Transits Chiron on natal N/S nodes and on Mars

Soulstice

Account Closed
Hi there

Going through a rough patch atm. In my transit chart, I see that Chiron is trine Mars and North Node, and sextile South Node. There's also other transits with MC and Ascendant. There also seem to be some movements in my 10H, and I'm indeed quite confused as to quit my job or not.

Can someone help me figure these transits out? Is any of it important? I really hope I can somehow turn the tables before I turn 29 at the end of the month ...

Thanks so much in advance,

Marie

Attachments

• horoscope-synastry-chart19-700__transits-astroseek2_27-5-1993_16-37_a_5-5-2022_12-00.jpg
    horoscope-synastry-chart19-700__transits-astroseek2_27-5-1993_16-37_a_5-5-2022_12-00.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 20

Osamenor

Staff member
Trines and sextiles are not the main astrological culprits in rough patches. Sometimes they can be contributing factors, but more often, they help smooth out the roughness you might be experiencing due to other transits. The transits that really make you sit up and take notice are squares, oppositions, and conjunctions. Those transits don't always mean a rough patch either, sometimes they just spell a very eventful time in your life, but when you are going through a rough patch, those hard angle transits are the first to look at.

For most of 2022, people with placements in the middle degrees of a fixed sign (Aquarius, Taurus, Leo, or Scorpio) are getting the most pressure, due to Saturn moving through the middle of Aquarius and Uranus in the middle of Taurus. Those planets are squaring each other. If you have natal placements in those degrees of any fixed sign, they're caught up in that square.

Your Mars, Chiron, and Moon in the middle of Leo are in the line of fire. Most recently, Saturn has been opposing your Moon. That puts pressure on Moon kinds of things: deep emotions, instinct, family matters, home, identity, to name a few. Since Moon rules your MC, it could also be showing up in matters to do with your career or your social status. Meanwhile, Uranus's shake it up energy has been directly hitting your Mars for months.

Soulstice

Account Closed
Trines and sextiles are not the main astrological culprits in rough patches. Sometimes they can be contributing factors, but more often, they help smooth out the roughness you might be experiencing due to other transits. The transits that really make you sit up and take notice are squares, oppositions, and conjunctions. Those transits don't always mean a rough patch either, sometimes they just spell a very eventful time in your life, but when you are going through a rough patch, those hard angle transits are the first to look at.

For most of 2022, people with placements in the middle degrees of a fixed sign (Aquarius, Taurus, Leo, or Scorpio) are getting the most pressure, due to Saturn moving through the middle of Aquarius and Uranus in the middle of Taurus. Those planets are squaring each other. If you have natal placements in those degrees of any fixed sign, they're caught up in that square.

Your Mars, Chiron, and Moon in the middle of Leo are in the line of fire. Most recently, Saturn has been opposing your Moon. That puts pressure on Moon kinds of things: deep emotions, instinct, family matters, home, identity, to name a few. Since Moon rules your MC, it could also be showing up in matters to do with your career or your social status. Meanwhile, Uranus's shake it up energy has been directly hitting your Mars for months.

Hi Osamenor
Thanks for your reply, very insightful. Could you elaborate on how Uranus is having an influence on Mars, how I can interpret that? I feel like the earth has been swept from under my feet, leaving me with little to no perspective at all, aside from having very big ideas of what I can do in the future, but that have me doubting if it's even realistic.

Osamenor

Staff member
Uranus and Mars both have very explosive energy. Together, they're a powder keg. Is anything blowing up in your life?

This could show up as an "I am SO done with this!" reaction to something. Or a decision to do something very impulsive, and big, just because you need the change. If you have in fact done that, it could account for that "the rug has been swept out from under me" feeling.

Sometimes those transits show up as something happening to you: the big change is thrust upon you, suddenly.

It's planets in your eleventh house that are getting that Uranus/Saturn squeeze. The eleventh house is the house of long term plans. No accident that your big ideas are about your long term future.

Uranus has a "just go for it" kind of energy, as does Mars. Saturn is the planet that says, "Wait, be realistic!" With all those planets influencing you strongly right now, of course you're thinking both of those things.

Mars is the ruler of your seventh house (partners, other people in general) and the traditional ruler of your second (money, personal property, personal values). So, your Mars getting transited could also show up in those areas of your life.

Soulstice

Account Closed
Uranus and Mars both have very explosive energy. Together, they're a powder keg. Is anything blowing up in your life?

This could show up as an "I am SO done with this!" reaction to something. Or a decision to do something very impulsive, and big, just because you need the change. If you have in fact done that, it could account for that "the rug has been swept out from under me" feeling.

Sometimes those transits show up as something happening to you: the big change is thrust upon you, suddenly.

It's planets in your eleventh house that are getting that Uranus/Saturn squeeze. The eleventh house is the house of long term plans. No accident that your big ideas are about your long term future.

Uranus has a "just go for it" kind of energy, as does Mars. Saturn is the planet that says, "Wait, be realistic!" With all those planets influencing you strongly right now, of course you're thinking both of those things.

Mars is the ruler of your seventh house (partners, other people in general) and the traditional ruler of your second (money, personal property, personal values). So, your Mars getting transited could also show up in those areas of your life.

Hi there, I'll send you a private message.