Chiron House 2
Ceres House 6
Pallas House 5
Juno House 7
Vesta House 12
Node House 12
Lilith House 2
Fortune House 12

House 1 15°22' Taurus
House 2 13°27' Gemini
House 3 4°59' Cancer
House 4 26°08' Cancer
House 5 21°31' Leo
House 6 27°18' Virgo
House 7 15°22' Scorpio
House 8 13°27' Sagittarius
House 9 4°59' Capricorn
House 10 26°08' Capricorn
House 11 21°31' Aquarius
House 12 27°18' Pisces

Moon Conjunction Venus Orb 2°02'
Sun Conjunction Mercury Orb 2°09'
Moon Conjunction Pluto Orb 2°46'
Venus Conjunction Pluto Orb 4°48'
Mars Conjunction MC Orb 10°04
Mercury Opposite Jupiter Orb 0°57'
Sun Opposite Jupiter Orb 3°06'
Jupiter Square Uranus Orb 0°10'
Mercury Square Uranus Orb 1°07'
Sun Square Uranus Orb 3°17'
Venus Square MC Orb 4°25'
Moon Square MC Orb 6°27'
Sun Trine AS Orb 0°14'
Mars Trine AS Orb 0°41'
Sun Trine Mars Orb 0°56'
Mercury Trine Mars Orb 1°13'
Mercury Trine AS Orb 1°54'
Moon Sextile Neptune Orb 0°27'
Mars Sextile Jupiter Orb 2°10'
Neptune Sextile Pluto Orb 2°18'
Venus Sextile Neptune Orb 2°29'
Jupiter Sextile AS Orb 2°51'
Moon SemiSquare Mercury Orb 0°18'
Sun SemiSquare Venus Orb 0°25'
Moon SemiSquare Uranus Orb 0°49'
Moon SesquiQuadrate Jupiter Orb 0°38'
Jupiter SesquiQuadrate Pluto Orb 2°07'
Moon Quintile Mars Orb 1°28'
Saturn SemiSextile Neptune Orb 0°49'
Moon SemiSextile Saturn Orb 1°16'
Saturn SemiSextile Pluto Orb 1°29'

vitas

Seems like people gives me attention everywhere I go, I don't like being magnetic how can I be less magnetic? As a matter of fact, what aspects are doing this & on a scale of 1 to 10 how magnetic would you rate me, I wish to understand these energies, I would like my privacy at times though, please help me out here, sometimes I wish I was alone...

5xi.gif

Sun 15°08' Virgo
Moon 2°36' Scorpio
Mercury 17°17' Virgo
Venus 0°33' Scorpio
Mars 16°04' Capricorn
Jupiter 18°14' Я Pisces
Saturn 3°53' Sagittarius
Uranus 18°25' Sagittarius
Neptune 3°03' Я Capricorn
Pluto 5°22' Scorpio
Chiron 21°45' Gemini
Ceres 16°01' Libra
Pallas 22°54' Virgo
Juno 6°16' Sagittarius
Vesta 19°47' Я Aries
Node 21°16' Aries
Lilith 15°43' Gemini
Fortune 27°54' Pisces
AS 15°22' Taurus
MC 26°08' Capricorn

Sun House 5
Moon House 6
Mercury House 5
Venus House 6
Mars House 9
Jupiter House 11
Saturn House 7
Uranus House 8
Neptune House 8
Pluto House 6
Chiron House 2
Ceres House 6
Pallas House 5
Juno House 7
Vesta House 12
Node House 12
Lilith House 2
Fortune House 12

House 1 15°22' Taurus
House 2 13°27' Gemini
House 3 4°59' Cancer
House 4 26°08' Cancer
House 5 21°31' Leo
House 6 27°18' Virgo
House 7 15°22' Scorpio
House 8 13°27' Sagittarius
House 9 4°59' Capricorn
House 10 26°08' Capricorn
House 11 21°31' Aquarius
House 12 27°18' Pisces

