The 2 strongest, most powerful signs, and their decans

CapAquaPis

Scorpio and Aquarius are thought to have the most power out of all 12 signs of the astrological zodiac (where's Aries?), and both were thought to represent the new year in ancient solar calendars (New Years' day on Jan 1 is in capricorn).

For scorpios:
Early, Claws, October, Sidereal, Light, Gender-neutral and Eagle Scorpios (Oct 22-Nov 1).
Mid, Heart, November, Autumnal, Twilight, Female and Snake (Nov 2-11).
Late, Tail, Stinger, Tropical, Male, Dark and Lizard (Nov 12-21).

And Aquarius:
Early, January, Sidereal, Beta, Female and Progressive (Jan 21-30).
Mid, February, Winter, Alpha, Male and Conservative (Jan 31-Feb 9).
Late, Tropical, Astrological, Omega, Gender-neutral and Libertarian (Feb 10-19).

In US history, 3 of the most famous presidents (except one, the first, George Washington, Feb 22, 1732 was a Pisces, but is a sidereal Aquarius) were in the sun sign Aquarius. Franklin D Roosevelt (Jan 30, 1882) was a new deal Democrat, but he violated the civil rights of 140,000 Japanese-Americans in the western states in WW2 (the internment camps for the duration of war); Ronald Reagan (Feb 6, 1911) is a former New Deal Democrat who converted to conservative capitalist Republican policies; and Abraham Lincoln (Feb 12, 1809) was the first Republican who inspired social liberalism since the 1860s when he victoriously won the 4-year civil war (the north or Union) defeats the south or Confederacy) and he ended the practice of slavery the south defended. If I had the money and being 38 years old (Feb 15, 1980 - sun/moon conjunction), I would run for president of the USA...another typical Democrat but identifies with the center-left, not far or extreme, SJWs or neocons.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

3 ways to determine the power, strength and energies of an astrological or zodiacal sun sign.

Alphabetical (in Latin, the most commonly used language in western, tropical or modern sidereal astrology): 1. Aquarius, 2. Aries, 3. Cancer, 4. Capricorn, 5. Gemini, 6. Leo, 7. Libra, 8. Pisces, 9. Sagittarius, 10. Scorpio, 11. Taurus and 12. Virgo.

Number of Letters: 1. Sagittarius - 11, 2. Capricorn - 9, 3. Aquarius - 8, 4. Scorpio - 7, 5. Cancer - 6, 6. Gemini - 6, 7. Pisces - 6, 8. Taurus - 6, 9. Aries - 5, 10. Libra - 5, 11. Virgo - 5, and 12. Leo - 3.

And a combination (may be the most favorable degrees or days of birth for the sun signs, times two except for 20 Sagittarius): 1.+8=9 for Aquarius, 2.+2=4 for Aries, 3.+6=9 for Cancer, 4.+9=13 for Capricorn, 5.+6=11 for Gemini, 6.+3=9 for Leo, 7.+5=12 for Libra, 8.+6=14 for Pisces, 9.+11=20 for Sagittarius, 10.+7=17 for Scorpio, 11.+6=17 for Taurus and 12.+5=17 for Virgo.

CapAquaPis

Moon in Scorpio has a dark and fiery reputation of negativity and tempers, but if it's combined with a water sun sign Cancer and Pisces, they would be calmer and less vicious, in addition I get along well with Cancers and better prospects with Pisces people. I want to avoid Scorpio sun/moon people ASAP, they can be toxic personalities esp. in the opinion of Aquarius sun/moon people like myself.

CapAquaPis

From Susan Miller's Astrology zone magazine for the year 2019, here are the 5 qualities of each one of 12 zodiac signs plus one (Ophiuchus). Starting with Sagittarius, which starts on Dec 21st, winter solstice (northern hemisphere) which is 4 days before Christmas and 10 days before New Years eve/day.

1. Sagittarius: Vibrant, Enthusiastic, Global Adventurer, Truth-seeking and Optimistic.

2 .Capricorn: Ambitious, Self-Disciplined, Elegant, Reserved, Faithful and Discreet (same with Ophiuchus).

