Natal Chart, some doubts!

Eol

Hi everyone!

I have a few doubts as to the effects of several planes in a house, specially if some are dignified and some are not in the same house. What would be the rule to understand who gains preponderance? and also, how influencial is on your overall chart to have this happening

In my case, I have 3 planets in the third house (mercury, sun and mars)
2 planets in might eight house, Moon and Jupiter and
2 planets in the sixth, Neptune and Uranus.

in the case of the third house:

Mercury is on Libra, and so is the sun, they are conjuct, and Mars is in Virgo. I believe both mercury and the sun are well placed in the third, but mars not so much.. but how does one interpret this? That means I have 2 libras on the third! also the third house is on virgo

Add to that, Jupiter is on Aquarius (another air sign), and it trines with both the Sun and Mercury.. How does this overrall affect the matters of the third house, and the rulership of the planets in general (ego, intellect/communication and action)

as I am extremely intersted in knowledge, and academic careers, would three planets be a good explanation of that?

In the case of the right house, of secrets, the occult, sex, death and rebirth

I have Jupiter, and the Moon placed here. Jupiter is on Aquarius, and my Moon on Pisces. my eight house is on Aquarius too.. (remember jupiter trines with mercury and also the sun, so it presents itself here too).

Would this placing explain my interest and enthusiasm for mysticsm and the occult?

anyway, maybe I am missing a lot, I would love some help!

thanks

Eo

Attachments

• natalchrt.png
    natalchrt.png
    42.4 KB · Views: 24
  • houses.jpg
    houses.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 16