When will i get the offer letter? Tikana/chrysalis/other experts need your input

sid

Hi Horary experts,

I attended an interview in company 'conduent' on 26th october and i am waiting for the result. I did both the rounds well and the face 2 face interview was conducted by a woman. They informed me that the HR would get back to me with the result. This company is known for taking a long time to come out with the result. I am feeling positive about this interview, but need your help on this. My q is "When will i get an offer letter from this company 'conduent'?. Any help would be much appreciated. I will definitely come and update once i get the result. The accuracy of horary really amazes me. Last time the experts in this forum were spot on. Even if it is a negative outcome, please let me know. Thank you

Attachments

• astro_2gw_1_hp.63556.323538.jpg
    astro_2gw_1_hp.63556.323538.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 31

Sunrise

Hi Horary experts,

I attended an interview in company 'conduent' on 26th october and i am waiting for the result. I did both the rounds well and the face 2 face interview was conducted by a woman. They informed me that the HR would get back to me with the result. This company is known for taking a long time to come out with the result. I am feeling positive about this interview, but need your help on this. My q is "When will i get an offer letter from this company 'conduent'?. Any help would be much appreciated. I will definitely come and update once i get the result. The accuracy of horary really amazes me. Last time the experts in this forum were spot on. Even if it is a negative outcome, please let me know. Thank you
Dear Sid, first i am not an expert but i will try,
sorry but I do not see getting this job.
in 2 or 4 days, you might hear news about the results.
please wait others opinion of this forum

Last edited:

sid

Dear Sid, first i am not an expert but i will try,
sorry but I do not see getting this job.
in 2 or 4 days, you might hear news about the results.
please wait others opinion of this forum[/QUOTE

Thank you so much sunrise.
Oh that's a very sad news for me. I am always unlucky when it comes to career. I did well in both rounds and I don't know what could be the reason for rejection. Tikana/chrysalis and other horary readers can you kindly throw some more light in this situation.

muchacho

Hi Horary experts,

There are no aspects between L1/Moon and L10. L1 is in last degree of sign, too.

sid

5 month or 5 weeks

Thank you so much tikana, last time you were amazingly accurate. The manager rejected me and i never got the offer letter. I remembered your reading during that time and was amazed with your ability to analyze the chart. The time frame you have mentioned is for releasing the offer letter or my joining date. In my current company i have to serve 1 month notice, so if i get the result in a week, then i will join after 5 weeks only. They mentioned the opening as an urgent requirement. So i am wondering why they would delay the result. Thank you so much tikana. God bless you.