When Will I give birth-Case Study

Stellarj

Hello,
It seems it has been a few years since anyone posted on this topic.

The querent asks-when will I give birth? on 7/16/21 at 12:20 PM AKST in Anchorage, Alaska.

The chart case indicators:

ASC VIRGO 29'59"-the querent/mother has been consciously healing trauma through new routines and practices in preparation for motherhood-(also the mother's natal ASC is at 29' Aquarius)

LIBRA Moon in first- mother trine Saturn-Significator of Aquarius 5th house at 11'22" (Mother DOB 2/11 @ 22' Aquarius)

Moon sextile Mars-harmonious actions

Saturn 5th Trine N.Node 9th-Overcoming challenges for expansion

Mercury significator ASC of in 10th house Cancer-child in the house representing presentation to the world and mothers- in the sign representing mothers

Sun in 10th opp 4th house Capricorn Pluto-(father has Pluto Rising) in the house of the father with the sun shining light the house of roots and Capricorn responsibilities

Jupiter in dignity in 5th house Pisces 1' trine MC Gemini 29'59"-1' is new life, and the sequential degree of the mother's rising-a new generation coming forth possibly twins

Venus and Mars in 11th house Leo-sign of creation with masc and fem union in the house of dreams and wishes, the parents are united and creatively express.

Judgment: She will give birth around the 23rd of February possibly to twins.

<I am aware Lilly doesn't suggest using early or late degrees, however, in this case, I find it relevant as the Mother's natal ASC is 29'aqua, her moon is 29' Scorpio, as well as her Saturn 29' Sagittarius in the 10th-the opp of this horary MC Gem at 29'. And of course Jupiter at 1' Pisces with Lilly's exception of 1 degree representing very young children, in this case, the youngest. 1' is also why I chose the 23rd of February, as it is the first day of sun in Pisces. Querant's gestational due date is the 22nd of February but as Jupiter is in retrograde I moved it back 1 day.>

Please, let me know some other delineations you find!

Attachments

• horary 16-7-2021_12-20.jpg
    horary 16-7-2021_12-20.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 16
  • Natal for horary querant-11-2-1988_07-59.jpg
    Natal for horary querant-11-2-1988_07-59.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 18
  • Natal for querant partner-31-7-1985_10-46.jpg
    Natal for querant partner-31-7-1985_10-46.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 17