Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 05-05-2011, 05:22 AM

Strong and weak points in my natal chart?

Can anybody describe strong and weak points of my natal chart which is attached? If I know my weak points I hope I can strengthen them. For my self esteem, I must be aware of my strong and weak points in my character shown in my natal chart attached.
Attached Images
File Type: gif hakan_chart.gif (49.2 KB, 9 views)

Unread 05-05-2011, 07:18 AM

Re: Strong and weak points in my natal chart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0486 View Post
Can anybody describe strong and weak points of my natal chart which is attached? If I know my weak points I hope I can strengthen them. For my self esteem, I must be aware of my strong and weak points in my character shown in my natal chart attached.
Hakan, it's an admirable thing whenever a man sets out to identify and shore up his weak points. I'll offer a few things that you might consider. But I have to do it in parts because I'm very busy today. What I'll provide is just a brief sketch and if you think it has any value, you'll need to follow up on yourself.

First a question: are you aware of the Sabian Symbols? If not, please look here for a succinct overview. When you've looked at it, perhaps google the phrase as well. You'll find hundreds, if not thousands of links. The work of Blain Bovee and Lynda Hill might prove the most informative. Also, there is a forum on this site devoted to the study of the Sabian Symbols and you might want to glance at that too. When you've done that, please reply to this post and then I'll provide more information on your question.

thoughtfully
sdh3
Unread 05-05-2011, 10:49 AM

Re: Strong and weak points in my natal chart?

Read about your harmonious aspects (in blue) - your strenghts
Read about your conflicting aspects (in red) - your weakness

Good luck!

Tags
chart, natal, points, strong, weak