Love, attraction

Hi everyone!

Could you please describe what type of a girl this guy would be attracted to? And I am also curious about his relationship style. What qualities would make a girl or a relationship attractive for him?

I would be extremely glad if you have a thing or two to say :)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_02_h.62639.17316.jpg
    astro_2gw_02_h.62639.17316.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 30

ashriia

My guess, with DC in aquarius.. a woman who is independent, that cares about others...someone not overly emotional. the venus in capricorn leads me to believe he would want someone who stable, grounded, and practical. but both of those placements would stress that he is attracted to independent women.

hi ashriia,

Thanks very much for your insights. I thought the same. I was wondering if there are other things to consider besides DC, venus while evaluating such issues

kimbermoon

Hello Normajeane; Venus in the chart depicts what we idealize, value and expect in relationships...this chart depicts that he does idealize the Capricorn type as he values organization, independence, tradition, leadership and stability; someone who can manage the home for him and be supportive of his ambitions; someone who can help to stabilize his own emotional yearnings and needs; ideally someone who will honor him for his integrity and remain faithful; someone dignified and responsible. Yet he is not overtly social himself, and prefers a more sedate and domesticated life based on routine and stability...he would probably leave the social management up to his partner.
He may be less drawn by physical attraction, than by emotional need, for he himself is a sensitive and emotionally receptive type. Remember though, that his Venus expectations will play a large role in who he is attracted to. Funny that often, the way our relationship chemistry works can be quite different to what we think we want. And often the desires can be offset by the emotional needs, when we find out that what we think we want turns out to not be especially what we need in a relationship. We can often get duped by what we think we want, especially if the relationship is begun based largely on physical appearance. I sense that this may be the nature of your query, as in 'would he be attracted to me?' That would require more analysis, in assessing the conditions of his Mars [perceived desires] and the Moon [emotional needs]. Relationships involve the interplay between these differing energies in the individual. Upon approaching a person, according to what they might be attracted to, it is better to focus on what lies beneath the surface appearance, rather than whether you would appeal to his desires. More importantly, you might consider the question of 'what are you looking for in a relationship?' While Venus represents the ideals, it is Mars that shows the 'desire nature' as the individual perceives it.

JoFrance

I agree with what Ashriia said about her being practical and someone that isn't overly emotional. I think the Mars square to Venus suggests he is attracted to strong women.

Even though the DC is in Aquarius, it is at 29 degrees. Pisces dominates the 7th house. His Sun, Moon and Mercury are conjunct in Pisces. I think though he wants a strong, independent woman, he wants someone that is much softer on the inside. He wants someone who shares his love of the arts that is sensitive and caring. He wants someone that is an intellectual equal. He will idealize the woman he marries and invest all of himself in that relationship.

starrynights

I will read this a bit, but I do not include descendants ever in interpreting a chart. I don't believe in them. A person might be attracted to those who have opposite traits of the sun sign. However, I don't believe one would be interested in the opposite characteristics of their rising sign.

I see this person has a lot of Pisces all over the place, so naturally, they want to feel secure. This is what he'd be looking for, as well as who understands their needs in a practical sense. Also, Mars in Taurus appreciate predictable action-taking as well as additional practicality in this sense.
The 3rd house in Libra shows someone who is romantic and communicates openly, and may appreciate swooning affections in love.

Last edited:

ashriia

I will read this a bit, but I do not include descendants ever in interpreting a chart. I don't believe in them. A person might be attracted to those who have opposite traits of the sun sign. However, I don't believe one would be interested in the opposite characteristics of their rising sign.

I see this person has a lot of Pisces all over the place, so naturally, they want to feel secure. This is what he'd be looking for, as well as who understands their needs in a practical sense. Also, Mars in Taurus appreciate predictable action-taking as well as additional practicality in this sense.
The 3rd house in Libra shows someone who is romantic and communicates openly, and may appreciate swooning affections in love.

Descendants definitely come into play however. Whether or not someone is "interested" in characteristics of the opp rising sign. That axis or angle is very significant.

Zarathu

Account Closed
IMO, I find that just looking at the chart of the guy or gal and saying what they might prefer is too simplistic.

People change and what might be good for them at birth, might not be what they need when they are thirty five. Sometimes divorces happen at age 40 because they do change and their spouse couldn't change with them or changed in another way that didn't match.

IMO, its far easier to look at comparisons of chart to find out what areas would be hardest to deal with and what wouldn't. I mean you can do it, for example, this Gemini double Sun ASC would have perhaps had a much "hotter" relationship with an information Sun than with the longer term Leo Sun he actually married. But then the Leo Sun/Cancer ASC turned out to have provided a 40+ year marriage that is stronger than it was when we were dating 43 years ago.

People are not limited to simplistic patterns. its the individual charts in comparison that shows the real connections or lack there of.