3. Aquarius: Independent, Innovative, Original, Altruistic and Intellectual.

4. Pisces: Compassionate (same with Ophiuchus), Imaginative, Intuitive, Spiritual, Idealistic and Artistic.

5. Aries: Confident, self-starter, Ambitious, Purposeful, Goal-oriented and Energetic.

6. Taurus: Graceful, Stubborn, Sensual, Reserved and Calm.

7. Gemini: Curious, Intelligent, Fun, Clever and Spontaneous.

8. Cancer: Empathetic, Nurturing, Warm, Giving and Romantic.

9. Leo: Sophisticated, Confident, Enthusiastic, Magnetic and Generous.

10. Virgo: Intellectual, Modest, Detailed, Fastidious, Realistic, Spiritual (same with Ophiuchus) and Organized (same with Ophiuchus).

11. Libra: Affectionate, Charming, Marriage/Partnership Minded, Diplomatic and Luxury-Loving.

12. Scorpio: Secretive, Intense, Savvy, Taciturn, Private, Powerful (same with Ophiuchus) and Determined (same with Ophiuchus).

and 12.5. Ophiuchus: Discreet, Compassionate, Spiritual, Organized, Powerful and Determined.

The ultimate masculine sign is Sagittarius (similar to Aries and Gemini), and feminine is Taurus (similar to Cancer and scorpio).

I suppose in a 365 day year, each sign of the zodiac is 28.0 days/degrees long.
It appears Capricorn and Pisces (6), and Virgo and Scorpio (7) has more traits. And should I add Scorpio (makes 8), Ophiuchus (now 7) and Sagittarius (6) are s-e-x-y? Susan Miller knows the alpha and omega of the zodiac are sex-ual.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Here is the new and improved astrological year calendar (I doubt it works) - Ophiuchus and Orion are included. I personally find Orions to be strong, stern (tough), staunch (serious), stubborn and sturdy(strict)...all with the letter s+t).

Sagittarius (Dec 21-Jan 16)
Capricorn (Jan 17-Feb 13)
Aquarius (Feb 14-Mar 10)
Pisces (Mar 11-Apr 4)
Aries (Apr 5-30)
Taurus (May 1-28)
Orion (May 29-Jun 22)
Gemini (Jun 23-Jul 18)
Cancer (Jul 19-Aug 14)
Leo (Aug 15-Sep 9)
Virgo (Sep 10-Oct 4)
Libra (Oct 5-Nov 2)
Scorpio (Nov 3-28)
Ophiuchus (Nov 29-Dec 20)

Susan Miller doesn;t really believe in the notion of the 13th or any additional signs in the astrological zodiac, except her self portrait shows herself as an constellation (13 or 14 stars embedded in her body, LOL)...resembling both Ophiuchus or Orion (her arms wide open and in the air), or I guess she jokes about Ophiuchus and Orion, like Virgo and Aquarius, are anthro or human figures represent a sign (Gemini the twins and Sagittarius the hybrid centaur).

CapAquaPis

And here are more traits of the signs (limited to the conventional traditional 12), including their natal chart ruler houses and the signs' ruler planets. My thanks to Susan Miller once again, I wonder what's her sun/moon/rising signs.

Aries/1st house/Mars: feisty, entrepreneurial, energetic and individualistic.

Taurus/2nd/venus: Love, finances, practical and stability-minded.

Gemini/3rd/Mercury: intellectual, communicative, versatile and hard-working.

Cancer/4th/Moon: sentimental, nurturing, parental and emotional.

Leo/5th/Sun: creative, fun-loving, life-creating and family-oriented.

Virgo/6th/Mercury+Ceres: intellectual, news-gathering, meticulous and service-oriented.

Libra/7th/Venus+Eris: gentle, refined, partnering and balanced.

Scorpio/8th/Mars+Pluto: catalyst, intense, sensual and temperamental.

Sagittarius/9th/Jupiter: fortunate, philosophical, scholarly and powerful.

Capricorn/10th/Saturn: hard-working, serious, planning and focused.

Aquarius/11th/Uranus: creative, scientific, idiosyncratic and radical.

Pisces/12th/Neptune: spiritual, self-sacrificing, compassionate and intuitive.

