Help me interprit my chart please

JayM

I have this t-square(opposition and 2 squares) with my saturn in scorpio(9th house), opposing moon in taurus(3rd) they both square venus in aquarious(1st house) and my nodes are part of this my south node is on my saturn and my north node is in taurus. What does this mean?

Does this have anything to do with the fact that im not good with people? or I dont have a direction that I want to go in life? I think it might because I think I might have trouble trusting people.

My chart is on the post below.

Last edited:

JayM

I attached my chart I hope this works.

Attachments

• My chart.gif
    My chart.gif
    34.5 KB · Views: 43
JayM said:
I have this t-square(opposition and 2 squares) with my saturn in scorpio(9th house), opposing moon in taurus(3rd) they both square venus in aquarious(1st house) and my nodes are part of this my south node is on my saturn and my north node is in taurus. What does this mean?

Does this have anything to do with the fact that im not good with people? or I dont have a direction that I want to go in life? I think it might because I think I might have trouble trusting people.

My chart is on the post below.

Moon and Saturn in a natal chart are 4&10th and are the parents, I teach Equal House, the oldest and most reliable and most traditional hon. The chart is a little hard to read cos theres no degrees anywhere. The T Square between the planets suggests inner tension and the empty house 7th of marriage would be rather sensitive by a passing transit.

Saturn opp Moon suggests your mother had to endure emotional and prob financial hardships connected with your father. Therefore, you own emotions are kept well in check, hence perhaps why you may withdraw from people.
Venus square Saturn is poss unloved or unchersihed from childhood and you may always feel that you may have to give out twice as much love and affection as to what you get back from people.
Mars square Saturn, is frustration of physical energy, or politely put doing ones duty in a cautious and constructive manner.
YOu have 3planets (think, cos its hard to see) in 11th House of Aquarius and Aquarius rising so you prob function best in groups or with friends.
Chart ruler in the 10th could suggest sudden breaks in career, social standing or even poss one of your parents disappearing suddenly and perhaps a grandparent helping to bring you up?
Moon in 4th is where you seek nurturance and where you give nurturance, but being square to Venus in 1st suggests stress from early childhood and mother again..
Moon square Mars ... bossy mother and all these traits you have assumed now cos thats where you learnt them

Yoi

That's a difficult looking chart there. I have Saturn square Moon and my brother has Saturn opposition Moon. Hard Saturn Moon aspects are to do with having a mother who only offers love conditionally. In our case our mother was very harshly critical and only offered "love" when we met her exacting standards. With hard Moon-Saturn aspects the child is made to feel they need to "earn" love.

In my experience the square is internalised while the opposition (like yours) results in the native rebelling against the expectations of the mother.

In your case the Moon and Saturn are in the 3rd and 9th houses. The 3rd is the house of communication and the mind. The 9th is of your interest in higher thinking, meaning and travel. You find your emotional haven in thinking and communication (3rd house). It is a very Taurus type of thinking though - slow, steady, practical, but very hard to move once you've made up your mind. However with the Saturn in the 9th you feel you need to take the more higher level matters of philosophy, the meaning of life etc. with a deadly seriousness. Moreover as the energy is Scorpio your views on this oppose the Taurean views so much more emotional, darker, but equally as fixed. With the two planets in opposition I'd say that you feel torn between the practical Taurean mentality and communication and the darker more emotional Scorpion philosophies.

Venus in fixed air, Aquarius in 1st means that your more feminine side and gentleness should have a very Aquarian energy (a bit wacko, unique, very humanitarian - you may find it easy to love people but not a person) and in the 1st it is something that people immediately see when they see you. As it is square Saturn and the Moon it is negatively effected by the later two. So Venus-square-Saturn means you find it difficult to express your feminine side. You feel restricted. You may feel you need to 'earn' romantic love and find it difficult to express the gentler emotions. Venus-square-Moon means you may feel an excess of the feminine emotions, your cup over-ful so to speak. The square may mean you may go overboard. With Saturn involved though - though you may feel that you are overflowing with emotion you have great difficulty actually expressing it.

Venus and the Moon both represent the gentler emotions in a person. Saturn weighs heavily on these in your chart so it is difficult for you to handle them. The fact they are in fixed signs may mean that the problems may be very hard to move because they are very deeply fixed in place.

Your lack of trust in people may come from the fact that you feel you need to "earn" love, both the motherly type love from the Moon and the romantic love associated with Venus. So you may feel that you are always on edge expecting for the knife to fall and that the person to say you are not "good enough". It is hard to feel comfortable and trust in this situation. At least that's my personal experience of a hard Moon-Saturn aspect.

Moon square Saturn is still your parents, my youngest son has this moon in Sag in 1st house to saturn in Virgo in 10th, parental houses. His father was absent from age 4 and he saw me having to endure financial hardships bringing them up on benefits or taking his father to Court to get an attachment of his earnings......

He also has Venus in Aries 4th opp Saturn in 10th, felt unloved and unwanted by father.

