Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 08-20-2011, 06:03 PM

Can anyone estimate the profession of this man by looking at his natal chart?

I know his career path and profession,can you guess too?
Attached Images
File Type: gif natal_chart.gif (56.8 KB, 35 views)

Unread 08-20-2011, 06:17 PM

Re: Can anyone estimate the profession of this man by looking at his natal chart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0486 View Post
I know his career path and profession,can you guess too?
Chart promises rise to be public figure, good/great negotiator, enjoying authority over many. One can rise to a level of leader or ruler.
Unread 08-20-2011, 08:06 PM

Re: Can anyone estimate the profession of this man by looking at his natal chart?

An artist. Painting, performing, music.
Unread 08-20-2011, 09:24 PM

I'm going to guess teacher, or religious/political figure.

Eckhart Tolle, Stillness Speaks, page 118
Unread 08-21-2011, 04:39 PM

He is a computer engineer.
Unread 08-21-2011, 04:42 PM

I was thinking maybe he'd be a philosopher before I read your comment, but computer engineer doesn't go against the chart at all. I guess this is where options come into play.
Unread 08-21-2011, 05:34 PM

Quote:

Hum, Uranus rules computers and his MC. I was thinking he would definitely need or prefer to either be self employed or have a lot of autonomy in his profession. Uranus is basically unaspected if one uses 8 degrees or less for orbs. If he doesn't have a lot of freedom in his work, he will likely go through jobs easily or if he is "stuck" in a job he doesn't particularly like, he will have health problems.
Unread 08-21-2011, 07:31 PM

Choice of profession ruled by 10th lord Uranus is probably second best choice in this chart. Uranus being in 5th and well aspected by Venus, this is the area, he'd like to venture into.

Career and learning is mostly not own choice. For example for someone born in India, learning multiple language is mandatory, whether indicated in chart or not. Setting early goal for management, medical, engineering or administrative services are preferred irrespective of native's talent.
Unread 08-21-2011, 07:43 PM

oh how the aquarians love their technology = )
Unread 08-21-2011, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhundhun View Post
Choice of profession ruled by 10th lord Uranus is probably second best choice in this chart. Uranus being in 5th and well aspected by Venus, this is the area, he'd like to venture into.

Career and learning is mostly not own choice. For example for someone born in India, learning multiple language is mandatory, whether indicated in chart or not. Setting early goal for management, medical, engineering or administrative services are preferred irrespective of native's talent.
That's very interesting. Also, it's my understanding that in India whatever "Caste" one is born into will also dictate their profession to some degree. It would be interesting to compare two people born on the same day and time but one born in India and the other in the United States to see how much their life experiences including career mirror each other.
Unread 08-21-2011, 08:17 PM

Send a message via MSN to Nexus7

Trade Unionist?
Advocate?
Unread 08-21-2011, 08:24 PM

I wish we had more of these type of questions i would guess a butcher, a surgen, a doctor or dentist or maybe he is into sports. let us know, actually there is another option im thinking of but too embarased to write it-a type of **** star?
Unread 08-21-2011, 09:47 PM

Drug dealer or some other sort of ilegal activities.
Unread 08-22-2011, 05:06 PM

The answer was computer engineer - 0486 put it on a few days ago but I think some people didn't notice the post.

Eckhart Tolle, Stillness Speaks, page 118
Unread 08-22-2011, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Is this a career he chose? aside from Mars, there aren't many indicators. I would expect indicators such as strong Mars and Saturn, Uranus in the 1st house, etc. About my estimate, I considered oppositions from the 7th house, planets in the 5th house, Jupiter in Libra/Venus in Saggitarius, Neptune in the 6th house, Pisces NN in the 10th house.
Unread 08-22-2011, 07:26 PM

I wonder if thats what he really wanted to do in life. very interesting, actually i i was more looking at the neptune [pisces 10h in whole sign] influience ,at mars and at 6h scorpio.

Tags
chart, estimate, natal, profession