What is your experience with people who have Moon in the 1st House?

astro11

Their emotions are their number one source of information about the world and other people need to honour how they feel, even if there is not necessarily evidence behind it.

They can make decisions primarily on their feelings about something or someone, it is about the energy and not always what is said or done. Craving for emotional intimacy and sharing is strong.

They tend to have expressive eyes and are sensitive and intuitive, easily able to tell how other people are feeling.

GeminiSun

Their emotions are their number one source of information about the world and other people need to honour how they feel, even if there is not necessarily evidence behind it.

They can make decisions primarily on their feelings about something or someone, it is about the energy and not always what is said or done. Craving for emotional intimacy and sharing is strong.

They tend to have expressive eyes and are sensitive and intuitive, easily able to tell how other people are feeling.
So true!

I don't have to know anything about a person to "feel" their vibe and not like it. Some people's energy can make me feel anxious or just turned off by them in some way.

katydid

So true!

I don't have to know anything about a person to "feel" their vibe and not like it. Some people's energy can make me feel anxious or just turned off by them in some way.

I think it is important for you to understand that you might not always be correct in your vibes about the unknown person. You may be picking up things that are not indicative of the person's true character.

My niece has Moon in Cancer in the 1st. Sometimes her intuition is spot on. But sometimes she is picking up things that cloud her judgment. And she can be pretty stubborn if someone tries to change her opinion, lol

For example, she almost passed on dating her 'now' husband, because she got 'bad vibes' on their 1st date. She kept refusing to see him again. :innocent:

Eventually she ran into him at a party, and figured out that at the time of their 1st date, his dog had just died and he was very sad, but he didnt want to bring it up and ruin the date. But she picked up on the 'darkness' and almost shut down their love story. :sad:

Moon in the 1st can be kind of erratic , even though they may be very perceptive and intuitive as well.

GeminiSun

I think it is important for you to understand that you might not always be correct in your vibes about the unknown person. You may be picking up things that are not indicative of the person's true character.

My niece has Moon in Cancer in the 1st. Sometimes her intuition is spot on. But sometimes she is picking up things that cloud her judgment. And she can be pretty stubborn if someone tries to change her opinion, lol

For example, she almost passed on dating her 'now' husband, because she got 'bad vibes' on their 1st date. She kept refusing to see him again. :innocent:

Eventually she ran into him at a party, and figured out that at the time of their 1st date, his dog had just died and he was very sad, but he didnt want to bring it up and ruin the date. But she picked up on the 'darkness' and almost shut down their love story. :sad:

Moon in the 1st can be kind of erratic , even though they may be very perceptive and intuitive as well.
Thanks for the advice. And a really cool love story too.

But yeah, you're right. Our perception is not always right. It's important for people with Moon in the 1st House to be more logical at times. It's just hard because we are so emotionally-driven.

Lin

First house Moon people can be logical....it really depends upon the sign and the strength of the SUN which is supposed to represent the present and future whereas the Moon represents the past and emotional habits.

but logic and orderliness can be a Lunar trait...

The important thing is to evaluate the Sun/Moon connection to see if the Moon has too much power. IT represents feelings and impulses and the ''emotional mechanism''. Also Mercury has to be consulted as the Moon and Mercury often are at odds.
That is the ''way'' one expresses whatever feelings one has.....not all people who have strong feelings are comfortable expressing them....even if they are actually projecting them...which is what happens when one has the Moon close to the ASC.

It's a bit tricky to have that angular Moon. Often one is judged upon it because it is very visible and present....even when the rest of the chart does not confirm this same dynamic (as was implied by Astro11.

LIN

Last edited:

wan

I don't have Moon in 1st house (thank god, can you imagine having an angular Scorpio moon?), but I would imagine that these natives are very openly emotional, and this can manifest in a good or bad way. You can say that they wear their heart on their sleeve. In fact, I believe the actor Jackie Chan has this placement. I don't know him personally, of course, however he's known to be a real womanizer (moon in Gemini, need for constant change).

Ukpoohbear

My first love was moon in Scorpio first house square Jupiter. Wire his heart on his sleeve. It was also aspecting Saturn and he was very committed. He had a great big heart. Unfortunately, he was also a Gemini with Venus in 5th opposite Pluto in 11th, and he cheated a lot and hid it from me.

watcherofthesouth

I have Moon in Scorpio at the 1st degree (1st house) and it makes me overly empathetic at times ...where I want to help everyone and unfortunately that delays my own progress.

AstrologyMangalBhawan

Moon is an important part of our life. It influences our environment, enthralls us, and distracts us from its mysterious course in the limitless sky. The first house of the Moon particularly inspires emotional communication, relationships, and experiences. Our experience with people whose Moon is in the first house is special.

The first house of the Moon is the time when the natal planet is situated in the first house in the horoscope. This house affects our personality, thoughts, and behavior. This position of the Moon reflects the basic and fundamental elements of our life.

When you're with someone who has their Moon in the first house, they understand you naturally and sensitively. These people are adept at expressing their feelings clearly and help you understand your feelings. People with this placement of the Moon are sensitive and emotional, which helps them understand the emotions of others.

In this context, my experience has been that people with the Moon in the first house tend to be more sensitive, cooperative, and religious. They understand the feelings of others, and are able to express themselves clearly. Apart from this, they are also skilled in expressing their thoughts and feelings appropriately.

To understand the influence of the Moon, we must try to understand the people around us. People with Moon in the first house value sensitivity and connection in their relationships, and this communication makes our lives more meaningful.

So, I myself have had good experiences with people with Moon in the first house, and this dialogue helps me understand and address them. This makes my life more colorful and meaningful.