Officially, there are 10 planets for 12 signs (Gemini and Virgo have Mercury, and Taurus and Libra have Venus, sometimes Scorpio has Mars). I believe Ceres plays a crucial role to Virgo and Eris in Libra is pivotal of their fates.

Edit: I'm not sure the hypothetical farthest planet of our solar system (Isis? Aether? or Xena) will have any effect in astrology.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

And the radiation-temperature map of our known universe exhibits a "blue-cold" center where Aquarius is located, opposite a "red-hot" center of Leo. However, opposite signs Scorpio and Taurus (the Hyades and Pleaides star clusters) are in the midway between the two radiation-temperature zones. And the Bootes void north of the ecliptic between Virgo and Libra remains an astronomical mystery, and south of them is the constellation Crux, the southern hemisphere's version of the Big Dipper (Ursa Major), and both hemispheres can view famous Orion in the celestial equator, which is opposite the sign Scorpio.

Opposite of Scorpio is Taurus/Gemini (the Crab Nebula supernova-1054 in western ends of Taurus...and the brightest magnitude star Sirius in Canis Major in astrological degrees of 13' Cancer) is the farthest north in the ecliptic, while Scorpio/ Sagittarius (29' Sco-1'Sag, the Milky way's galactic center...and Vega in Lyre in 18'h 36"m which are astrological degrees of Capricorn) is in the farthest south. Like comets, supernovas are thought to herald a prophecy or a prediction, esp. 3 most popular of 8 seen by naked eye: 1054, 1572 and 1987.

Aquarius with nearby constellation Pisces is a huge source of mysterious incidents of radio waves picked up by the likes of SETI and observatories for decades. These are the astrological signs of aliens, esp. Ufology folklore about the star Vega connected with "summer triangle" stars of Altair of Aquila and Deneb of Cygnus. Between Pisces and Aries is the Andromeda Galaxy in the constellations Andromeda and Pegasus, and Tau Ceti, a controversial star-and-planet in ufology lies in the constellation of Cetus to the south of the ecliptic.

And there's Cassiopeia in the 23h (right)-3h (left) longitudes with supernova-1572 witnessed by astronomer Tycho Brahe. Dorado in 4-7h (left) longitudes had supernova 1987-A in the Large Magellanic Cloud only visible to those living in the southern hemisphere. Like Aquarius and Pisces, the nearby constellation Reticulum (a planet orbits the star Zeta) is popular in ufology and alien folklore. When you have constellations, esp. all 12 zodiac signs linked to UFOs, aliens and extraterrestrial life or civilization, all this stuff ponders whether there's a link in astrology, and where humanity and our planet earth lies in the zodiac.

2 strongest decans are Gemini & Cancer.
Gemini of First Decan: May 22nd - 31st, 0° - 10°, ruled by Mercury. First decan Geminis are observers and curious seekers, always ready to be distracted by a marvelous scenery, an interesting thought or entertaining conversation.
Gemini of Second Decan: June 1st - 10th, 10° - 20°, ruled by Venus. The second, Libra decan of Gemini with rays from Venus is a curious seeker of beauty and comradeship.
Gemini of Third Decan: June 11th - 21st, 20° - 30°, ruled by Uranus. The third decan of Gemini is the most detached and unemotional, yet most humanitarian of the Gemini decans.
Cancer of First Decan: June 22nd - July 1st, 0° - 10°, ruled by Moon. The first decan of Cancer is the fruitful mother earth decan. Women born in this decan tend to give an emotionally "tangible" impression.
Cancer of First Decan: June 22nd - July 1st, 0° - 10°, ruled by Moon. The first decan of Cancer is the fruitful mother earth decan. Women born in this decan tend to give an emotionally "tangible" impression.
Cancer of Third Decan: July 13th - 22nd, 20° - 30°, ruled by Neptune. The Pisces decan of Cancer may be the most sensitive decan of all 36 in the zodiac. As sensitive to the needs of others as they are regarding their own feelings, they can be truly tireless helpers and nursers of their close environment.

