He found me attractive before: if he pursued me first, what made him change his mind?

craft94

if he found me attractive first, what made him change his mind?

Is it because I'm ugly? I keep trying to convince myself it's something else (message me if you wanna know more) but I have a lot of issues with my body... What is it? What did I do to scare him away? Also, it's interesting because I'm a Libra Sun and a Gemini Ascendant!

Attachments

• relationshiphorary.jpg
    relationshiphorary.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:

rafaella

Is it because I'm ugly? I keep trying to convince myself it's something else (message me if you wanna know more) but I have a lot of issues with my body... What is it? What did I do to scare him away? Also, it's interesting because I'm a Libra Sun and a Gemini Ascendant!

Well in that case he was not that interested to begin with. Perhaps he found someone else. Time to move on.

craft94

Well in that case he was not that interested to begin with. Perhaps he found someone else. Time to move on.

"In that case"? In what case? The case of me being ugly? Me being a Libra? Something in the chart? I literally have no idea what you're talking about. What in the CHART leads you to that conclusion? Also, he WAS interested in me...that's not even up for debate. Why would he pursue me if he wasn't interested? He was more interested in me than I was him. Key word: "Was"

You didn't even answer my question. "Time to move on" is good advice but I'm not asking about whether or not he likes me. I want to know WHY he's lost interest in me. I'm over HIM, but I'm not over what he did to my self esteem; I'm afraid it will effect any relationships I may have with others in the future - but why am I even telling you this? It's not your business. Ideally, the chart would communicate this all on its own. I don't think I need to tell you every detail of my personality life to know what Mars in retrograde opposite Mercury means. I don't think you have to know my reasons for asking in order to give me an answer.

Also when I say "interested" I mean physically, nothing deeper than that, but that's beside the point. I don't want to know your opinions. I want to know what the chart says. This is an astrology forum. If you're not going to talk astrology, don't comment.

Last edited:

RisingSag

Your Venus and hes Mars. Your planet is combust, far too close to the sun, so it's not that he's not interested, it's that getting together with him is not what you really want, or need, or maybe have time for.
your planets had formed an opposition previously , so maybe the interest between you two was expressed, but an opposition is challenging and Venus, which is you is combust. Nothing happened. In the future mars will come back to Venus since Mars is retrograde. Maybe he'll try to initiate something between the two of you, but unfortunately your planet is just too close to the sun.
i think its safe to say he finds you attractive, but it's not meant to be. Maybe just enjoy looking forward to flirting a bit and enjoy the flattery of the attention that you'll recieve.

Dirius

"In that case"? In what case? The case of me being ugly? Me being a Libra? Something in the chart? I literally have no idea what you're talking about. What in the CHART leads you to that conclusion? Also, he WAS interested in me...that's not even up for debate. Why would he pursue me if he wasn't interested? He was more interested in me than I was him. Key word: "Was"

You didn't even answer my question. "Time to move on" is good advice but I'm not asking about whether or not he likes me. I want to know WHY he's lost interest in me. I'm over HIM, but I'm not over what he did to my self esteem; I'm afraid it will effect any relationships I may have with others in the future - but why am I even telling you this? It's not your business. Ideally, the chart would communicate this all on its own. I don't think I need to tell you every detail of my personality life to know what Mars in retrograde opposite Mercury means. I don't think you have to know my reasons for asking in order to give me an answer.

Also when I say "interested" I mean physically, nothing deeper than that, but that's beside the point. I don't want to know your opinions. I want to know what the chart says. This is an astrology forum. If you're not going to talk astrology, don't comment.

Rafaella was very polite reading the chart for you. I think you are out of line in responding that way, given she went out of her way to tell you what the chart says for free.

If you are not happy with the response, you can learn horary on your own

craft94

Rafaella was very polite reading the chart for you. I think you are out of line in responding that way, given she went out of her way to tell you what the chart says for free.

If you are not happy with the response, you can learn horary on your own

She never told me what the chart said though? Lol. She never answered my question! She said "in that case (what case?), he was never interested in you, move on" That's not an in depth reading of my chart. There's no mention of my chart. It sounds like she's responding to what I wrote. Look, iI have nothing against her and I know I come across as more aggressive than I intend online: I'm sure she's a very smart/kind person and I don't mean to insult her in anyway. It just annoys me when people feel entitled to give their opinions on threads like this without taking the time to explain the astrological reasons behind it. You know, I feel insulted. It's nothing personal. It applies to everyone, not just her: please don't comment on my horary threads if you're not going to answer my questions (which honestly she didn't)

Last edited:

rafaella

Precisely! This is an astrology forum as you said, where is your chart interpretation?

