relationship?

sofi

hello! this is for me and a previous love interest. I think this man likes me.. any chance of being together?

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (6).jpg
    FullSizeRender (6).jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 41

Sunrise

hello! this is for me and a previous love interest. I think this man likes me.. any chance of being together?

the map here shows us enough facts and confirms what you mentioned above, that he really likes you enough I would say.
But your significator are totaly weak enough to do something or act.
And you, too, seem to have a great "distance", something like an obstacle.
Venus is totally weak (in its own weakness and in a house that can not function), ie it is hiding, it is not externalized, it focuses on its own subjects and does not seem to take a step.

On the other hand, the same thing about Mars, of course, in its own triplicity, but in a house that shows phobias, insecurities, but also that you are moving secretly, and you are not outdoors, and surely the 12th house does not show any move , some action on your side.
You are both very well hidden.
Also the 12th house and Mars (you), in there, tell us that you may not give all the information on your subject. There are other things you might not mention.

Moreover, if you see, there is no aspect on the map that joins you. We have a Moon peregrine, in her house of joy. Located on the axis of communication, distances (nearby and distant), Do you have some communication ???? It seems you may somehow know his news, maybe you can communicate in some way. Does this apply ????
But your communication or your contact has some difficulties, it seems to be difficult and does not have the results you expect. There is generally some difficulty !.

This fact is also confirmed by the Moon, which will find the Saturn's antskia with opposed. There seems to be some obstacle or difficulty in communication. But also shows the "distance"
This Moon will make a square with this Mars.

can you give us more details about this context of yours please!! What is the situation here??? Or what is the problem??

sofi

the map here shows us enough facts and confirms what you mentioned above, that he really likes you enough I would say.
But your significator are totaly weak enough to do something or act.
And you, too, seem to have a great "distance", something like an obstacle.
Venus is totally weak (in its own weakness and in a house that can not function), ie it is hiding, it is not externalized, it focuses on its own subjects and does not seem to take a step.

On the other hand, the same thing about Mars, of course, in its own triplicity, but in a house that shows phobias, insecurities, but also that you are moving secretly, and you are not outdoors, and surely the 12th house does not show any move , some action on your side.
You are both very well hidden.
Also the 12th house and Mars (you), in there, tell us that you may not give all the information on your subject. There are other things you might not mention.

Moreover, if you see, there is no aspect on the map that joins you. We have a Moon peregrine, in her house of joy. Located on the axis of communication, distances (nearby and distant), Do you have some communication ???? It seems you may somehow know his news, maybe you can communicate in some way. Does this apply ????
But your communication or your contact has some difficulties, it seems to be difficult and does not have the results you expect. There is generally some difficulty !.

This fact is also confirmed by the Moon, which will find the Saturn's antskia with opposed. There seems to be some obstacle or difficulty in communication. But also shows the "distance"
This Moon will make a square with this Mars.

can you give us more details about this context of yours please!! What is the situation here??? Or what is the problem??
WOW!!! I am astonished by your interpretation:w00t:. You are so right about everything..:biggrin: Well I' ll giveyou some details.. I used to hang out with this guy in the previous years.. But through mutual friends and parties more like friends. I was attracted to him back then but I' an not sure about him (he was interested in someone else I think)
I lost touch with him. You are right that I learn from him through commjnication (actually through ssocial media). He lately gives me signs that He likes me but I am pretty sure He has another person in his life. I also have an afffair with someone that I want to end.. The person I am asking for doesnt know about it (that is the secret life here lol) I am also not very sure if I should make a move or not. I dont think all this Will go Well lol
Anyway, thank you so much for your answer!! You are right about everything :biggrin:

I made another chart asking if I should meet up with him

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181224-101028.jpg
    Screenshot_20181224-101028.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 19

rafaella

Not seeing a relationship, there is reception indicating interest, but Venus in his 2nd house so he is concerned with his money, you in 12th, house of self undoing, and things hidden. There is also no aspect as the significators do not complete an aspect. Moon is not doing anything interesting. Moon will inconjunct Venus, there is a need for adjustment, perhaps some communication will be there, but not sure if its verbal here... inconjuncts are weird, don't really bring resolution but emphasis more of the same. So perhaps some signals, and starring at each other, awkward hellos... nothing much more.

No point in asking more horary questions as the first chart shows all you need to know. There is no relationship.