2 charts...will my sister get her driver's license?

rafaella

Hi all.....

I got a couple of charts and need some help with this. My sister asked whether she would succeed in getting her driver's license. She was to have her driving test yesterday. She has actually had the license for nearly 10 years but because she moved to another country, she had to get her new license....

She is the querent. The chart has late ascendant 29 degree Gemini. Mercury ruler of her 3rd house for license. Moon in 8th house concerned me and the aspect from Moon to Mercury had already happened and Moon was now sextiling Mars...TOL here as well to Mars. Mars being very strong at MC also concerned me.... But rather than giving her bad news the day before the test and also being unsure due to late ASC I told her it looked like she would get the license, however I wasn't sure she would succeed at first try... yep unfortunately she failed, the test person seemed already in a bad mood and failed her for what seemed like 2 minor mistakes... My sister was very uspet and angry. Notice the elevated Mars...But there is also Jupiter. Moon will sextile Jupiter after Mars - I wonder if that means success afterwards?

My sister has now booked a second test for tomorrow. This time I asked a horary if she would succeed. Again late ASC! I'm the querent, she is my 3rd house Venus and her license is Jupiter. No aspect here. And Moon seems to be VOID (or not in Pisces?) Moon is also receiving both Venus and Jupiter...where will this end?

thanks!
xeppxi.jpg

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Hi Rafaella

I see both charts posted now so edited post: In the first chart, the very late ascendant in this chart, its like you already have the answer.... also I would be hesitant to judge this chart due to the south node's placement just near the ascendant.

In the 1st chart posted, Saturn is in the 3rd house retrograde, delays or blocks. Moon does sextile Mars first. Mars in term of Mercury and Mercury in house of Mars - that seems amiable enough. Moon sextiles Jupiter last which might be positive though I am wondering to the strength of that sextile as neither Mercury nor Mars in Jupiter's dignities.

The 2nd chart, another late ascendant, perhaps you already have the answer in the first chart. Moon void suggests the test going nowhere or leading to no result, I wonder if it would even be cancelled? Venus chases Mercury, he rules her 9th house, and she catches Mercury before they both conjunct Jupiter at 24 degrees Aries on the 10th May. Jupiter is in Venus face, Venus isn't in Jupiters dignities. And the final aspect of Moon is square to the nodes! So Mars (her 7th) gets to Jupiter first, then Venus conjuncts Mercury, then to Jupiter. I wonder if that is inteferrence?

Keep us posted, and good luck to your sister!

Last edited:

rafaella

Thanks NR!

Yeah that debilitated Saturn in 3rd house does show difficulty in getting the license...I think I read late ASC shows imminent changes.... well of course there were - none of us expected her to fail... By the way the car was also failing on the day of the test...lol so now she will be driving her instructor's car...

In the second chart she -Venus, is in detriment but also in her own term, which is good. This thing has stressed my sister out, she has to get this license very soon as her international one will expire very soon...I really am puzzled by the second chart. Venus will oppose Saturn next, but Moon not making aspects.....could mean nothing to worry about, as we all are worrying now for her...

Yeah I was thinking the 1st chart may have the answer already. I think Moon's next aspect after Mars to Jupiter could mean a happy outcome after some stress (Mars)....

yeah will keep you posted... keeping my fingers crossed... :)

Last edited:

rafaella

I wonder if the driving tester/examiner is my sister's 7th house or 10th - as a person who has authority to approve her and give her license? hmmm

Neptune Rising

I just noticed, the Venus, Jupiter, Mercury conjunction happens trine to the north node. Mars conjuncts Jupiter then goes onto trine the North Node, which is in your sister's 3rd house. That could be positive?

rafaella

She passed the second test!!!! This time she took her instructor in the car with them so this gave her some confidence...

So looking at chart 1 the aspect between Moon (My sister) and Mars meant delay and difficulty as Mars is one of the malefics here, it also has lots of power being right at the MC... But Moon then sextiles Jupiter which implies success the second time around... :) Also Mercury (ruler for the license) conjuncts the malefic Mars and then conjucnts Jupiter... same as Moon...

Late ASC could have meant changing circumstances and that the querent could not affect the outcome (maybe of the 1st test). I think also the fact that the ASC is intercepted also has clues about the outcome, things not being straightforward...

Second chart, the VOID moon implied nothing to worry about, I think as we all were worried that she wouldn't pass again. The first chart had the answer...Moon in this chart received both Venus and Jupiter (My sister and her license) lol

Anyone has different interpretations to this? All welcome...

Cheers!

dr. farr

(Following is part of my ongoing test of the experimental Walis Magic 8 Ball astro-divination method, which is not standard horary practice; following uses whole sign house format)

These 2 charts seem interesting from the Magic 8 Ball divination perspective: using Primary Ankara horary (my horary approach, which is totally different than the 8 Ball method) I would have not delineated Chart #1 because of the SN in the ascending sign (as is generally known this is my only "stricture" against horary judgement) I follow this same stricture relative to the 8 Ball as well: with Chart #1 it is interesting, though, that the Ankara horary tradition says that regardless of all other testimonies, if you find the SN in the ascending sign it always means "no" or otherwise "negative" for the question (which turned out to be true relative to Chart #1) For me, though, with my understanding of the SN in ascending sign as polluting the chart with chaotic and unreliable influences, I don't follow the Ankara indication here and instead consider all such charts as being too "shaky" (due to the chaotic SN influence acting through the ascending sign) to risk delineation (its interesting to note, along these lines, that if I had applied the Magic 8 Ball divination to Chart #1 I would have gotten the wrong answer: taking the 3rd as signifying house in Chart #1 = Leo = Sun = an incorrect yes answer; alternatively taking the 9th in Chart #1 as signifying house = Aquarius = Saturn = a correct "no" answer: see the conflicting indications in this SN polluted chart, even with the simplistic Magic 8 Ball?)

In Chart #2-no SN polluting through the ascending sign-things are simple, clear, direct, for the 8 Ball method at least:
-if we take the 3rd house as significator for passing the test we find Virgo which = Mercury which = a correct "yes" answer according to 8 Ball "rules"
-if, alternatively, we had chosen the 9th house (testing of knowledge and abilities) as signifying house, we find Pisces there which = Jupiter which also = a (correct) "yes" answer to the question.
So in Chart #2, either relevant signifying house would have yielded a correct "yes" answer by the Magic 8 Ball divination.

Forgetting the 8 Ball, I notice another interesting difference between Chart #1 and Chart #2 (other than the SN situation in the ascendant of Chart #1) The Part of Successful Issue (successful result)-formula ascendant+jupiter-sun: in Chart #1 falls @15 Gemini (ie, in the 1st whole sign house), whereas in Chart #2 its falls @ 12 Cancer-ALSO in the 1st whole sign house! The Part of Success in the 1st house is a very favorable indication! What happened in Chart #1? The Part of Success was trashed by the polluting effects of being sign-conjunct the SN-whereas in Chart #2 it was free from such reversing influence , where it indicated a highly favorable outcome (which indeed happened in real life)

Neptune Rising

Congratulations to your sister! :biggrin:

I am curious, where is the Part of Fortune placed in both of these charts? You can put it in using the selection boxes on the left hand side of the page near the bottom at astro.com.

rafaella

Ah thanks NR!

Part of fortune in chart 1 is at 10 Aries 26... between Venus and Mercury.

In chart 2 its at 1 Gemini 44...