Read my chart

Will the upcoming solar eclipse create a dramatic shift in American politics?

• No shift is likely to occur

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Some shift will likely occur

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • A moderate shift will likely occur

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dramatic shift will likely occur

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • The eclipse will mark a fundamentally new era in American politics

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi everyone,

I found this forum after searching for relocation astrology, as I am looking to
make a big move within a year. I have had a mostly superficial interest in astrology for many years. Recently it has become deeper and this forum seems like the perfect place to branch out.

I attached my chart- I'd love to hear people's interpretations.

I am most interested in Yod configurations (I have one), relocation/geography, the Midheaven aspect (mine is in Cancer), and family astrology (my moon is in Capricorn and it makes total sense!)...and of course synastry/compatibility (who isn't?) <3.

Interests outside of astrology are literature, drawing, plants, wine...typical Taurus stuff:cool:

Really looking forward to some interesting discussions, especially with the eclipse coming up.

All best,

Jocelyn

Attachments

• astro_245gw_02_jocelyn_hoshauer_201783.52155.27022.jpg
    astro_245gw_02_jocelyn_hoshauer_201783.52155.27022.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 37

dr. farr

Re: Greetings from NYC

I anticipate the forthcoming total solar eclipse to cause a great deal of change in various areas, but because it is in a fixed sign and because fixed signs are on the angles, I do not anticipate that any very fundamental changes will occur (over the next few years) with our US government/political situation. Now, the eclipse might well indicate something will happen with (or to) President Trump, and that could be something quite dramatic, but as to the US government itself, no I don't see dramatic changes indicated by this eclipse.

Moonrayne66

I'm new to learning astrology and very excited to start making the connections between the planetary placements and events. I've always wondered....

Hi :)Your chart is so interesting.I was born a day before you , On May 17 1984. :surprised:... I wonder if you had many struggles with those Yod aspects on your chart like I have.

Alzander

How do you make a poll ? I'd like to do one but not sure how to, thanks.

And in regards to your chart what stands out for me is the obvious opposition between Taurus and Scorpio...the retrograde mars and Saturn against the Taurus sun, Mercury and Venus. Also cap moon and Jupiter opposite your cancer Midheaven. I thought I might as well mention these as they could be the most difficult aspects for you in life and I myself have some conflicting aspects in my chart too...Virgo rising opposite to Pisces sun,Mercury,mars and Saturn lol.

Peace fellow StarLovers.

How do you make a poll ? I'd like to do one but not sure how to, thanks.

And in regards to your chart what stands out for me is the obvious opposition between Taurus and Scorpio...the retrograde mars and Saturn against the Taurus sun, Mercury and Venus. Also cap moon and Jupiter opposite your cancer Midheaven. I thought I might as well mention these as they could be the most difficult aspects for you in life and I myself have some conflicting aspects in my chart too...Virgo rising opposite to Pisces sun,Mercury,mars and Saturn lol.

Peace fellow StarLovers.

I only recently found out my midheaven is in Cancer- very helpful to know that.