Saturn as L1 in Cap in 12 house

portokal

Hi all,
I just Discovery horary astrology and trying to understand IT better. And what is the better way to learn than practice, practice and obce again practice ;)
Anyway, in one chart (uuuh, horrible subject- love issues etc) ascedant is on Capricorn so I am represented by Saturn. And Saturn is on cap, in 12 house (far from asc). So IT is in everything what Saturn likes. But how to understand Saturn on such place, even more -how to understand beeing represented by such Saturn on relationship related issues?
To give some light -there is no relation, guy stopped any type of contact, the question was would he contact again. And he is represented by Moon conjuct Mars in H1.
Thanks for any ideas :)

Chrysalis

Its best if you post the chart so we can see for ourselves.

But going on what you've said, this would make you and him in aversion, with him being in 1st and you in 12th, which means not being in touch with each other.

I need to see what houses mars/merc rule to say anything else.

portokal

Huh saturn is u

Hi Tikana,
I know that Saturn is me. But I'm trying to understand Saturn in his sign at his joy as significator. If IT would be other planet like for example Venus IT would be clear. But King of misguides in his joy? IT would seems that somehow I have the control on the sittuation? Or that I'm tricked by somebody else?

Chrysalis

Whats the 12th house about ? Its about fear,separation,loss,grief,sorrow,pain....

Are you not feeling these feelings because he's suddenly stopped contacting you ?

Chrysalis

There was a square between moon/merc 2 time units ago, so it was maybe because of how you were communicating with him that made him have enough.

Moon sq jupiter/trine sun won't work, it looks like the damage is done.

portokal

There was a square between moon/merc 2 time units ago, so it was maybe because of how you were communicating with him that made him have enough.

Moon sq jupiter/trine sun won't work, it looks like the damage is done.
Hi Chrysalis,
Well, he was getting angry how I was communicating with him few times before. Sometimes I had something else on my mind so I was just like "yyy... Yeah..." and sometimes because someone else was next to US (like colleauges from work) so I was nice and smiley but cold during talk. And he said that I'm giving mixed signals. Also if those units would be weeks it would be exactly the time we had last contact.

But if the damage is done it seems he will not contact.

Anyway - what does IT meen that Saturn have joy in 12 house? I'm trying to figure that out. I suppose not that the person have the joy in such conditions.

Chrysalis

Anyway - what does IT meen that Saturn have joy in 12 house? I'm trying to figure that out. I suppose not that the person have the joy in such conditions.

I don't really read joy houses in horary.

With regards to horary, you being placed in the 12th is the house of fear, separation, loss, grief, sorrow, pain etc.

portokal

That was my point somehow. That Saturn in such position wouldn't be kind of "protection" from some situations? Something like in this moment isolation and saddnes but in broughter perspective not participating in some other regretable act?
I didn't put more info about the relation itself or his and mine sittuation - I was more interested in position of the Saturn as significator there. But maybe I should.
At first - we met at work.
When I started to work there he went out from jail and was waiting for trial. He made car accident and one person was killed. Now in few months he will go to prison for that for 4 years.
Anyway for few months we had contact on every basic, not only regarding work. I knew he is attracted to me. At beggining of September he wrote me that I am wonderfull woman and he can't stop contact with me, it is stronger than him, and he really wouldn't wish to be in relationship with me but... he is already having a girl and don't want to cheaty on her .I wrote him that I feel similar to him, like feeling very attracted to him and wouldn't wish to be in relationship but I am not going to destroy his relation. After that "the magic" started - he opened up, we were speaking about our lifes, dreams etc. I felt that i'm starting to fall in love, said this to him and asked to stop contact. He literaly get mad, said that I'm changing my mind like a child, and that I don't understand anything. After few days I called him (it's better to speaker when the emotions fall down a little) to explain why I choose that option. We spoke for few hours, but without any conclusion. Few days after that I quit the job and he was trying to change my decision (I quit because of other reasons). Anyway on 1.10 I went to work to finish things and to way goodbye to everybody. We met over there, he was sweet and supportive, but I had other things on my mind. When I said bye to everybody I just left. Later I'd try to reach him but without any answer. After few days he wrote that he is very sick and that was last info from him.

So although I'm feeling bad that he ghosted maybe it was better and this position of Saturn is showing that exactly?

Chrysalis

Pay attention to joy houses .. it tells u a lot of things

I know about joy houses, still doesn't make sense to me, to read them like that.

Quite a few charts recently saturns been posited in the 12th house, i doubt they all feel great being isolated in their house of joy.

tikana

I know about joy houses, still doesn't make sense to me, to read them like that.

Quite a few charts recently saturns been posited in the 12th house, i doubt they all feel great being isolated in their house of joy.

Saturn in 12 hermit
Ud b suprized how many ppl love isolation