CapAquaPis

2 strongest decans are Gemini & Cancer.
Gemini of First Decan: May 22nd - 31st, 0° - 10°, ruled by Mercury. First decan Geminis are observers and curious seekers, always ready to be distracted by a marvelous scenery, an interesting thought or entertaining conversation.
Gemini of Second Decan: June 1st - 10th, 10° - 20°, ruled by Venus. The second, Libra decan of Gemini with rays from Venus is a curious seeker of beauty and comradeship.
Gemini of Third Decan: June 11th - 21st, 20° - 30°, ruled by Uranus. The third decan of Gemini is the most detached and unemotional, yet most humanitarian of the Gemini decans.
Cancer of Third Decan: July 13th - 22nd, 20° - 30°, ruled by Neptune. The Pisces decan of Cancer may be the most sensitive decan of all 36 in the zodiac. As sensitive to the needs of others as they are regarding their own feelings, they can be truly tireless helpers and nursers of their close environment.

Thanks for your reply, I can see why: Gemini in sidereal and Cancer in tropical are zodiacal constellations where the sun is in the very summer solstice of the northern hemisphere (winter solstice for the southern hemisphere).

I wanted to add what appears to be the strongest sign: Gemini is in the middle of 7 (12) signs representing 5 regions of the world in ancient astrology. Many ancient astrological depictions of the world is based on the first 3 signs. The terms "Aryan" for European, Persian/Iranian and Indo (ian) peoples for Aries; "Turk" from Taurean for Turkic, Siberian and Sinitic-Korean-Japanese peoples; and Gemini (the age before Taurus and Aries) for Mesopotamian, Egyptian or Coptic, and Semitic (Jewish and Arabic) peoples. Ancient astrology wasn't aware of the existence of the (North and South) Americas, and Australia (sia) like the continent itself and the (Southern) Pacific Islands like New Zealand.

Here's the listing:
Aries/Scorpio (Mars and its pagan past) for Europe,
Taurus/Libra (Venus and Islam) for Arabia/Asia Minor,
Gemini/Virgo (Mercury and Buddhism) for Indian subcontinent,
Cancer (Moon and Taoism) for China/East Asia,
Sagittarius/Pisces (Jupiter and a history of Hinduism originating in India, esp. Cambodia and island of Bali) for the Pacific (Indonesia and Indochina),
and Capricorn/Aquarius (Saturn and between 1000-1950AD, the world's largest area of Jews with their religion Judaism) for Eurasia (Russia and Siberia).

BlackLioness87

And here are more traits of the signs (limited to the conventional traditional 12), including their natal chart ruler houses and the signs' ruler planets. My thanks to Susan Miller once again, I wonder what's her sun/moon/rising signs.

Aries/1st house/Mars: feisty, entrepreneurial, energetic and individualistic.

Taurus/2nd/venus: Love, finances, practical and stability-minded.

Gemini/3rd/Mercury: intellectual, communicative, versatile and hard-working.

Cancer/4th/Moon: sentimental, nurturing, parental and emotional.

Leo/5th/Sun: creative, fun-loving, life-creating and family-oriented.

Virgo/6th/Mercury+Ceres: intellectual, news-gathering, meticulous and service-oriented.

Libra/7th/Venus+Eris: gentle, refined, partnering and balanced.

Scorpio/8th/Mars+Pluto: catalyst, intense, sensual and temperamental.

Sagittarius/9th/Jupiter: fortunate, philosophical, scholarly and powerful.

Capricorn/10th/Saturn: hard-working, serious, planning and focused.

Aquarius/11th/Uranus: creative, scientific, idiosyncratic and radical.

Pisces/12th/Neptune: spiritual, self-sacrificing, compassionate and intuitive.

Officially, there are 10 planets for 12 signs (Gemini and Virgo have Mercury, and Taurus and Libra have Venus, sometimes Scorpio has Mars). I believe Ceres plays a crucial role to Virgo and Eris in Libra is pivotal of their fates.
What about Isis-TransPluto? I've read that it's the most suitable candidate for Taurus ruler =) Do you have an opinion about this hypothetical planet?

M

CapAquaPis

What about Isis-TransPluto? I've read that it's the most suitable candidate for Taurus ruler =) Do you have an opinion about this hypothetical planet?