Moon Conjunction Venus Orb 2°02'
Sun Conjunction Mercury Orb 2°09'
Moon Conjunction Pluto Orb 2°46'
Venus Conjunction Pluto Orb 4°48'
Mars Conjunction MC Orb 10°04
Mercury Opposite Jupiter Orb 0°57'
Sun Opposite Jupiter Orb 3°06'
Jupiter Square Uranus Orb 0°10'
Mercury Square Uranus Orb 1°07'
Sun Square Uranus Orb 3°17'
Venus Square MC Orb 4°25'
Moon Square MC Orb 6°27'
Sun Trine AS Orb 0°14'
Mars Trine AS Orb 0°41'
Sun Trine Mars Orb 0°56'
Mercury Trine Mars Orb 1°13'
Mercury Trine AS Orb 1°54'
Moon Sextile Neptune Orb 0°27'
Mars Sextile Jupiter Orb 2°10'
Neptune Sextile Pluto Orb 2°18'
Venus Sextile Neptune Orb 2°29'
Jupiter Sextile AS Orb 2°51'
Moon SemiSquare Mercury Orb 0°18'
Sun SemiSquare Venus Orb 0°25'
Moon SemiSquare Uranus Orb 0°49'
Moon SesquiQuadrate Jupiter Orb 0°38'
Jupiter SesquiQuadrate Pluto Orb 2°07'
Moon Quintile Mars Orb 1°28'
Saturn SemiSextile Neptune Orb 0°49'
Moon SemiSextile Saturn Orb 1°16'
Saturn SemiSextile Pluto Orb 1°29'

BUMP, I would appreciate some help.

hiastrology

With your Taurus Ascendant you like pleasuring yourself with food? Eat more until you become a bear and you ll be less magnetic and get your privacy.

vitas

With your Taurus Ascendant you like pleasuring yourself with food? Eat more until you become a bear and you ll be less magnetic and get your privacy.

If you don't have anything productive or helpful to say, then don't say anything at all...

Ebenia

A lot of the planets that are transiting right now are conjuncting your DC (Saturn, North Node and Jupiter trining and Pluto making a sextile and Venus making a trine to ASC and sextiling DC). This can definitely give you great appeal and make you look more sexual and attractive to the opposite sex. This is a great time to start new relationships, go deeper in the exsisting ones and maybe renew your wardrobe or get a new haircut. :) And don't worry, the "problem" will go away once the transits move ;)

mdinaz

You have Jupiter in the 11th involved in a T-square. Jupiter in the 11th will give you many friends and much attention, whether you want it or not. I have an ex and current best friend who has this - people flock to her and always give her stuff. Even when she is rude and tries to get them to go away, they don't. Look on the plus side, you'll never be wanting for help or companionship. I have Saturn in the 11th, try that some time. I have very few friends and companionship is far and few between. While the friends I do have are life-long and we can pick up after years like nothing has happened, they are few in number. Most times I have to do things alone. Usually my wife/girlfriend is my best friend along with my kids.

Uranus is in the 8th in a hard square with Jupiter and the Sun, and Neptune is in the 8th as well. This will give a mysterious sexual light that people will flock to like moths to a flame. With the 11th house Jupiter, you could probably get people wrapped around your fingers whenever you need. Mars trine the Sun also gives raw sexual energy.

Seriously, don't complain. If you don't want attention, stay home. You could have the opposite problem which is far worse.

Cypocryphy

Its just that its so hard to listen to someone complaining about something that 95% of the populations begs for. The vast percent of all of us actually have the opposite of your problem.

Its like complaining that you are too rich, and hate the fact that you have houses all over the world, a stall of 65 autos, and your never ever have money problems.

I don't think you understand how lucky you are. Perhaps you might think about what your life would be like if nobody ever paid any attention to you and you were invisible. This is what it is like for most of us. We have to work very very hard to be noticed.