So you need to read both interpretations and see if you think your planets are in which houses, Placidus v Equal house.....:60:

aquarius7000

Hi Jay,

I like the Sun-Moon trine in your chart, which could indicate a good relationship between the parents, as well as the fact that your inner and outer worlds, plus your conscious personality/identity (Sun) and your emotions are at peace with eachother. That Uranus conj Mercury could make you one with an agile upper storey, quite bright, perhaps even with a rather creative streak esp as Merc rules your 5th house of creativity via Gemini, plus your exalted Moon (Moon likes being in Taurus & can be quite creative there) is in the third (are you into creative writing or some form of art?).

Btw, I also have a 5° Sat-Moon opposition with both planets in mutual reception, ie Saturn in Cancer and Moon in Capricorn. My mum is quite a disciplined person and she was more the stricter of the two parents when my brother and I still went to school, but after that and during higher educaton she was quite relaxed, and we have always had a great relationship (with the occasional argument:D). I can be quite tough on myself and yes, also a bit controlled in my emotions, but actually Sat's control over my Moon is actually perhaps quite ok with Mars conjuncting Moon (excited emotions), so yes, I also have a Sat-Mars opposition (2°). How do you experience your Sat-Moon opposition?

:)aquarius7000

Last edited:

JayM

I extremely appreciate your guys input, however this chart has some errors on it that I just noticed.

1st: I have capricorn on the cusp on my 11+12 house and I have cancer on the cusp of my 5+6th house.

2nd:my jupitor is in the 12th house not the 11th

3rd: I do not have a moon mars square

4th: My mars conjuncts my venus although my mars is in pisces

5th: I dont think my pluto trines my venus (it trines my mars)

6th: my saturn does not square my mars

If I could upload my chart from astrology.com it would show more correct planetary placements.

Last edited:

JayM

aquarius7000 said:
Hi Jay,

I like the Sun-Moon trine in your chart, which could indicate a good relationship between the parents, as well as the fact that your inner and outer worlds, plus your conscious personality/identity (Sun) and your emotions are at peace with eachother. That Uranus conj Mercury could make you one with an agile upper storey, quite bright, perhaps even with a rather creative streak esp as Merc rules your 5th house of creativity via Gemini, plus your exalted Moon (Moon likes being in Taurus & can be quite creative there) is in the third (are you into creative writing or some form of art?).

Btw, I also have a 5° Sat-Moon opposition with both planets in mutual reception, ie Saturn in Cancer and Moon in Capricorn. My mum is quite a disciplined person and she was more the stricter of the two parents when my brother and I still went to school, but after that and during higher educaton she was quite relaxed, and we have always had a great relationship (with the occasional argument:D). I can be quite tough on myself and yes, also a bit controlled in my emotions, but actually Sat's control over my Moon is actually perhaps quite ok with Mars conjuncting Moon (excited emotions), so yes, I also have a Sat-Mars opposition (2°). How do you experience your Sat-Moon opposition?

:)aquarius7000

I get extremely depressed and sometimes my emotion go crazy (sometimes I am almost at tears about things). I have no idea what kind of career I want. To say the least I have been very depressed and isolated, this is probably the T-square talking and keep in mind my AC is right on my venus.

Astrologer my moon is in the third house not the fourth.

Last edited:
JayM said:
I extremely appreciate your guys input, however this chart has some errors on it that I just noticed.

1st: I have capricorn on the cusp on my 11+12 house and I have cancer on the cusp of my 5+6th house.

2nd:my jupitor is in the 12th house not the 11th

3rd: I do not have a moon mars square

4th: My mars conjuncts my venus although my mars is in pisces

5th: I dont think my pluto trines my venus (it trines my mars)

6th: my saturn does not square my mars

If I could upload my chart from astrology.com it would show more correct planetary placements.

You need to download and save to your computer and then upload, or try copy/paste the link that may work. Without the degrees on the chart, its hard to see where the aspect line are going to.....

astrologer50 said:
You need to download and save to your computer and then upload, or try copy/paste the link that may work. Without the degrees on the chart, its hard to see where the aspect line are going to.....

Your Cannot have same sign on two house cusps hon. not with EQUAL House system which i teach, lecture and public speak on........

JayM

astrologer50 said:

The upload limit is 100kb and my chart from astrology.com is bigger then that, and I tried the link it doesn't work so I will just say the degrees here.

Sun: 12 deg, capricorn 10'

Moon: 19 deg, taurus 14'

Mercury: 19 deg, sag 26'

Venus: 28 deg, aquarius 10'

Mars: 6 deg, picses 23'

Jupitor: 21 deg, capricorn 50'

Saturn: 24 deg, scorpio 53'

Uranus: 15 deg, sag 27'

Neptune: 1 deg, capricorn 33'

Pluto: 4 deg, scorpio 24'

North node: 25 deg, taurus 4' (retrograde)

South node: 25 deg, scorpio 4' (retrograde)

I hope this is what you need and thank you for the help.

cassanra

If you are using astro.com you can shrink it to 63%. There is a drop down box to resize it in the chart selection. It will upload then