I was going to write a 'nasty' reply, but there is no need, you are upset and still not over this guy's lack of interest, I understand. I'm not here to upset you further. I do hope you understand the lack of interest has nothing to do with you being ugly. It is just how shallow men are. Men who are only interested in casual sex and that is probably what he was after, he didn't get it from you (or did he?) or perhaps he did and then he moved on. I do not believe he was interested in you as a person.

Mars is in detriment of Venus and had no interest in Venus in Sagittarius either. The interest you saw was most likely the Sun/Venus conjunction which is the male/female general significators for men and women. As I said it was fleeting not real. There is inconjunct coming up between Mars and Venus, so maybe you'll see each other and have some awkward interaction.

The other thing I see in the chart is Mars recent opposition to Mercury, if Mercury does also somehow play in, I can't say. But Mercury rules the 9th, or his 3rd. A sibling or higher studies? some communication issue. I don't know what is the issue, but Mercury could have played its part as well.

Either way, I hope you can move on.

rafaella

She never told me what the chart said though? Lol. She never answered my question! She said "in that case (what case?), he was never interested in you, move on" That's not an in depth reading of my chart. There's no mention of my chart. It sounds like she's responding to what I wrote. Look, iI have nothing against her and I know I come across as more aggressive than I intend online: I'm sure she's a very smart/kind person and I don't mean to insult her in anyway. It just annoys me when people feel entitled to give their opinions on threads like this without taking the time to explain the astrological reasons behind it. You know, I feel insulted. It's nothing personal. It applies to everyone, not just her: please don't comment on my horary threads if you're not going to answer my questions (which honestly she didn't)

Don't worry, it was more entertaining to me (on a quiet Sunday over here), than insulting. But if you're going to ask people to read your charts, then please make an attempt at reading your own chart. You are not a newbie on this forum anymore. :rightful:

craft94

Precisely! This is an astrology forum as you said, where is your chart interpretation?

I was going to write a 'nasty' reply, but there is no need, you are upset and still not over this guy's lack of interest, I understand. I'm not here to upset you further. I do hope you understand the lack of interest has nothing to do with you being ugly. It is just how shallow men are. Men who are only interested in casual sex and that is probably what he was after, he didn't get it from you (or did he?) or perhaps he did and then he moved on. I do not believe he was interested in you as a person.

Mars is in detriment of Venus and had no interest in Venus in Sagittarius either. The interest you saw was most likely the Sun/Venus conjunction which is the male/female general significators for men and women. As I said it was fleeting not real. There is inconjunct coming up between Mars and Venus, so maybe you'll see each other and have some awkward interaction.

The other thing I see in the chart is Mars recent opposition to Mercury, if Mercury does also somehow play in, I can't say. But Mercury rules the 9th, or his 3rd. A sibling or higher studies? some communication issue. I don't know what is the issue, but Mercury could have played its part as well.

Either way, I hope you can move on.

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question, your answer made sense but I want you to understand, it's not SO much that I'm upset over this particular guys lack of interest as much as it is the possible "whys" - this question wasn't about whether or not he was interested me, it was about why. I already feel insecure about my appearance and the way I look so now I feel even worse. Like I'll never be attractive to anyone, like there's something inherently repulsive about me. It's more of a self esteem issue than anything else. I would be hurt, no matter who this guy was.

As for why I'm not giving my own interpretation, I think the answers obvious: this chart is about ME. I don't understand how anyone can answer their own horary questions objectively. Especially if it's something theyre emotionally invested in. If it's something I could clearly see for myself, I wouldn't be asking!

Last edited:

craft94

Don't worry, it was more entertaining to me (on a quiet Sunday over here), than insulting. But if you're going to ask people to read your charts, then please make an attempt at reading your own chart. You are not a newbie on this forum anymore. :rightful:
It's not so much that I can't read charts at all as it is I can't read charts relating to myself. It's impossible (for me anyway) to be objective about this kind of thing. Like if I could read the chart for myself, I wouldn't be asking to begin with. Obviously, I'm not the best judge of this situation. If it were somebody else's chart, I'd be happy to give an interpretation but it's not, it's mine

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Re: if he found me attractive first, what made him change his mind?

If he appeared interested before and now is not, it may be possible that he was not as interested as you, and perhaps, even he may have thought. That is often the natural course between people who feel an initital attraction. It really doesn't necessarily mean that he found a problem with your appearance. Just not a good match, that's all.

The chart, as I interpret it, looking at reception or receptivity towards one another in a very traditional way, shows that it is you who actually who became disinterestedin him. Now, I do understand that this is not in agreement with how you feel, how it seems to you. I am just reporting how the chart looks to me.

Since the chart is so out of accord with how you tell the story, and in such disagreement with your expressed sentiments, it makes me wonder if there might not possibly be another, more important, underlying, and perhaps not-quite-known to you, question on your mind that this chart represents?

Perhaps you may reflect on that a bit? And if that question does arise, we can take a look at this chart from that perspective.

I am very sorry that you are feeling so badly now.

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
quesited ruler mars apex of quinx from his 8th to querant ruler from quesited 9th and uranus his co-ruler completes quincunx. this fella doesn't know what he wants and will drop anything on a dime unless there's some fun or sex or knowledge included.

Venus, querant ruler in 9th conjunct Sun and Moon approachiing square to both soon from 11th tells me you'll be over this guy in a heartbeat once he shows up again and treats you weirdly.

Gird yourself!

(Sometimes that's the learning we all need to have in order not to do it again...)

craft94

quesited ruler mars apex of quinx from his 8th to querant ruler from quesited 9th and uranus his co-ruler completes quincunx. this fella doesn't know what he wants and will drop anything on a dime unless there's some fun or sex or knowledge included.

Venus, querant ruler in 9th conjunct Sun and Moon approachiing square to both soon from 11th tells me you'll be over this guy in a heartbeat once he shows up again and treats you weirdly.

Gird yourself!

(Sometimes that's the learning we all need to have in order not to do it again...)

Thanks for your reply. I don't know about the last part, but the first part seems to be the most likely possibility imo. It's what I thought myself: he doesn't know what he wants. His behavior is confusing because he himself is confused. His Sun sign should be easy to guess hah

Last edited:

LovelyMissAries

If he appeared interested before and now is not, it may be possible that he was not as interested as you, and perhaps, even he may have thought. That is often the natural course between people who feel an initital attraction. It really doesn't necessarily mean that he found a problem with your appearance. Just not a good match, that's all.

The chart, as I interpret it, looking at reception or receptivity towards one another in a very traditional way, shows that it is you who actually who became disinterestedin him. Now, I do understand that this is not in agreement with how you feel, how it seems to you. I am just reporting how the chart looks to me.

Since the chart is so out of accord with how you tell the story, and in such disagreement with your expressed sentiments, it makes me wonder if there might not possibly be another, more important, underlying, and perhaps not-quite-known to you, question on your mind that this chart represents?

Perhaps you may reflect on that a bit? And if that question does arise, we can take a look at this chart from that perspective.

I am very sorry that you are feeling so badly now.

But if horary is a snapshot of how things are in the present moment, perhaps its only reflected that way because she feels that way due to feeling rejected by him first? So maybe she rejected him out of fear of BEING rejected, he sensed it, and now we're here?

Dirius

But if horary is a snapshot of how things are in the present moment, perhaps its only reflected that way because she feels that way due to feeling rejected by him first? So maybe she rejected him out of fear of BEING rejected, he sensed it, and now we're here?

That would be looking for a complicated explanation, that has no basis at all in the chart the OP posted. The far simpler explanation is he just did not like the querent.

Given the question relates specificly to how the querent looks, and the querent was indeed asking about it, then we have to take the chart for what it is: an answer to the querent.

So...does the quesited dislike the querent in the physical sense? Yes he did (Mars in detriment of Venus). I'm sorry if I don't sugarcoat the answer, but that is what was asked.

The Moon, as you can see is in Venus own fall (Virgo). So this signifies the querent dislikes her own appearance.

Now one question we may add: IS THE QUERENT UGLY? Doesn't seem like it.

She is represented by Venus, planet of beauty, present in Gemini and with Libra rising (both "human" signs, usually associated with good looks). Usually all of these would point out to her being, well, attractive.

There is however the matter of the state of Venus. Venus is coming out of combustion, and while in Gemini did an opposition to Saturn (a very harmful past aspect), and had a sqaure with Jupiter with very bad reception.

So.... did something happened that affects her beauty...? The querent states she dislikes her body, not herself as whole. In my experience most people with this question would claim to be a bit overweight, but I suppose that any none natural scarring to the body may count. Maybe querent suffered some sort of accident, disease or disorder that affects the natural shape of her body, t least in a way that may make the querent herself feel ugly (scars, overweight, disease, etc).

So, its up to the querent to fill us in.

Last edited:

craft94

Or maybe my low self-esteem turned him off? He originally thought I was attractive, but once he noticed how ugly I saw myself, he gradually began to agree with this view...?
He told me to be more confident, which is ironic, because he destroyed every bit of confidence I still had.
Or maybe I'm lying to myself. This is why I can't do my own horary charts!
I found it hard to believe he even found me attractive to begin with. But that might have been what drove him away...?

Last edited:

craft94

That would be looking for a complicated explanation, that has no basis at all in the chart the OP posted. The far simpler explanation is he just did not like the querent.

Given the question relates specificly to how the querent looks, and the querent was indeed asking about it, then we have to take the chart for what it is: an answer to the querent.

So...does the quesited dislike the querent in the physical sense? Yes he did (Mars in detriment of Venus). I'm sorry if I don't sugarcoat the answer, but that is what was asked.

The Moon, as you can see is in Venus own fall (Virgo). So this signifies the querent dislikes her own appearance.

Now one question we may add: IS THE QUERENT UGLY? Doesn't seem like it.

She is represented by Venus, planet of beauty, present in Gemini and with Libra rising (both "human" signs, usually associated with good looks). Usually all of these would point out to her being, well, attractive.

There is however the matter of the state of Venus. Venus is coming out of combustion, and while in Gemini did an opposition to Saturn (a very harmful past aspect), and had a sqaure with Jupiter with very bad reception.

So.... did something happened that affects her beauty...? The querent states she dislikes her body, not herself as whole. In my experience most people with this question would claim to be a bit overweight, but I suppose that any none natural scarring to the body may count. Maybe querent suffered some sort of accident, disease or disorder that affects the natural shape of her body, t least in a way that may make the querent herself feel ugly (scars, overweight, disease, etc).

So, its up to the querent to fill us in.

Dirius, does the chart tell you WHAT in me he found unattractive and does it tell you what drew him to me in the beginning...or can it only tell you whether or not he thought I was ugly?

Dirius

Dirius, does the chart tell you WHAT in me he found unattractive and does it tell you what drew him to me in the beginning...or can it only tell you whether or not he thought I was ugly?

Charts are not that specific unfortunatly. It can't tell you if it was your hair, your personality, your humor, etc.

However, you are asking if he did leave you because of your looks, instead of anything else (that is implied in your reason for asking). The chart is tailored to the question, and thus the chart is answering whether he left you because of your looks or not.

The chart chooses to represent you as Venus. He is represented by Mars. Mars does not like Venus.

craft94

Charts are not that specific unfortunatly. It can't tell you if it was your hair, your personality, your humor, etc.

However, you are asking if he did leave you because of your looks, instead of anything else (that is implied in your reason for asking). The chart is tailored to the question, and thus the chart is answering whether he left you because of your looks or not.

The chart chooses to represent you as Venus. He is represented by Mars. Mars does not like Venus.

Hmmm ok, thank you. If I post another chart, asking why he found me attractive, would you answer that one too?

Dirius

Hmmm ok, thank you. If I post another chart, asking why he found me attractive, would you answer that one too?

I think you want to ask that question because of your own insecurities regarding your looks, rather than because of him.

The chart you posted originally holds the situation you had in mind when you asked about it, and another chart won't tell you more. You mentioned you have issues with your body. The chart does not suggest you are "ugly", quite the contrary (you are represented by Venus), but Venus is in a weak state (combustion, bad past aspects).

I notice you are not posting that much personal information about your situation, and thats understandable. But we are strangers on the internet, no one here knows who you are. Astrology can tell you what things are, but won't solve your problems. Perhaps we, as fellow humans with our own issues and problems, may be able to offer advice though.