Will I get a girlfriend by 2019?

SunConjunctUranus

Hello Astrologers!
As you guys know, I really had terrible disease about relationship and come up with this idea as I started to improving my horary skills too.
I'm still a rookie and I don't really understand how to interpret the house in horary. So could you all help me to interpret the house meaning, aspects, and planets, please?

astro-2a-will-i-get-a-girlfriend-by-2019-hw-59556-53070.png

Sunrise

Hello Astrologers!
As you guys know, I really had terrible disease about relationship and come up with this idea as I started to improving my horary skills too.
I'm still a rookie and I don't really understand how to interpret the house in horary. So could you all help me to interpret the house meaning, aspects, and planets, please?

astro-2a-will-i-get-a-girlfriend-by-2019-hw-59556-53070.png

dear friend, welcome in horary board, you may not get any answer because you have a wrong date, time, year in this map for the data and rules of the horary astrology.

In order to answer your question the members of this forum, you should have a map with the time, day, and year you have done, or have thought about your question.

An example: you ask if you find a girl in 2019. So ???
Re: Will I get a girlfriend by 2019?

So you have to make a map that has the day and time that this question came to you in your mind. By the same year, of course. We have 2018 and not 2019.

Also the system of houses must be regiomontanus and not another system house for horary chart.

Read here Guidelines For Starting New Threads on all Horary Astrology Boards
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8586
carefully for more information
and if you want something to ask, I'm here to help.
good luck!!!!

SunConjunctUranus

Hello Sunrise! :happy:

Thank you for looking and posting in this thread, and thank you too for correcting my mistakes as I'm rookie in rhis horary board.

So you have to make a map that has the day and time that this question came to you in your mind. By the same year, of course. We have 2018 and not 2019.
I don't really know what you mean about "map", I thought the location where I'm is correct. So could you explain this mistake, please?

JUPITERASC

Hello Sunrise! :happy:

Thank you for looking and posting in this thread, and thank you too for correcting my mistakes as I'm rookie in rhis horary board.

I don't really know what you mean about "map", I thought the location where I'm is correct. So could you explain this mistake, please?
Map = Map of the Heavens aka Natal Chart :smile:
BobZemco frequently advises us that

The theory behind Horary is very simple:
1) there is a Question that weighs very heavily on your mind

2) when you have a clear understanding of what it is that you really want to know,
you cast a chart
or an astrologer casts one for you

3) That freezes the Planets as they transit the heavens

at that moment (hence: Horary)

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

Map = Map of the Heavens aka Natal Chart :smile:
BobZemco frequently advises us that

The theory behind Horary is very simple:
1) there is a Question that weighs very heavily on your mind

2) when you have a clear understanding of what it is that you really want to know,
you cast a chart
or an astrologer casts one for you

3) That freezes the Planets as they transit the heavens

at that moment (hence: Horary)

Okay, I guess this is very clear now for me and fellow guest out there. :smile:

SunConjunctUranus

Read here carefully for more information
Guidelines For Starting New Threads on all Horary Astrology Boards
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...ead.php?t=8586

Sunrise, could horary answer the question like this case: I got history with this person long time ago and then I had a chance to contact with her a few months ago. Firstly she respond me well but then I don't know suddenly she search/blame my mistakes and so on. I can only forgive her for what she doing to me and I understand because we are in far different states each other.

Additionally: my progressed chart this year is moon conjunct DSC and my solar return is moon conjunct DSC too.

So the question is "could horary answer this kind of question whether she is right or wrong person?", but the event (where I still contact with her) is already done. And I wish to know if "could horary answer that I'll meet her again?", because I'll probably work in the same state in the next 2-3 years.

Sunrise

Sunrise, could horary answer the question like this case: I got history with this person long time ago and then I had a chance to contact with her a few months ago. Firstly she respond me well but then I don't know suddenly she search/blame my mistakes and so on. I can only forgive her for what she doing to me and I understand because we are in far different states each other.

Additionally: my progressed chart this year is moon conjunct DSC and my solar return is moon conjunct DSC too.

So the question is "could horary answer this kind of question whether she is right or wrong person?", but the event (where I still contact with her) is already done. And I wish to know if "could horary answer that I'll meet her again?", because I'll probably work in the same state in the next 2-3 years.

Sunrise, could horary answer the question like this case: ....
So the question is "could horary answer this kind of question .....
And I would like to know if "I could meet you again", .....
dear about your questions above, of course the horary can answer to such questions.
Horary has the capacity to respond to specific questions and events that can not be given by the progressive systems (solar arc, solar return, excursions etc.) because the meanings of houses and planets mean too many things and not just one.

Here comes the horary astrology and help specifically.
about you and For relationship issues, you can ask: if you are going to be in a relationship in 2019?
Or if you meet a person?
Whether you meet the person you are interested in and you already know? a lot of things.

if "could horary answer that I'll meet her again?",
now if I understand, you ask about a person that you Know already and interested in!!! And you are wondering if you finally meet her and of course if you will be together! Is it like that???
You will put a chart according to the instructions above and your question. The question should be clear. Not confused.

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

dear about your questions above, of course the horary can answer to such questions.
Horary has the capacity to respond to specific questions and events that can not be given by the progressive systems (solar arc, solar return, excursions etc.) because the meanings of houses and planets mean too many things and not just one.

Here comes the horary astrology and help specifically.
about you and For relationship issues, you can ask: if you are going to be in a relationship in 2019?
Or if you meet a person?
Whether you meet the person you are interested in and you already know? a lot of things.

now if I understand, you ask about a person that you Know already and interested in!!! And you are wondering if you finally meet her and of course if you will be together! Is it like that???
You will put a chart according to the instructions above and your question. The question should be clear. Not confused.

Okay sunrise, thank you very much! :smile: I'll straight up make a horary for that.