Just want to remind you, Zarathu, of the saying "One man's heaven is another man's hell." What you are doing here is projecting your own value judgments onto Vitas. While some are desperate for attention, there are those who really don't like it. There are some people who place a premium on anonymity. So your judgment of Vitas' being "lucky" might be inappropriate in this situation.

poyi

Premium Member
It is impossible to communicate as soon as you started judging the other person. You will never understand each other. You don't know everything like God and so don't judge.

Anyhow when more planets lying on the western side and above horizon, a native will have to learn most the life lessons though others and through interactions with public.

vitas

A lot of the planets that are transiting right now are conjuncting your DC (Saturn, North Node and Jupiter trining and Pluto making a sextile and Venus making a trine to ASC and sextiling DC). This can definitely give you great appeal and make you look more sexual and attractive to the opposite sex. This is a great time to start new relationships, go deeper in the exsisting ones and maybe renew your wardrobe or get a new haircut. :) And don't worry, the "problem" will go away once the transits move ;)

I've attracted attention all my life ever since I was a baby, regardless of transits or not LOL, although I will take your advice into consideration. How long will this transit remain btw?

You have Jupiter in the 11th involved in a T-square. Jupiter in the 11th will give you many friends and much attention, whether you want it or not. I have an ex and current best friend who has this - people flock to her and always give her stuff. Even when she is rude and tries to get them to go away, they don't. Look on the plus side, you'll never be wanting for help or companionship. I have Saturn in the 11th, try that some time. I have very few friends and companionship is far and few between. While the friends I do have are life-long and we can pick up after years like nothing has happened, they are few in number. Most times I have to do things alone. Usually my wife/girlfriend is my best friend along with my kids.

Uranus is in the 8th in a hard square with Jupiter and the Sun, and Neptune is in the 8th as well. This will give a mysterious sexual light that people will flock to like moths to a flame. With the 11th house Jupiter, you could probably get people wrapped around your fingers whenever you need. Mars trine the Sun also gives raw sexual energy.

Seriously, don't complain. If you don't want attention, stay home. You could have the opposite problem which is far worse.

Isn't my jupiter in retrograde?, also my neptune? Unfortunately it is very unrealistic for me to be isolated from society & be alone due to responsibilities I have to deal with. Secondly, what makes you think i actually like attention? Attention comes in many different forms good & bad, but in my case I attract alot of unwanted partners & I always seem to be in the spotlight. I feel like I am born to be a celebrity or something of that nature, but I like my privacy...

Its just that its so hard to listen to someone complaining about something that 95% of the populations begs for. The vast percent of all of us actually have the opposite of your problem.

Its like complaining that you are too rich, and hate the fact that you have houses all over the world, a stall of 65 autos, and your never ever have money problems.

I don't think you understand how lucky you are. Perhaps you might think about what your life would be like if nobody ever paid any attention to you and you were invisible. This is what it is like for most of us. We have to work very very hard to be noticed.

You say I'm lucky but honestly I don't see it, I feel my magnetism is out of bounds, in general I don't like society or this world, enlighten & broaden my awareness as to why am I or should I be considered "lucky"? Life is not a popularity contest we are not back in high school. I don't really care for much to be noticed either, sometimes I just want to be invisible...

Just want to remind you, Zarathu, of the saying "One man's heaven is another man's hell." What you are doing here is projecting your own value judgments onto Vitas. While some are desperate for attention, there are those who really don't like it. There are some people who place a premium on anonymity. So your judgment of Vitas' being "lucky" might be inappropriate in this situation.

I agree 100 percent with what cypocryphy stated.

It is impossible to communicate as soon as you started judging the other person. You will never understand each other. You don't know everything like God and so don't judge.

Anyhow when more planets lying on the western side and above horizon, a native will have to learn most the life lessons though others and through interactions with public.

Are you referring to me? As my lessons will come with the general public & through others? so I'm destined to be famous or more popular?

Its sort of like when you become very rich and famous. I would never want that. But everyone wants what they don't have until the get it and then discover that its not all its cracked up to be from those who already have it.

How many of us have thought how it would be fun to be royalty? But how many of us would really want to be Prince Charles of England?

