Which place should i move to?

I am a new member here.
Also i have been suffered from the saturn and pluto 4th house for more than 30 years.
unhappy, unlucky, lonely, never been in a love relationship, pressure, manythings... etc.

these two years, by studying the astrology, i found the main reason of my unluck in the past.

i am planing to relocate soon to a new place.
I would like to get some advices, Which is the best place to move to? and the reason?

My relocation chart on the #3 floor.
Natal chart on #3 floor.

(My worries are the below)

if a Uranus ACS ok???
But meanwhile, the saturn will go to 10th house, (saturn & jupiter are conjunction 0 angle)
mars & sun & venus = 3 angle, will go to 4th hose
saturn & jupiter VS mars & sun = 180 angle

will the career of 10th toooo bad???
but the ASC is Uranus...

i have been confused of this for more than half a year.... I found nobody can help me of this in noramal astrology forum,
really hope my confuse can be solved in this forum.

Another place is saturn & Jupiter & pluto in 2th house.
but mars rushing saturn & jupiter in 8th house.
(does it mean emergency of death??? or any accident?)

:crying:

Many thans,

Summer

(relocation charts on the #3 floor)
(Natal and on the #4 floor)

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Your post is kind of confusing. You didn't explain where you want to move and the pictures come up on my monitor as Question Marks, so there is no way to look at a chart. We don't know if you've presented a horary question chart(you have no specific question), or a birth chart.

Could you focus your question, or provide a better chart. 59 people have looked at your post but no one has replied, and this is probably the reason.

Zarathu

ashriia

blue charts yikes. your charts are pretty but super difficult to make out. especially the planetary symbols which are quite fuzzy.

Zarathu

Account Closed
OK.... Assuming that I put this together for you, what is the significant thing that you want to improve in these places that you move?

In one place you may have a stronger 10th house, and in another the 5th house of romance might be stronger. You cannot have everything in one place, so you need to decide what is most important to you.

I used to live in Pennsylvania around the same place for 61 of 62 years. During those times I had Dark Moon Lilith sitting on top of my POF in my 11th house of Friends and hopes and wishes. I moved 650 miles north when I turned 62. Now DML has moved from my house of Friends and hopes and wishes to my 10th Career house, which is just a great place for her, since I no longer have a career, and in the intervening months I am no longer as pessimistic toward hopes and wishes as I was, and have developed more friendships in this time than I did in 61 years of living in Pennsylvania. But if I had moved here for Career issues instead of retirement from career, I would have probably been bush-wacked. It was good that I wasn't successful in moving her in 1978 when I originally wanted to do so.

So you need to be more specific in terms of what it is that you want to see improved in your moving choices.

Thanks Zarathu,

If i choose a place can lead to career sucessful, would it mean be single for ever, without family and marriage?

if so, the cost is too large.

Any place i can get money, and with lover?
even though, there is no career or reputation.

Thanks again.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Thanks Zarathu,

If i choose a place can lead to career sucessful, would it mean be single for ever, without family and marriage?

if so, the cost is too large.

Any place i can get money, and with lover?
even though, there is no career or reputation.

Thanks again.

So you are looking for the best combination of relationships and money. Which is more important, the relationshoip or the money? I haven't looked yet.

Zarathu

Account Closed
After looking at all the charts and running the data for all of the places that you suggested......

I'd be inclined to go with New Orleans, Louisiana, USA, for all around assistance with both romance and career issues.

If you want to know why, I would be happy to go into the gurbby details.

Zarathu

Account Closed
First of all you need to know how I look at charts. The primary method before I start is a full Astrodyne look at the houses, signs, planets, and aspects in a decimal value of both power and more or less friction of use.

Second, remember that IMO location astrology only adjusts the original aptitudes and circumstances of how you have to deal with life. It doesn't impact the ease or lack of ease of the current challenges. Current challenges are shown by your secondary progressed chart and in that chart comparatively to your birth chart, your career issues and your romance issues, as evidenced by the 10th and 5th houses are relatively positive.

Astro*Cartography will show how close to certain kinds of luck lines with Jupiter and venus etc you new move it, but it won't tell you the more general issues of house structure which govern the broader import of romance and career.

So I made up a full tabulation of the 5 places that you suggested: Perth, Winnipeg, Toronto, San Francisco, and New Orleans. I looked to see which ones had the least friction in both the 5th and the 10th houses. New Orleans came up at the top of the chart for both. If you had chosen just one of them it would be different. Additionally, since you put relationship first, New Orleans gave you better numerical scores for both 11th house(hopes and wishes for the future and friendships) and the 5th house for romance and creative projects. None of them gave you an easy arrangement for taking romance beyond and into a partnership, but you'd be looking for a progressed chart challenge for that anyway, not an aptitude.

If you want the actual scores, please let me know.

Z

I have too much pressure in my current place.
(career , and a safety place to stay , maybe I can call it home. )
so seems progress chart can show that really,
I don't know how to balance my life,
or I must to take the task to build up some career?
I feel really sooo tired, and seems the result is out of my control , no matter how much effort I paid, the end is Pluto and Saturn.
career and love. all end in Pluto.

sooo I really feel disapointed of life.

I used to be aggressive, but this year, I really down, lazy, do nothing on job for months ready.

now still have a heavy in 10th house of the processing house?

what should I do??

actually I really looking for love...,

hi Z , your comments made me know a lot!
I thought the relocation chart can change many things,
but now I realize that the natal second ptogresding chart decide weather i can marry or not.

Yes, I hope to know more of each scores. thanks a lot!