Which transits make you more attractive?

Munch

I ask because over the last two months, guys have been coming out of the woodwork with declarations of love, infatuation and just plain old, 'You are so hot!' comments. This includes two long time friends referring to me as their 'dream girl.'

I have changed absolutely nothing, so a bit curious what might set this off generally speaking.

Nacho

Banned
hello, there might be a difference between guys' advances. not all guys' advances are entirely sincere, at all times. i guess astrologically this could be seen though.

fullmoonlibra

I've had a Jupiter transit over Venus, it was soo overwhelming!
When I looked into the mirror, I indeed looked more beautiful. And lots of people who wanted to date, even marry me :happy: came into my life. I was also more outgoing, so increased chances to meet interested people.
I really envy people who have natally Venus-Jupiter contacts.
My Venus Taurus (10th) is only in aspect to Jupiter Pisces (7th) by quintile.

Munch

Fullmoon, I currently have Jupiter opposite my Venus/Moon stellium so perhaps you hit the nail on the head there. :)

I was just curious in a general sort of way.

Thanks everyone for your input.

miquar

Yes Jupiter transits to Venus are great for feeling good and attracting affection. I'd lie a natal Venus Jupiter aspect too, and have always thought Jupiter in Taurus would be nice. Wouldn't mind swapping the signs of my Venus in Capricorn and Mars in Sagittarius, too.

chris10

That's silly.
I have a natal Venus/Jupiter opposition and I attract people I don't
want to attract.
It would be much easier if I only attracted The One ... :sad:
Saves you from making wrong choices and saves you from a lot of heartache :sideways:

*emma*

Banned
Fullmoon, I currently have Jupiter opposite my Venus/Moon stellium so perhaps you hit the nail on the head there. :)

I was just curious in a general sort of way.

Thanks everyone for your input.

Opportunities are there, jupiter is the gambling card

miquar

That's silly.
I have a natal Venus/Jupiter opposition and I attract people I don't
want to attract.
It would be much easier if I only attracted The One ... :sad:
Saves you from making wrong choices and saves you from a lot of heartache :sideways:

There's no pleasing some people!:wink:

Your heartache comes from other part of your chart - not the Venus Jupiter aspect.

Munch

I have a natal mutual reception between Venus and Jupiter. 1st to 3rd houses.

I'd note that most things that I am hearing are not actually from the individuals, but vicariously. They are also being said by people that I have known anywhere from 5-16 years!

Anyway, I am happily ensconced in my current relationship of almost three years.

chris10

There's no pleasing some people!:wink:

Your heartache comes from other part of your chart - not the Venus Jupiter aspect.

miquar Yes, yes, yes, :smile:
Still, I'd rather I attracted The One who is right for me.
I know that Venus/Jupiter can be a great ego boost but right now
I'm at a place where I need something Real.
My personal experience has been that Jupiter transits bring men into my life that are looking for 5th house type of relationships ( I do have Jupiter in the 5th natal house). I met the guy I had a long term relationship (12 years) during a Saturn transit ( but then again, ruler of my natal 5th house is Saturn, natal Saturn conjucts MC ). So I guess it all has to do with the chart as a whole.

miquar

miquar Yes, yes, yes, :smile:
Still, I'd rather I attracted The One who is right for me.
I know that Venus/Jupiter can be a great ego boost but right now
I'm at a place where I need something Real.
My personal experience has been that Jupiter transits bring men into my life that are looking for 5th house type of relationships ( I do have Jupiter in the 5th natal house). I met the guy I had a long term relationship (12 years) during a Saturn transit ( but then again, ruler of my natal 5th house is Saturn, natal Saturn conjucts MC ). So I guess it all has to do with the chart as a whole.

Well I hope He doesn't keep you waiting too long.

Claire19

It is that they are trying it on, perhaps. You know men.:smile::love:
If you post a chart anonymously with transits and progressions I can have a look at it.

Venus may be affecting your ascendant on the 5th house of romance.
You may be giving off certain sexual vibes now. So the 8th house may be affected as well. You may be exerting more confidence and approachability. You may be dressing differently perhaps.

I've had a Jupiter transit over Venus, it was soo overwhelming!
When I looked into the mirror, I indeed looked more beautiful. And lots of people who wanted to date, even marry me :happy: came into my life. I was also more outgoing, so increased chances to meet interested people.
My Venus Taurus (10th) is only in aspect to Jupiter Pisces (7th) by quintile.

It is an interesting experience to have a Jupiter and Venus contact. For the first time in my life I actually have the confidence to back up my aspect, and I am magnetic, and I'm not kidding. I've never had this type of attention in my life, and I can be quite picky. As a Leo, and true to my nature, I never get tired of compliments. lol

Neptune Rising

I ask because over the last two months, guys have been coming out of the woodwork with declarations of love, infatuation and just plain old, 'You are so hot!' comments. This includes two long time friends referring to me as their 'dream girl.'

I have changed absolutely nothing, so a bit curious what might set this off generally speaking.

You're gorgeous anyway, so no question!

I looked at your natal, I wonder if the Pluto close to the midpoint of your natal Venus/Mars is anything to do with it? Uranus in the 7th will also square this point soon.

With Uranus opposing your Libra ascendant, may somehow vitalize you, or even open up. Reminds me of the Grease Lightning song lyrics, "your electrifying!", so those guys are seeing that.

Edit. Actually, thinking again about it, 'infatuation' is very much Uranus, along with Venus.

Along with the Jupiter transits, enjoy!!

Skywomb

Edit. Actually, thinking again about it, 'infatuation' is very much Uranus, along with Venus.

Along with the Jupiter transits, enjoy!!
I'd have to sort of second that, in general terms....

Sort of off-topic but...two people that I at the time just met I just started talking tons with about all sorts off stuff... And something very alluring in one way or another from both sides.
Turned out in synastry one had Uranus at my Sun, Venus conjunct my Venus and then of course squaring my Uranus.
The other a ton of Uranus interactions between eachothers Mercury Venus Jupiter and I don't remember, but really a bunch....

Not going to talk about my **** Jupiter and Uranus transits 'cause not so sure they made me look that much more attractive...

But when my Venus is rising every 24 hours I find I do come across much better in most every way...