The very rich are very very lonely people. I know at least one whose name is so famous that its actually synonymous with old money.

Vitas could easily have this problem, though I know from answering many many of his other posts that its not the only issue that he has and that he creates a lot of them for himself.

I am a host of many problems if I were to be rich I would most likely be extremely charitable & try to change this world for the better, it makes me feel good to heal others in any way I can, I'm still a brooding person though, been through alot, no one is perfect. I am only trying to understand my chart with depth so I can better implement these energies for the greater good in order to serve humanity for a grander purpose than you & I....

RedFireDragon

Vitas I agree with others who say it's hard to tell being in another's shoes. However, unlike being poor, or hideous, or socially awkward changing your life is a snap. Move to the country. Problem solved. You want quiet and anonymity? Take a vow of silence and join a monastery. Stay home, read books, meditate. Your problem is created by your environment and choices you make. It's radically, RADICALLY different from what others experience. It is indeed like a rich man complaining about the isolating effect of wealth. Yet how many give all their wealth away to become a "regular" person? You will eventually not have what you have when you become older and then I suspect you will crave it. My oldest sister used to complain bitterly about men hitting on her constantly, now as she approaches 50 all she wants is for men to hit on her again.

Move to the country and solve your problem. Use that magnetism to get some money and then move out of the city. Or just stay home. I don't need astrology to solve your problem. There really isn't one. I mean look at it this way. Lets say someone hates crowds, you probably don't want a job at a sports arena right? Likewise, if you truly don't like all the attention (I'm guessing you like it just fine and enjoy the fruits of it, just not the attention you DON'T want, much like my sister and others I have seen with this "problem") then remove yourself from situations that will bring it about such as going to clubs and places with lots of people.

By the way I've been lucky enough to have quite a bit of attention in my life and loads of friends, so this hasn't been a big issue for me unlike others. My problem is always the difficulty with finding someone to go deep with me, but that is my lesson to learn. You have a gift, if you don't enjoy it take a year or two off ala Michael Jordan. You might be surprised how much you enjoy it once you come back. Also, even the ultra good looking and magnetic eventually get old and attention wanes. You will get what you want assuming you live long enough.

We all have our own journey and I have no doubt there are challenges in yours. Much love brother. Right now I am going through a period of adjustment and wanting to have attention enough that I can finally find someone to go deep with. My cross to bear is somewhat similar yet radically different from yours. When I was younger especially I got tons of female attention and yet I could never get the deep emotional connection I wanted. Now that I am older and far more on a spiritual path, most women sense that and after initial interest are less likely to be interested. So we all have our issues. For you as a 3rd party the answers are clear as day, but I get they may not be for you.

Last edited:

mdinaz

Isn't my jupiter in retrograde?, also my neptune? Unfortunately it is very unrealistic for me to be isolated from society & be alone due to responsibilities I have to deal with. Secondly, what makes you think i actually like attention? Attention comes in many different forms good & bad, but in my case I attract alot of unwanted partners & I always seem to be in the spotlight. I feel like I am born to be a celebrity or something of that nature, but I like my privacy...

Neptune is retrograde half the time, so are most of the outer planets, so I ignore those. The only retrogrades I really look at are Mercury/Venus/Mars. Jupiter and Saturn seldom. The rest, never.

I didn't say you liked the attention; my friend receives a ton of attention and she doesn't always like it either. She also however chooses to do a number of TV shows and public appearances, which of course attracts attention. She complains too and then constantly puts herself out there. I think that if she were to suddenly not receive any attention whatsoever, her perspective would change and she would seek some of it again. You may be subject to responsibilities but you choose to do so. There have been many famous actors and musicians who eventually quit because the fame was destroying their quality of life and peace of mind. Some of them did indeed "check out" from life and retired to very private lives far away from the spotlight. It's always a choice.