M

Hypothetical planet - we hadn't discovered nor found it yet. I doubt astrology will accept Isis without actually existing and astrologers would agree Taurus' tension was caused by Isis. A future dwarf planet name declaration under the name Isis for the Egyptian goddess is possible. IMO, I don;t really believe in hypothetical planets (Trans-Plutos or Trans-Neptunians in the kuiper belt).

I want to update my geographical listing of what signs rule those regions.

Aries: Europe.

Taurus: Turkistan/Central Asia.

Gemini: The Mediterranean.

Cancer: The Middle East.

Leo: Sub-Saharan Africa.

Virgo: Russia.

Libra: East Asia.

Scorpio: South America.

Sagittarius: North America.

Capricorn: India.

Aquarius: Australia.

Pisces: The Pacific islands.

If you understood world history in the past 500 years, Europe has dominated the world, esp. Britain and France, through global colonialism and the power of western civilization by the mid and late 20th century (including the USA from Anglo-European settlement)...Aries is the first sign of the astrological zodiac year, but the changes of ages from Pisces into Aquarius put an end to this era.

CapAquaPis

The rulers of Aquarius (and Capricorn) are Saturn and Uranus, and of Pisces (and Sagittarius) are Jupiter and Neptune. When there's a conjunction with two same sign planets or one of each involving Aquarius and Pisces, they lead to epic life events in many people's charts, esp. the last trimester of the zodiac made up of these four signs. Here are in my first 2 decades of my life (I was born in Feb 15, 1980- an Aquarius, 3-4 days until the sun transits into Pisces).

Jupiter/Saturn: Jan and Mar 1981 (in Libra) and 2020 (in Aquarius).
Jupiter/Uranus: Feb 1983 (in Sagittarius), 1997 and 2011.
Jupiter/Neptune: Jan 1984 (in Sagittarius) and May-Jun 2009 (in Aquarius) conjunct Chiron.
Saturn/Uranus: 1989-90 (in Capricorn). Also with Neptune.
Saturn/Neptune: 1989-90 (in Capricorn). Around New Years eve-day.
Uranus/Neptune: Mar-Apr and Sep-Oct 1993 (in Capricorn).
All of these 4 planets (not quite in exact conjunction,the convergences) in Aug 1987 (in Sagittarius) and Jupiter/Saturn in May 2000 (in Taurus) conjunct the inner planets Mercury, Venus and Mars.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

I can't be sure Taurus and Gemini will have new co-ruler planets, whether this new (hypothetical) planet is actually discovered or not. Ceres can do wonders for Taurus and Eris represents Gemini a perfect match. I read the True Node will work for Libra (or Gemini), and Chiron for Virgo (or Taurus) makes sense.

CapAquaPis

declaring your favorite signs the strongest, no wonder hardly anyone is taking this thread seriously

Favorite signs? More like the most popular signs in pop culture. I may be an Aquarius, but I can't stand Scorpios. I have placed my own and my least fave sign together. My favorite signs in relationships are Gemini, Libra, Sagittarius and Pisces. And I had a girlfriend or two were the feminine signs Cancer (which is my rising) and Virgo.

Last edited:

Lykanized

What is meant by 'strongest' and 'most powerful' in this thread's context?
I mean, where one sign is strong and powerful, it's gonna be weak in other areas. That's just nature

jac

Scorpio and Aquarius, the two signs that refuse to be dominated.
We can't be controlled, so they call us perverse.

Lykanized

People who “refuse to be dominated” actually tend to be quite easy to overpower because that itself is a sign of a certain weakness. So I wouldn’t say that makes someone strong or powerful at all

jac

Having met and worked with several thousands of individuals, the assessment I posted falls under the category of fact.

One would surmise that you're aware how much weight your opinion will garner, having already expressed abject disdain for at least 1/12th of the population.

But, please do regale us with accounts of all the Scorpions and Aquarians you've dominated, I welcome the entertainment.

Last edited:

Lykanized

Having met and worked with several thousands of individuals, the assessment I posted falls under the category of fact.

You're welcome to your opinion, of course, opinions being what they are.

Lol, sure we can say it’s fact just to satisfy your ego needs