does he find her attractive?

Erickaf

My friend casted this chart and wanted to know if her friend found her attractive, they flirted innocently before but she only wants friendship, I think she really just likes the attention.
She is Sun in Sagittarius, this fits her character.
He is 11th house Moon conjunct 11th house. I think this means he only likes her as a friend. Sun and Moon don't aspect but Moon is entering sign of Gemini and will oppose Mercury in the 5th. Maybe they will flirt again? I don't know. Sagittarius rules the 5th house in Taurus retrograding back to Aires, not sure what this means.
Any insight, thanks.

Attachments

• physical.jpg
    physical.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 49

Erickaf

Interesting, I dont know what to say. not what I expected.
they have a good friendship and it seems to make her happy.

misskitty

Your ASC is in early degrees, while your moon is in a very late degree. There is something about the situation that is possibly still changing. I would wait a few weeks and ask again. There is something not yet known to the querent.

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

Question on the chart was "is T PHYSICALLY attracted to me?" SO:
-querent = 1st house = Leo = Sun significator
-T's house of "physical pleasure" (ie, potential sexual attraction) is the 5th house from T's signifying house (the 7th), = 5th from the 7th = Gemini = Mercury significator
-querent's co-significator Moon is posited in T's 5th house = + testimony
-SN is posited in T's 5th house = - testimony
-Mercury flows toward querent's significator Sun = + testimony
Therefore 2 + (yes T is physically attracted) answers and 1 - (no) answer = a net +1, which indicates that T probably is at least somewhat physically attracted to the querent HOWEVER, T's Mercury is in a pitted degree (blocked) which means that nothing will come of this FROM T's SIDE, ie, from actions on T's part, during the foreseable future (T is not going to come out and say anything about this to the querent or make "advances" regarding this to the querent; however, with a moderate physical attraction on T's part in evidence based upon this chart, it is possible T might be SOMEWHAT responsive to actions taken by the querent in this matter)
NOTE THAT querent's significator, the Sun, is posited in T's (the quesited's) 11th house of FRIENDSHIP (11th from 7th) therefore T actually does ONLY want friendship with the querent at the present time.

Last edited:

Erickaf

Thanks Dr.Farr...I knew he was physically attracted to her, I think friendship is the best for them, they get along just fine. Thanks again.