You say I'm lucky but honestly I don't see it, I feel my magnetism is out of bounds, in general I don't like society or this world, enlighten & broaden my awareness as to why am I or should I be considered "lucky"? Life is not a popularity contest we are not back in high school. I don't really care for much to be noticed either, sometimes I just want to be invisible...
He says you are lucky because you've never experienced the opposite and I can also assure you it s***s. You can choose to either receive attention or put yourself out of the spotlight for privacy. I cannot choose to receive attention even if I try. I've been on TV shows and have been in rock bands playing publicly in clubs, and still once the event was over, back in the shadows I go. It has nothing to do with my appearance or personality, as I'm very well received and get positive attention, while I'm on the stage or in the light. But back in normal life, I'm as obscure as anyone. I just don't have those "spotlight" planets. You do. Short of crawling back into the womb and being reborn, you are stuck with it. So am I.

As my lessons will come with the general public & through others? so I'm destined to be famous or more popular?
You could if you wanted to be, but nobody is forcing you to stand under the lights on the stage. If you don't like it, don't do it. I always wondered about some famous actors who are so irritated when fans stop them in the street or are asked for autographs. If you take up that line of work, it's part of the job. If they hate it so much they shouldn't do it.

I am a host of many problems if I were to be rich I would most likely be extremely charitable & try to change this world for the better, it makes me feel good to heal others in any way I can, I'm still a brooding person though, been through alot, no one is perfect. I am only trying to understand my chart with depth so I can better implement these energies for the greater good in order to serve humanity for a grander purpose than you & I....
Nothing wrong with that. But it still comes down to choice. Everybody is dealt a hand of cards. You got a royal flush. But you can still fold and never tell anyone what you had. Nobody is forcing you to bet all you have and claim the trophy.

poyi

Premium Member
You may find the following informative. It is the foundation of astrology before you learning about aspect, midpoints etc.

http://www.yogicastrology.com/articles/western-astrology/temperament.shtml

Hemisphere Emphasis​
There are two major axis's of the horoscope, each diving the chart into two quadrants. The Horizon, which is the Ascendant/Descendant axis (the cusps of houses 1 and 7), separates the north and south hemispheres. The Meridian, which is the Midheaven/Imum Colei axis (the cusps of houses 4 and 10) separates the east and west hemispheres.
Northern Hemisphere: This is the realm of subjective consciousness and consists of houses 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. Persons with a dominance of planets in this hemisphere are introspective, inclined to learn from their own experience and tend to lean toward realism and at times pessimism. As it is dark in this hemisphere, they learn and assimilate information by relating things to their own experience. If the Sun is in this hemisphere, the person was born at night and has a nocturnal chart.
Southern Hemisphere: This is the realm of objective consciousness and consists of houses 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12. Persons with a dominance of planets in this hemisphere are social oriented, learn by watching others and are more outgoing and optimistic than their northern counterparts. As it is daylight in this hemisphere, these people are into what is going on in the world at large; they take in and learn from information that exists outside of their inner world. If the Sun is in this hemisphere, the person was born in the day and has a diurnal chart. The next thing to consider in hemisphere emphasis is on which half of the meridian the majority of planets fall.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
Eastern Hemisphere: This is the realm of awareness of self and consists of houses 10, 11, 12, 1, 2 and 3. People with a dominance of planets in the eastern hemisphere are independent and more likely to be self-initiating go-getters. They believe in the possibilities of the future and their attention is geared toward a self-awareness focus.
Western Hemisphere: This is the realm of awareness of others and consists of houses 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9. People with a dominance of planets in the western hemisphere are dependent upon others; they can be co-dependant or just realize that things are sometimes done quicker and more efficiently with the help of others. This hemisphere begins as the day is half over. All the hope for the possibilities of the day that the eastern hemisphere so eagerly sought after is fading and coming to realize that help is needed to achieve the goals. People with a dominance of planets in this hemisphere are adept at working with others. They understand the values of compromise and teamwork.
Other links as well.

