Will I get a second interview?

LovelyMissAries

I applied at a prison and the job would pay me triple what I'm making right now. I interviewed and the woman on the panel seemed to like me, indicating to save my forms I was directed to bring for the second interview. It's been two days though and I haven't heard anything.

There's more obvious indicators here the chart is a bust (yes, I've been obsessing but haven't cast a chart til now.) however..

Moon in L1 is trining with Mars, 4H ruler and EOM. I will find out in 3 units or days

Mercury and Venus (and Pluto) are applying to my 10H. Could be taken one of two ways, either I'm leaving my current job for this one I applied for or that no, I won't get a second interview / get the job.

Sun is in Moon's detriment - nope, not feeling confident about it.

Moon is trining to Mars in L5, who is in the 6th degree and a mutable sign at that. I feel like mutable energy is more complacent and it indicates there is no rush to write (6th = Virgo = Mercury) me. Meanwhile I'm in a fixed sign so I'm like.. not going anywhere until I have an answer.

Moon is also opposing Saturn and applying but won't complete it before it completes it's aspect to Mars.

Gonna say no I won't here because of how Mercury and Venus are receiving Saturn and Moon is opposing that.

Attachments

• SecondInterview.jpg
    SecondInterview.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 29

LovelyMissAries

I had called my interviewer yesterday and left a thank you message. I wasn't called back yesterday and it's almost 9:00 today with no email, so I don't think I'm getting it. 😐

IleneK

Premium Member
You are Sun and co-ruled by Moon
The interview/job is the 10th ruled by Venus.
Sun and Venus are disjunct, make no aspect, favorable or unfavorable.
Moon is also disjunct Venus, five signs apart, separating from an opposition.
It appears to me that neither of you may match up with what the other is looking for?

LovelyMissAries

It appears to me that neither of you may match up with what the other is looking for?

True. It was for an organizational position but other than that I jumped bc it's the first serious interview I've had in awhile. I'm just like...the woman told me they would let me know regardless, and I haven't heard anything for 3 days. I'm thinking once Moon moves into Virgo I might get an answer...potentially.

LovelyMissAries

Also thanks for teaching me something new ... "disjunct". How far away do planets have to be to be that? At least 5?

LovelyMissAries

I cast this asking why they didn't hire me -

I'm Saturn in the 12H, but they are L10/ Sag and in my first house, late degree. They're almost at 29 degrees which Nikola Stojanovic titled one being of "great power." Jupiter and Saturn don't aspect.

Moon IS opposing Saturn, accurate. Delays and frustration for sure. Trying to just keep it moving and not let it affect my confidence.

Also I see Moon and Saturn aspecting the MC, so maybe I will get a better paying job, just not this particular one.

With Sun having just entered Capricorn in the 10H turned 2nd I'm guessing they hired someone who appeared more serious about the position and had more experience?

https://imgur.com/a/LjdLK3F

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Also thanks for teaching me something new ... "disjunct". How far away do planets have to be to be that? At least 5?

You are welcome, my friend.
If two planets are in adjacent signs, one sign apart, side by side, then they are taken as not being able to regard or see on another; They are both looking outward; they are disjunct. The interpretation of disjunct is some variation on they cannot/do not "see" eye-to-eye. The same is true of two planets that are 5 signs apart; they are disjunct.
In modern astrology, one sign apart is the semisextile aspect and five signs apart is the inconjunct.
You can kind of see the derivation of the name "inconjunct" from the traditional "disjunct."

IleneK

Premium Member
With the second chart, I think they liked you. Jup/ruler of the 10th is in your/1st house.
They just had a better candidate: Mars on the 10th house cusp.
Using Moon as timer, Moon just separated from a trine to Mars. Three units/days? ago.
I have no idea why they didn't hire you except they had a better candidate.

LovelyMissAries

Why does Mars rule the other candidate? It rules their turned 12H, or my 3rd. It makes more sense to me that 7H is the other candidate, and Mars ALMOST entering 10H would mean it's ready for a conclusion. Just want to understand.

Also, it turns out a guy I was briefly involved with and whom things did not end smoothly with years ago works there. He is married now but I know he recognized me. I wonder if he is Mars and played a part in my hiring process?

IleneK

Premium Member
Why does Mars rule the other candidate? It rules their turned 12H, or my 3rd. It makes more sense to me that 7H is the other candidate, and Mars ALMOST entering 10H would mean it's ready for a conclusion. Just want to understand.
Mars looks like the candidate that got the job because it is on the powerful angular cusp of the 10th house of the job. It's in the house of the job.
Also, it turns out a guy I was briefly involved with and whom things did not end smoothly with years ago works there. He is married now but I know he recognized me. I wonder if he is Mars and played a part in my hiring process?

I suppose you can read that into your delineation.
To me, Mars there reads like someone else got the job.

If we were to look at the guy with whom you were briefly involved as, say, ruler of the 5th, that would make him Merc.
Then if your sig was applying to the sig for the job, but Merc met the sig for the job first, I might say that this person you with whom you were briefly involved may have interfered with your getting the job.
With Mars in the 10th, if you want to go down the road of who it is, then Mars rules the 5th from the 10th. So maybe the person/Mars who got the job is dating the person doing the hiring. Something like that.

But this kind of thinking is pretty farfetched, highly speculative, as far as I am concerned. I stick pretty much with meat and potatoes, so to speak, or chop wood, carry water with my delineations. But there are all kinds of approaches, there are many Ways. You should feel free to create scenarios, but I expect I am not the best astrologer to evaluate their validity.
icon7.gif

Last edited: