Pls tell me about my future, Career & wealth

Adhura

Hi,

Birth Date - 15 October 1958
Birth Place - Attili , India
Birth Time : 6:30 AM

Mine is Tula Rasi & Vishaka Star.

Which god I have to worship based on my birth details for successful career and future and suggest how will be my future ?

creativei

Nearing 63 in this age you have to disconnect from material life and search peace of mind in spirituality . already you have enough done in prof life many ups and downs career changes . so keep it all aside and live rest of life peacefully with sons and grandchildren coming dasa are not favorable for profession . even if you try it wont come out as you expected . currently running venus dasa (lord of 1st n 8th) which is debili its in 12th with rahu sun indicates expenditures as well as some gains . spouse health will be affected take care . if you are already working you can expect retirement . also you can expect children's marriage grandchildren change of residence change in health etc . whole life will be filled with travels . take care not touch alcohol . daughter in law or son in law may come from distant land and culture will have trouble some attitude esp towards you . chances of staying with them is low . whatever problems comes u r saved by the divine in the end jupiter in 1st house is good over all you will have peaceful end .

mathur_dinesh

You have been in the major-period of Venus since June/2007. It will last till June/2027. Venus is debilitated in the chart and is placed in the XII house but it has been reasonably good for you.
This will be followed by the major-period of the Sun which will be of 6 years. The Sun will not be as good since Mars occupies a sign in the VIII house. Marital life may see some poor developments. Your health too could be below expectations.