http://astrology.findyourfate.com/astrology-planetsinhemispheres.htm

Including the interpretation of Southeast, Southwest, Northeast, Northwest

These larger pictures of the chart can tell a lot of stories about a person. I tend to look at the largest pattern/picture of the chart, then cut into the details step by step to fine tune. Is a good habit to train yourself to have. The first thing to look at will be the direction of the chart, South, North, East, West, etc then the Temperament patterns, then rulership, positions of the lords, moon nodes, vertex, aspects major/minors, declinations, Fixed Stars, midpoints, asteroids, Arabic parts, transits, progressions and so on.

http://www.drstandley.com/astrologycharts_hemispheres.shtml

Last edited:
I have the same problem with my Sun & Mercury 8th House, Pluto in 1st House, Scorpio Ascendant & God remembers all the other harsh aspects that give me unwanted attention.

This is going to sound like maybe not the best advice but if you give the people who look at you a dirty look they will definitely stop. You just have to put your foot down and give them the "f*ck off, I want my privacy" look.

I know how you feel because I get awkward and uncomfortable when people stare at me and I really hate it. It makes me mad sometimes and I get paranoid.

poyi

Premium Member
My ex he had only one planet on the eastern side and all the rest are in the western side of the chart on both northern and southern parts...sorry to say that he was the most laziest person I had came across in close relationship.

His family and all the women do everything for him and greatly loved/admired/respected by both women and men, in secret due to other natal issues, he was a ******* in heart Cancer Sun and Cancer Venus with a feral Moon in Capricorn at 10th (unaspected).

He has his whole life given to him very much with all kind of support a person could possibly get, most significantly from his family and all the women mother, sisters and most relatives. He never needs to lay a finger to do anything to get his way of life into comfort.

When positive, a dominant western chart is great admired and never need to work hard to get anything of desire. People will do the hard work for him or her. Or opportunity will make their life easier, in most negative case however, you can also see people born with physical or mental disabilities as handicap also will have very dominated Western chart.

Yes at the same time, my ex he wished he could be a lot more dominant and self willed to take action of his own life. However, people surrounding him are a lot more powerful or him letting to overpower him and they already arranged everything for him and somehow his power to write his own life story and the right of taking control of his life actually being taken away. His own Eastern planet is Mars in Gemini so wasn't strong either.

In most positive way, Western chart is very lucky chart as they won't need to work as hard to achieve things, while can also be extremely afflicted as I said the case with the handicap.

Last edited:

vitas

Vitas I agree with others who say it's hard to tell being in another's shoes. However, unlike being poor, or hideous, or socially awkward changing your life is a snap. Move to the country. Problem solved. You want quiet and anonymity? Take a vow of silence and join a monastery. Stay home, read books, meditate. Your problem is created by your environment and choices you make. It's radically, RADICALLY different from what others experience. It is indeed like a rich man complaining about the isolating effect of wealth. Yet how many give all their wealth away to become a "regular" person? You will eventually not have what you have when you become older and then I suspect you will crave it. My oldest sister used to complain bitterly about men hitting on her constantly, now as she approaches 50 all she wants is for men to hit on her again.

Move to the country and solve your problem. Use that magnetism to get some money and then move out of the city. Or just stay home. I don't need astrology to solve your problem. There really isn't one. I mean look at it this way. Lets say someone hates crowds, you probably don't want a job at a sports arena right? Likewise, if you truly don't like all the attention (I'm guessing you like it just fine and enjoy the fruits of it, just not the attention you DON'T want, much like my sister and others I have seen with this "problem") then remove yourself from situations that will bring it about such as going to clubs and places with lots of people.

By the way I've been lucky enough to have quite a bit of attention in my life and loads of friends, so this hasn't been a big issue for me unlike others. My problem is always the difficulty with finding someone to go deep with me, but that is my lesson to learn. You have a gift, if you don't enjoy it take a year or two off ala Michael Jordan. You might be surprised how much you enjoy it once you come back. Also, even the ultra good looking and magnetic eventually get old and attention wanes. You will get what you want assuming you live long enough.

