Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 03-23-2012, 03:45 PM

What will my new boyfriend be like, will he be attractive?

"What Will My New Boyfriend Be Like, Will He Be Attractive?" . Thank you much in advance to those who read or will answer <3 The chart is below! I don't know him,whoever he will be and was just curious.

Unread 03-23-2012, 04:38 PM

Re: What will my new boyfriend be like, will he be attractive?

seems so! he is venus in domicile in taurus! you are mars in virgo (does this correctly describe you at the moment?)
Unread 03-23-2012, 08:19 PM

Libra and Taurus are beauty.... he's asc is Taurus.. Venus in the he's asc, so Jupiter also gives him attractive looking.
The thing that I don't understand is the south node in he's ascendant.
Unread 03-23-2012, 10:21 PM

Yes he should be rather attractive ;-) with venus in taurus... and jupiter in taurus could mean that he'll have a nice sense of humour too. I would see south node as being in 8th here because near the cusp: he could well not have too much money though...

Keep us posted!

Hx
Unread 03-24-2012, 05:06 AM

Yes, since I use whole sign houses, the SN is in the 8th house (not the 7th) by this house format system...
Unread 03-24-2012, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurojung View Post
seems so! he is venus in domicile in taurus! you are mars in virgo (does this correctly describe you at the moment?)
to him whoever he is lol and yes, I actually am a Sun in Virgo(with moon in Aries too) lol. I am very energetic like Mars in Virgos are said to be too-especially now. I also am worrying that I am not producing anything (like they say Virgo Mars' are) because we graduate in May and i am sort of stressed about college , so YES I feel this way right now !
Unread 03-24-2012, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgo18 View Post
Libra and Taurus are beauty.... he's asc is Taurus.. Venus in the he's asc, so Jupiter also gives him attractive looking.
The thing that I don't understand is the south node in he's ascendant.
lol thank you for your answer and interpretation !<3(Like your Freddie Mercury avatar and i'm a Virgo too :3)
Unread 03-24-2012, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heloise View Post
Yes he should be rather attractive ;-) with venus in taurus... and jupiter in taurus could mean that he'll have a nice sense of humour too. I would see south node as being in 8th here because near the cusp: he could well not have too much money though...

Keep us posted!

Hx
<3 lol and that is so ironic.. because I wanted a funny ,hilarious guy.. and I said "mark my words that this guy will be hilarious etc. like me " cool it says he will be like that in the chart that he actually is going to be like I said lol. I really wouldn't even care honestly about the money .. I was waddled in money as a child.. and don't care much for material stuff and would rather hoard my money if I had it (natal Saturn in 2nd house in Pisces trine Jupiter in Scorpio 10th house and trine Mars in Cancer 7th house, Sun in 8th house,my dad has alot of money..)and could live happily with a little of it because if I had it I wouldn't spend it anyway. I value love over money anyday.

I shall keep you guys posted and updated about mysterion man 2012(lol) <3 Thank you for your answers and more are welcomed!

Last edited by rigormortisgirl; 03-24-2012 at 06:11 AM.

Tags
attractive, boyfriend