We all have our own journey and I have no doubt there are challenges in yours. Much love brother. Right now I am going through a period of adjustment and wanting to have attention enough that I can finally find someone to go deep with. My cross to bear is somewhat similar yet radically different from yours. When I was younger especially I got tons of female attention and yet I could never get the deep emotional connection I wanted. Now that I am older and far more on a spiritual path, most women sense that and after initial interest are less likely to be interested. So we all have our issues. For you as a 3rd party the answers are clear as day, but I get they may not be for you.

I like your analogies but I've studied that those with pisces in the 12th house should be more isolated because that's when we become more focus, however I have duties & responsibilities that if I abandon there will be severe consequences. Only the superficial & vain would enjoy attention on a constant basis because they feel it makes them important in which totality it is a false presumption. You speak as if its so easy for me to just be in total isolation, trust me easier said than done, maybe I am a celebrity in a parallel universe who knows but I wouldn't be surprised if I am forced to become a celebrity of some sort etc.... I must have tremendous amount of magnetic planets in my chart.....

Neptune is retrograde half the time, so are most of the outer planets, so I ignore those. The only retrogrades I really look at are Mercury/Venus/Mars. Jupiter and Saturn seldom. The rest, never.

I didn't say you liked the attention; my friend receives a ton of attention and she doesn't always like it either. She also however chooses to do a number of TV shows and public appearances, which of course attracts attention. She complains too and then constantly puts herself out there. I think that if she were to suddenly not receive any attention whatsoever, her perspective would change and she would seek some of it again. You may be subject to responsibilities but you choose to do so. There have been many famous actors and musicians who eventually quit because the fame was destroying their quality of life and peace of mind. Some of them did indeed "check out" from life and retired to very private lives far away from the spotlight. It's always a choice.

He says you are lucky because you've never experienced the opposite and I can also assure you it s***s. You can choose to either receive attention or put yourself out of the spotlight for privacy. I cannot choose to receive attention even if I try. I've been on TV shows and have been in rock bands playing publicly in clubs, and still once the event was over, back in the shadows I go. It has nothing to do with my appearance or personality, as I'm very well received and get positive attention, while I'm on the stage or in the light. But back in normal life, I'm as obscure as anyone. I just don't have those "spotlight" planets. You do. Short of crawling back into the womb and being reborn, you are stuck with it. So am I.

You could if you wanted to be, but nobody is forcing you to stand under the lights on the stage. If you don't like it, don't do it. I always wondered about some famous actors who are so irritated when fans stop them in the street or are asked for autographs. If you take up that line of work, it's part of the job. If they hate it so much they shouldn't do it.

Nothing wrong with that. But it still comes down to choice. Everybody is dealt a hand of cards. You got a royal flush. But you can still fold and never tell anyone what you had. Nobody is forcing you to bet all you have and claim the trophy.

I like that, but I'm not magnetic by choice, these are the energies I'm born with, btw you mention spotlight planets, I thought I only had one spotlight planet which is exalted sun in the fifth house or leo trining ascendant in 15 degrees? Do I have any other spotlight planets? I know I also have capricorn in the 10th also which has to do with social status etc... Don't get me wrong I love the performing arts, writing, music, acting etc but privacy is just one of those things I would seriously hate to give up.... Being in the spotlight constantly is a burden not a blessing....

You may find the following informative. It is the foundation of astrology before you learning about aspect, midpoints etc.

http://www.yogicastrology.com/articles/western-astrology/temperament.shtml

Other links as well.

http://astrology.findyourfate.com/astrology-planetsinhemispheres.htm

Including the interpretation of Southeast, Southwest, Northeast, Northwest

These larger pictures of the chart can tell a lot of stories about a person. I tend to look at the largest pattern/picture of the chart, then cut into the details step by step to fine tune. Is a good habit to train yourself to have. The first thing to look at will be the direction of the chart, South, North, East, West, etc then the Temperament patterns, then rulership, positions of the lords, moon nodes, vertex, aspects major/minors, declinations, Fixed Stars, midpoints, asteroids, Arabic parts, transits, progressions and so on.

http://www.drstandley.com/astrologycharts_hemispheres.shtml

Thanx, so your saying my planetary alignments are made to be in the publics eye? I am born to be in the public's eye? As in celebrity status?

I have the same problem with my Sun & Mercury 8th House, Pluto in 1st House, Scorpio Ascendant & God remembers all the other harsh aspects that give me unwanted attention.

This is going to sound like maybe not the best advice but if you give the people who look at you a dirty look they will definitely stop. You just have to put your foot down and give them the "f*ck off, I want my privacy" look.

I know how you feel because I get awkward and uncomfortable when people stare at me and I really hate it. It makes me mad sometimes and I get paranoid.

That sounds like a scorpio-ish advice LOL I love it... I concur though, I should do it, as to I'm getting sick & tired of all this ********...

My ex he had only one planet on the eastern side and all the rest are in the western side of the chart on both northern and southern parts...sorry to say that he was the most laziest person I had came across in close relationship.

His family and all the women do everything for him and greatly loved/admired/respected by both women and men, in secret due to other natal issues, he was a ******* in heart Cancer Sun and Cancer Venus with a feral Moon in Capricorn at 10th (unaspected).

He has his whole life given to him very much with all kind of support a person could possibly get, most significantly from his family and all the women mother, sisters and most relatives. He never needs to lay a finger to do anything to get his way of life into comfort.

When positive, a dominant western chart is great admired and never need to work hard to get anything of desire. People will do the hard work for him or her. Or opportunity will make their life easier, in most negative case however, you can also see people born with physical or mental disabilities as handicap also will have very dominated Western chart.

Yes at the same time, my ex he wished he could be a lot more dominant and self willed to take action of his own life. However, people surrounding him are a lot more powerful or him letting to overpower him and they already arranged everything for him and somehow his power to write his own life story and the right of taking control of his life actually being taken away. His own Eastern planet is Mars in Gemini so wasn't strong either.

In most positive way, Western chart is very lucky chart as they won't need to work as hard to achieve things, while can also be extremely afflicted as I said the case with the handicap.

LOL doesn't sound like me at all, I am very relentless & diligent when it comes to attaining objectives because I understand time is scarce. I am still however trying to understand my chart to the core, what would you say about my chart positives & negatives?????

rahu

Banned
i give you a 9.9 as urnaus is square to to the sun/mercury conjunction opposed to jupiter.
this gives incredible mental energies but it also makes you very unstabel.this gives you vivid/astral dreams and likley you have had prophetic dreams.this pattern often gives telepathy or other pychic abilities.

you need for seclusion comes from your stellium of venus/moon/pluto.
this stellium is square to your uranius/jupiter midpoint and conjunct your sun/uranus and mercury/uranus midpoints. this gives you the strange experience of feeling totally isolated emotionally when you are in the middle of social excitement. this shows you have deeply despondent moods that paradoxically are brought on when people crowd around you.

this can pose relationship problems because you seem to flip off and on about your feelings to others.

rahu

vitas

i give you a 9.9 as urnaus is square to to the sun/mercury conjunction opposed to jupiter.
this gives incredible mental energies but it also makes you very unstabel.this gives you vivid/astral dreams and likley you have had prophetic dreams.this pattern often gives telepathy or other pychic abilities.

you need for seclusion comes from your stellium of venus/moon/pluto.
this stellium is square to your uranius/jupiter midpoint and conjunct your sun/uranus and mercury/uranus midpoints. this gives you the strange experience of feeling totally isolated emotionally when you are in the middle of social excitement. this shows you have deeply despondent moods that paradoxically are brought on when people crowd around you.

this can pose relationship problems because you seem to flip off and on about your feelings to others.

rahu

So you rate my magnetism a 9.9/10 **** that makes me highly MAGNETIC. You are correct about the others as well, my feelings are unstable, I feel like I am a universal magnet & would like to be isolated from all one day...

RedFireDragon

Well Vitas, I wish you luck. Everyone has their own experience of the world and one man's heaven is another's hell. Good luck brother, much love and be well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.